[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Are you waiting for xxx like me...?

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited February 2020 in General Chat
Meh, having played 10+ years of maple, here I am again, just chilling with a hiatus on Maple, playing other games on Steam while waiting for another Burning to come, just so I can settle down my mind to playing one character to high level again, that's about the only thing and time I enjoy about maple nowadays... how about you guys out there?
  1. Waiting for Burning?5 votes
    1. -nods off- H... Huh? What was that? Oh, yea, I guess
       20% (1 vote)
    2. Nah foo, Not really, game's still playable without it.
       40% (2 votes)
    3. Not interested, No Comment.
       40% (2 votes)

Comments

• AaronPqmzAaronPqmz
    Reactions: 310
    edited February 2020
    when is the next one ? i miss that
    ota9x55ruri2ppon
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    How many burning threads are you gonna make, dude.
    darik
  • ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited March 2020
    HHG1 wrote: »

I am getting tired of this kind of comment, people can post what they want, who are you to judge my thread? I kindly request that you stop commenting on my threads if you do not like them. Just as my thread "probably" irritates you, your comments irritates me A LOT as well, so stop it, thank you.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020

I am getting tired of this kind of comment, people can post what they want, who are you to judge my thread? I kindly request that you stop commenting on my threads if you do not like them. Just as my thread "probably" irritates you, your comments irritates me A LOT as well, so stop it, thank you.

The irony.

Oct 2017
    Feb 2018
    Feb 2018
    Nov 2018
    Apr 2019
    Apr 2019

I'm hardly irritated, just saying I didn't even have to look at your post history before to know it was "that guy who only posts about how bad the game is without burning". Just like how we knew NeoTokyoDude for only posting about legacy servers.

Burning comes when there is larger content updates, you should know this by now. Keep an eye out on orangemushroom.net to see when KMS gets burning, then add approximately 6 months and you'll have a rough idea of when we'll get it.
    darikTwilightHime
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2020
    Tera Burning is very helpful for 140->200, but regular burning only saves me at most a few hours of training. In the time you spent waiting for the next burning, you could have gotten your legion to 4k....
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020

You can post what u want but u cant spamm the forum with the same thing over and over,theres a difference.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020

The irony.

Oct 2017
    Feb 2018
    Feb 2018
    Nov 2018
    Apr 2019
    Apr 2019

I'm hardly irritated, just saying I didn't even have to look at your post history before to know it was "that guy who only posts about how bad the game is without burning". Just like how we knew NeoTokyoDude for only posting about legacy servers.

Burning comes when there is larger content updates, you should know this by now. Keep an eye out on orangemushroom.net to see when KMS gets burning, then add approximately 6 months and you'll have a rough idea of when we'll get it.

Plus the game has made it so that its really easy to lv these days, u dont need a burning event to reach 200 in like 2-3 days tbh
  • TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited March 2020
    Do you just want burning to be a permanent thing or something lol
    darik