[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bug in "Onwards, to Masteria"?

AKAZAAKAZA
Reactions: 210
edited May 2020 in General Chat
Why do I see this mission available although it seems like I already finished it:
http://prntscr.com/sha55a
iRusty

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2020
    We cannot see files on your computer, you have to upload them to an image hosting site first, such as Imgur or TinyPic.
    Then right click on the image, select "copy image address", and paste it in between the image tags:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/1M8z57A.png[/img]

1M8z57A.png
    AKAZA
  • iRustyiRusty
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2020
    AKAZA wrote: »
    Why do I see this mission available although it seems like I already finished it:
    [img]E:\11gg[/img]

I have same problem
  • AKAZAAKAZA
    edited May 2020
    Hi All,
    I uploaded now the new screenshot:
    http://prntscr.com/sha55a
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2020
    Well, in case they ever make the entire act repeatable so we can go there again (currently not repeatable right now so it is just a eyesore for people who like their quest log clean).

They should move the entrance to the dimension portal or a special portal in NLC.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2020
    For those who have 'Onwards, to Masteria' quest active even when you've completed it before, can you leave your IGN and World here as a reference please?
    Thank you
  • AKAZAAKAZA
    edited May 2020
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    For those who have 'Onwards, to Masteria' quest active even when you've completed it before, can you leave your IGN and World here as a reference please?
    Thank you

IGN: MeruemDZ
    World: Elysium
  • iRustyiRusty
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2020
    Thank you

IGN: oORustOo
    World: Luna
  • egj94egj94
    Thank you

IGN: DarkLight94
    World: Scania
  • BerrykoBerryko
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2020
    Thank you

IGN: Berryno
    WORLD: Reboot

• PittHeliosPittHelios
    Thank you

IGN: PittHelios
    WORLD: Aurora
  • PittHeliosPittHelios
    Thank you

IGN: PittHelios
    WORLD: Aurora
  • Fried_RiceFried_Rice
    Reactions: 735
    edited May 2021
    IGN: Brog
    WORLD: Bera

Will this quest finally get removed from the white light bulb?? :prays:
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited May 2022
    Thank you

IGN: JunoAvenger
    World: Aurora
  • KkkevinKkkevin
    Reactions: 200
    Thank you

IGN: HsiaoKK
    World: scania
  • DarknessDarkness
    Thank you

IGN: YuiKawaiii
    World: Aurora