[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Dec 8th, 2016

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    Hehe...how did I guess
  • snowrestsnowrest
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Mistborn
    Mistborn said:

Is gollux still bugged in reboot? anyone know?
    gollux was bugged everywhere my friend. Last night gollux was indeed still down.

• DrFibbaDrFibba
    Reactions: 280
    edited December 2016
    Decided to start playing MapleStory again yesterday evenin'.. after six years of no more updates that took atleast twice as long as they said they would, its so good to be back.

Maple has changed alot, Nexon hasn't.
    bfrenoCoralinetirruMasumuneZPlasticHollyBrianSenseiKritalKiritoNakazatoJL
  • AyumiKaizokuAyumiKaizoku
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2016
    any updates its been already 2 hours without any updates ?
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    AyumiKaizoku

any updates its been already 2 hours without any updates ?
    get used to it dude, these things are never on schedule
  • RenjiExtreamRenjiExtream
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    As they say here in the army...
    Until when!!!!
    T.T
  • KyrieigKyrieig
    Reactions: 700
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I have to say, in fritto eagle hunt as a kanna, if u start the hunt with black shield ( hyperskill) active, all the mobs that u r supose to shoot take damage from the shield.
    It's a pretty strange bug that always happens with me. (kanna main)
    Fix that too nexon plz <3
  • DoctorDoctor
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited December 2016
    I want my daily dose of MS :(
    Hope it wont extend too much this time, good luck <3
  • preyzepreyze
    Reactions: 220
    edited December 2016
    ehh we have hit the 5-hour mark, who is banking on this taking 7-10 hours to finish
    Coraline
  • DrFibbaDrFibba
    Reactions: 280
    edited December 2016
    Kyrieig
    Kyrieig said:

I have to say, in fritto eagle hunt as a kanna, if u start the hunt with black shield ( hyperskill) active, all the mobs that u r supose to shoot take damage from the shield.
    It's a pretty strange bug that always happens with me. (kanna main)
    Fix that too nexon plz
    I need an experienced Kanna to guide me through the new MapleStory as a Kanna aswell as what the .... is this game about these days, where are my Pink Adventure Capes, att/m.att workgloves, Z helmets and bathrobes?!
  • BrianSenseiBrianSensei
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    preyze
    preyze said:

ehh we have hit the 5-hour mark, who is banking on this taking 7-10 hours to finish
    Nexon'd again, naturally.

• gideon1999gideon1999
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    So, as someone in europe who couldn't play until 4pm (which is when this maintenance started), I haven't been able to collect today's Hot Week reward, which means I also won't get the extra reward at the end of the week. So I really hope they finish this maintenance within the next hour or so, or I won't be able to login for today... I feel kinda screwed.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    gideon1999

So, as someone in europe who couldn't play until 4pm (which is when this maintenance started), I haven't been able to collect today's Hot Week reward, which means I also won't get the extra reward at the end of the week. So I really hope they finish this maintenance within the next hour or so, or I won't be able to login for today... I feel kinda screwed.
    I was writing up stuff for my final paper presentation and missed my box as well...
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    gideon1999

they changed hot times and hot weeks to run from `12 midnight to 11:59pm pst you still have like 12 hours
  • philaudiepphilaudiep
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Again with the full day maintenance...
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2016
    [UPDATE - 9:52 AM PST]

This maintenance is being extended at this time. I do not have an exact ETA at this time for completion, but I'll report back once info has been passed along to me.

Thank you.

s h o c k e r.
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited December 2016
    Petalmagic

gideon1999

I was writing up stuff for my final paper presentation and missed my box as well...
    don't worry, they will get us logged in within the next 40 min so we don't loose another day on that 3-hour quest
    BrianSensei
  • DalethDaleth
    Reactions: 1,855
    edited December 2016
    inb4uptime(nextweek)
    MechJesus
  • BDOBDO
    Reactions: 1,815
    edited December 2016
    Hire me and replace those lazy/untalented programmers would fix your problems Nexon.
    CoralineMechJesusTuba
  • BrianSenseiBrianSensei
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    Guys i cant wait to see the conpensation for this :D

Thats why we play right? Dem conpensations!