[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Water of Life .... GONE!!

FrozeFroze
Reactions: 1,395
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2019 in Bug Reporting
It's been removed from the Rewards Shop !! .. F5555555555555555

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    hUNLoLk.png

zN1UopW.png
    Arch_AlyssaMorningAfterSevenFrozeYinYangX
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2019
    There has been people saying their maple reward shop has some stuff restocked and some stuff go missing after the patch.
    My stock of black cube went missing, and my fury totem stock went up, and my monster park ticket stock went down too.
    FrozeWuyudeshiluoYinYangX
  • FrozeFroze
    Reactions: 1,395
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    Rexaar wrote: »
    There has been people saying their maple reward shop has some stuff restocked and some stuff go missing after the patch.
    My stock of black cube went missing, and my fury totem stock went up, and my monster park ticket stock went down too.

Ahh I see.
    Hopefully it gets resolved in this mini patch

@Aggraphine
    Thanks for taking the time to SS and post.
    It's put my fears at rest for the time being.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2019
    I happened to have the game up because of the maple relay thing going on, so I figured I'd go have a look.
    MorningAfterSevenFroze
  • RandomBobbyRandomBobby
    Reactions: 1,110
    edited November 2019
    Looks like this didn't get resolved in the mini-patch. Both my Red and Black cubes are still missing. A friend of mine is also missing their cubes too.
  • pfmaplerpfmapler
    Reactions: 210
    edited November 2019
    Have the same problem. Missing my fury totem and still waiting for the response.
    Wuyudeshiluo
  • WuyudeshiluoWuyudeshiluo
    Reactions: 505
    edited November 2019
    pfmapler wrote: »
    Have the same problem. Missing my fury totem and still waiting for the response.

oh ,me too,but GM just tell me keep patient ,i just like a cat on hot bricks.
  • WuyudeshiluoWuyudeshiluo
    Reactions: 505
    edited November 2019
    oh ,for me ,it is Fury Totern that had been removed.
    it made me feel so bad that i cannot earn exp or meso without fury totern(as well as i donnt have Kanna)
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited November 2019
    Even though I didnt buy any cubes this month, my black cubes are missing from the reward points shop and 4 of my red cubes (showing only one available). Submitted a ticket and all I got back was the usual we're looking into it and it may take some time to investigate. And, yes, I have heard from some people that their reward shop was completely restocked even though they had purchased several items already this month.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2019
    Well there's another thread on this now.

@Ghiblee can you poke the proper people to look into this?
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited November 2019
    Would be great if someone from nexon would at least acknowledge this issue. I haven't seen anything in that regard so far.
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited November 2019
    From the 9 People i spoke to only 4 could get their monthly cubes from the reward shop, for 5 they disappeared
    i guess this is a minor concern for nexon since no nx is involved, but for the Players involved it feels like a month of wasted efforts to collect the now worthless reward points