[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

Comments

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

And rememeber...
    He could be sexual addict like Bill Clinton for all I care.
    that is because morality of a present don't really impact how well he leads a country- take Bill Clinton for example, yeah he did some immoral things with his sex life BUT BUT BUT... in the terms of pure economy... America did REALLY well during Bill's time as a president! In the late 1990's and early 2000 ( before the recession)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990s_United_States_boom
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

all it says is that Hillary MIGHT lead America to war... but she is NOT actively being aggressive. She is just defending America against foreign threat that MIGHT make Russia weeny tiny bit uncomfortable... and it is more than likely that Putin will declare war FIRST before Hillary should war actually happen.

Hillary is wanting to set up a no-fly zone. That's not a magical force-field. It means setting up anti-aircraft missiles and shooting down planes. That's an act of aggression. In fact, to many, (even NPR), it's an act of war. And it doesn't require Congressional approval to happen.

Why the hell are we getting involved in Syria, who pose no threat to us? We have no right to be in Syria. Russia is in Syria because their military presence was requested.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

all it says is that Hillary MIGHT lead America to war... but she is NOT actively being aggressive. She is just defending America against foreign threat that MIGHT make Russia weeny tiny bit uncomfortable... and it is more than likely that Putin will declare war FIRST before Hillary should war actually happen.

Hillary is wanting to set up a no-fly zone. That's not a magical force-field. It means setting up anti-aircraft missiles and shooting down planes. That's an act of aggression. In fact, to many, (even NPR), it's an act of war. And it doesn't require Congressional approval to happen.

and Trump want Iraq war 2.0 just like George W. Bush
    Bomb the oil fields in Iraq to take on ISIS

Q: You said you want to bomb the oil fields in Iraq to take on ISIS?
    A: The only way you're going to beat them is that. You know why they're rich? Because they have the oil.
    Q: But I don't think the government of Iraq would want us to bomb their oil fields.
    A: There is no government in Iraq. The so-called government in Iraq went to Iran to meet with Iran. Iran is going to take over Iraq. That's as simple as that. I don't care about the government of Iraq. They're totally corrupt. Who cares?
    http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_War_+_Peace.htm
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

A: The only way you're going to beat them is that. You know why they're rich? Because they have the oil.
    Q: But I don't think the government of Iraq would want us to bomb their oil fields.
    A: There is no government in Iraq. The so-called government in Iraq went to Iran to meet with Iran. Iran is going to take over Iraq. That's as simple as that. I don't care about the government of Iraq. They're totally corrupt. Who cares?
    "Yeah I guess so" is the best example these people have for his approval of the Iraq War? good god how pathetiic.
    Meanwhile Hillary VOTED IN FAVOR OF THE WAR.
    Trump doesn't want an "Iraq war 2.0", he just wants to eliminate ISIS.
    Bush wanted the oil for the US to have. He did it because he was under the thumb of Haliburton. Donald Trump just wants their oil gone; destroyed; burned up. And eliminating their oil is the best way to disarm the Islamic State. If you take out their oil they no longer have any valuable commodities and therefore can't trade to get any weapons. And then he'll let Russia finish them off.

shoot son get it together
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

"Yeah I guess so" is the best example these people have for his approval of the Iraq War? good god how pathetiic.
    Meanwhile Hillary VOTED IN FAVOR OF THE WAR.
    Trump doesn't want an "Iraq war 2.0", he just wants to eliminate ISIS.
    Bush wanted the oil for the US to have. He did it because he was under the thumb of Haliburton. Donald Trump just wants their oil gone; destroyed; burned up. And eliminating their oil is the best way to disarm the Islamic State. If you take out their oil they no longer have any valuable commodities and therefore can't trade to get any weapons. And then he'll let Russia finish them off.

shoot son get it together
    It looks like Trump is all for another Iraq war 2.0.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    oh and the evidence that Trump might start Korean war 2.0?
    here it is-
    [In a Trump presidency], North Korea would suddenly discover that its worthless promises of civilized behavior would cut no ice. I would let Pyongyang know in no uncertain terms that it can either get out of the nuclear arms race or expect a rebuke similar to the one Ronald Reagan delivered to Ghadhafi in 1986. I don’t think anybody is going to accuse me of tiptoeing through the issues or tap-dancing around them either. Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?

not surprising he wants to solve North Korean problem by force of war... and apparently he does not care if millions of people in Soul gets killed...
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Yeah, not following your shaky logic.
    WillScarlet

who the hell even mentioned Korea.

That quote is a decade and a half old.
    Trump's modern take on North Korea is to somehow get China to "solve that problem". I have no idea how the hell that will work, but honestly, North Korea is the least of my and other Americans' concerns right now
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

Yeah, not following your shaky logic.
    WillScarlet

who the hell even mentioned Korea.

That quote is a decade and a half old

and you use old evidence of how Hillary is a criminal like here
    Oh you mean the part where Hillary harassed and threatened Bill's sexual assault victims? Yeah I guess that has nothing to do with her.
    as something that is relevant and when i post something of Trump that is just as old it is irrelevant because it is old?
    double standard much?
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Oh you mean the part where Hillary harassed and threatened Bill's sexual assault victims? Yeah I guess that has nothing to do with her.
    as something that is relevant and when i post something of Trump that is just as old it is irrelevant because it is old?
    double standard much?
    it's not a double standard when you're the one trying to apply a false equivalency between the public policy opinions of someone who had absolutely no political advisors at the time, versus a very spiteful woman who had already been in politics for decades, and whose actions sharply contradict her claims of being a "champion of women's rights".
    Furthermore, that's not "my evidence" of her being a criminal. Nowhere in our comment chain was an allegation of criminal activity being made.
    Also please review my previous post, it has been updated with new information: it's not "irrelevant because it is old", it's irrelevant because a lot has changed in 16 years. PDRK has gone from "is nowhere near close to having nukes" to "has already conducted nuclear tests".
    Trump has changed much from an interventionist view to "let's get other countries to take care of the problem since they are closer in proximity to the places of trouble".
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    Jesus Christ this kid is dumb af still going at defending a corrupt and criminal lady looking dumber and dumber with each reply trying to compare Trump to some irrelevant korean person I've never heard of. Damn dude kick rocks..
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited November 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

double standard much?
    it's not a double standard when you're the one trying to apply a false equivalency between the public policy opinions of someone who had absolutely no political advisors at the time, versus a very spiteful woman who had already been in politics for decades, and whose actions sharply contradict her claims of being a "champion of women's rights".
    Furthermore, that's not "my evidence" of her being a criminal. Nowhere in our comment chain was an allegation of criminal activity being made.
    Also please review my previous post, it has been updated with new information: it's not "irrelevant because it is old", it's irrelevant because a lot has changed in 16 years. PDRK has gone from "is nowhere near close to having nukes" to "has already conducted nuclear tests".
    Trump has changed much from an interventionist view to "let's get other countries to take care of the problem since they are closer in proximity to the places of trouble".

whatever go and worship Saint Trump...
    seriously you have double standard right here and you keep on make excuses on why it is not a double standard...
    you treat Trump much MUCH more leniently than Hillary. If Trump said something it is just satire and/or just outdated view.
    If Hillary did something then she is a devil and Hitler reincanted!
    seriously your view is full of faults.
  • TubaTuba
    edited November 2016
    Lol ok it doesn't matter what you think about Trump anyways, because you're fine with a rapist being in the white house with Hillary as you stated and I quote,
    So you think I give 2 craps about what you think about me supporting Trump? Lmao bye af. But Hillary isn't new to being around rapists, as she helped set free a man who raped a 12 year old girl defending him in court, and silenced the women who her husband sexually assaulted.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited November 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

Lol ok it doesn't matter what you think about Trump anyways, because you're fine with a rapist being in the white house with Hillary as you stated and I quote,
    So you think I give 2 craps about what you think about me supporting Trump? Lmao bye af. But Hillary isn't new to being around rapists, as she helped set free a man who raped a 12 year old girl defending him in court, and silenced the women who her husband sexually assaulted.
    and if you are ever so concerned about President's sexual morality you are being a great hypocrite! Trump is no better than Hillary is in terms of sexual morality as he had numerous rape allegations and let's not forget.."grab them by the P!@#"

• TubaTuba
    edited November 2016
    WillScarlet

Tuba
    Tuba said:

and if you are ever so concerned about President's sexual morality you are being a great hypocrite! Trump is no better than Hillary is in terms of sexual morality as he had numerous rape allegations and let's not forget.."grab them by the P!@#"

Yeah these stories are fake, as wikileaks has proved already. Try again.
    http://truthfeed.com/breaking-bombshell-wikileaks-just-exposed-the-fake-trump-groping-plot/29565/
    Also the women accusing him are working for the Clinton foundation.
    Also ask yourself why would these women coming out and saying 'Trump sexually assaulted them' SEVERAL months into the election? Why didn't they bring this up during the beginning of the election when he declared he was running for president? Why do it towards the last few months of the election? Also I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't try to sue someone like Trump to get money from him, because they could get TONS of money from Trump IF it happened, which it didn't, as I provided the wikileaks article above.
    I can't defend him for what he said about women on the tape with Jeb, but you have to remember that was 10 years ago, as it was inappropriate it was a pretty long time ago, and there's a different between talking about it then actually doing it. It's still bad either way, but doing it is worse than talking about it.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited November 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

Tuba
    Tuba said:

Yeah these stories are fake, as wikileaks has proved already. Try again.
    http://truthfeed.com/breaking-bombshell-wikileaks-just-exposed-the-fake-trump-groping-plot/29565/
    Also the women accusing him are working for the Clinton foundation.
    Also ask yourself why would these women coming out and saying 'Trump sexually assaulted them' SEVERAL months into the election? Why didn't they bring this up during the beginning of the election when he declared he was running for president? Why do it towards the last few months of the election? Also I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't try to sue someone like Trump to get money from him, because they could get TONS of money from Trump IF it happened, which it didn't, as I provided the wikileaks article above.
    I can't defend him for what he said about women on the tape with Jeb, but you have to remember that was 10 years ago, as it was inappropriate it was a pretty long time ago, and there's a different between talking about it then actually doing it. It's still bad either way, but doing it is worse than talking about it.

again here you show your biased... "oh it is ok for Trump to say grab them by the P!@#!" cause it is 10 years ago... but Hillary doing her job? GASP! SHE IS A SHE DEVIL AND SATAN! BURN HER!"
    see the double standard here? And who is to say these accusations are faked by Trump foundation?
  • TubaTuba
    edited November 2016
    again here you show your biased... "oh it is ok for Trump to say grab them by the P!@#!" cause it is 10 years ago... but Hillary doing her job? GASP! SHE IS A SHE DEVIL AND SATAN! BURN HER!"
    see the double standard here? And who is to say these accusations are faked by Trump foundation?
    There's no "double standard" or biased here kid, because I clearly just told you above, what he said about women 10 years ago was inappropriate, I don't support what he said back then, but you're not going to sit here and tell me he sexually assaulted these women, because it's simply not true. I just showed you the wikileaks proof that it was a put on by the democrats. And why don't you ask wikileaks that? But if what Trump said over 10 years ago is one of the main reasons you don't like, why don't you hate the Clintons as well? I'm not sure why you're even bringing the fake allegations up about Trump anyways as you said
    So you obviously don't care that Bill Clinton is a rapist why would you care if Trump was? Even with the accusations about Trump being fake you still want talk about how much you hate him for what he said over 10 years ago. That doesn't make any sense to me... SJW need a education higher than 3rd grade.
  • TubaTuba
    edited November 2016
    Jesus Christ you're on the forums too much kid. I think you should take a break from video games and educate yourself so you can get that GED.
    Anyways I got to go to sleep it's 5:00am here.
    Night guys.
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited November 2016
    WillScarlet

xparasite9

WillScarlet

double standard much?
    whatever go and worship Saint Trump...
    seriously you have double standard right here and you keep on make excuses on why it is not a double standard...
    you treat Trump much MUCH more leniently than Hillary. If Trump said something it is just satire and/or just outdated view.
    If Hillary did something then she is a devil and Hitler reincanted!
    seriously your view is full of faults.
    You're making false equivalencies and you're not even trying to argue why they aren't false equivalencies.
    Ever hear the phrase "actions speak louder than words"?

Tuba
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited November 2016
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/01/a-big-dirty-secret-from-donald-trumps-tax-returns-has-been-exposed/?tid=sm_fb

finally a proof Trump is just as corrupt if not more so than Hillary.
    oh and all of you who whine about how "heartless" She is acting? SHE IS POLITICIAN AND BY DEFINITION THEY ARE REQUIRED TO BE HEARTLESS AND BIT JACKASS! What makes you think Trump is any different? Because he is not professional politician? Well in game of power you NEED to be heartless and cruel to an extent... even in America!
This discussion has been closed.