[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ANNA here your solution!

AthenaAthena
Reactions: 755
edited June 2020 in General Chat
Hackers are a nuisance to everyone, but true KANNA users, we don't want to be affected. So I propose this alternative, which will end the indiscriminate use of the Kishin Skill. This will further increase true players' desire for the skill and, on the other hand, discourage hackers. Just move the ability from 3job to 5job.

KexIp5L.jpg

lykdJ9g.jpg
WONDERGUY
  1. DO YOU AGREE ?28 votes
    1. YES 100% I love Kanna!
       75% (21 votes)
    2. NO 1000% I'm a dirty hacker
       25% (7 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    I love when people like you add absolutely nonsensical polls to their threads like that gives them a +5 legitimacy bonus to whatever they've elected to spew.

If you really want to fix the game, ignore the people who bandwagoned kanna because the revamp several months ago made them ridiculously strong. Strip kishin of its spawn-increasing effect and raise the global base mob count per map by at least 50%.
    KrownopProphetieVyrtaeAlexKarevJettLuvsUbazzyHowDidIKnowCount
  • iLiMiTaDoiLiMiTaDo
    Reactions: 1,435
    edited June 2020
    good idea, but we could also remove kishin, furytotem and frenzytotem and add 30% permanent respawn to all maps.
    frenzy users will complain, for them, you have to give them 1 million maple points, as compensation.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2020
    iLiMiTaDo wrote: »
    good idea, but we could also remove kishin, furytotem and frenzytotem and add 30% permanent respawn to all maps.
    frenzy users will complain, for them, you have to give them 1 million maple points, as compensation.

Let them keep their precious totems but either completely strip away or drastically reduce its effect. If they don't like it, that's their problem.
    ArlongFuhreak
  • iLiMiTaDoiLiMiTaDo
    Reactions: 1,435
    edited June 2020
    You know that the frenzy lasts 10 minutes, 70% respawn and has no coldown, right? IT'S VERY BROKEN
    WONDERGUY
  • rebuiltrebuilt
    Reactions: 615
    edited June 2020
    unfortunately, fifth job is still very easily attainable so this isn't really much of a deterrent

it is clever thinking though!
  • msclover23msclover23
    Reactions: 520
    edited June 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I love when people like you add absolutely nonsensical polls to their threads like that gives them a +5 legitimacy bonus to whatever they've elected to spew.

If you really want to fix the game, ignore the people who bandwagoned kanna because the revamp several months ago made them ridiculously strong. Strip kishin of its spawn-increasing effect and do nothing else.

This is most likely what Nexon will see, and will 100% agree to, which is a problem people never seem to realize. I mean, it kinda just happened as well; people ask for fury totem to have lower prices, and Nexon never lowered the prices until it got nerfed. as such, such a change will most likely go something like this:

10% increase in spawn density, Kishin removed. Wild totem removed / or put into NX only + nerfed to be a 10% increase in spawn density + 10% decrease spawn timer, and cost maybe 500~1k maple points / 2hr (to be nearly along the line of 2x coupons.)

KevinZamora
  • ArtemisaArtemisa
    Reactions: 835
    edited June 2020
    We all know that ANNA will not read this post, no content creator cares about the forum or the community.
    ShadowRiku
  • rebuiltrebuilt
    edited June 2020
    Artemisa wrote: »
    We all know that ANNA will not read this post, no content creator cares about the forum or the community.

that's not true! nexon staff do read this forum and take peoples' concerns to heart
    in fact, maybe anna or nexon korea staff are reading this!

안나씨~

이 메시지를 읽으시면 아주 감사합니다! 지난 15년동안 메이플스토리를 하고 매일 게임 때문에 새로운 행복함 받아요.
    저는 가끔 안나께서 게임 밸런스위한 게임을 바꿔야 되지 알아요.

좋은 시간을 보내세요! RISE 업데이트를 한 후에 우리는 즐겁게 게임을 하면서 감사하게 넥슨에 대해 생각 할 거예요.

감사합니다!~
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited June 2020
    rebuilt wrote: »

that's not true! nexon staff do read this forum and take peoples' concerns to heart
    in fact, maybe anna or nexon korea staff are reading this!

Oh you sweet summer child, thinking that the suggestions subforum is more than just a PR stunt by Nexon to make players think that they listen to feedback.
    ShadowRikuSlicedTimeHowDidIKnow
  • rebuiltrebuilt
    edited June 2020
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    Oh you sweet summer child, thinking that the suggestions subforum is more than just a PR stunt by Nexon to make players think that they listen to feedback.

you don't think they do? but they say they do ...

they do, right?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2020
    rebuilt wrote: »
    PirateIzzy wrote: »

you don't think they do? but they say they do ...

they do, right?

I can say I'm Mohammad Ali all I want, doesn't make it true.
  • ArtemisaArtemisa
    Reactions: 835
    edited June 2020
    What can you expect from a company that has no budget to pay Active GMs. ///EMS was different, it was a more united community ¡¡
    WONDERGUYShadowRikuSlicedTime
  • LaxrsiLaxrsi
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited June 2020
    Increasing overall spawn rate for all maps is the only solution that benefits EVERYONE.
    ShadowRikuJettLuvsU
  • DarkDaveDarkDave
    Reactions: 980
    edited June 2020
    or just decrease the gap between each level, so we won't have to spend 1.000 hours grinding... to at least 255
    Krownop
  • VankaiserVankaiser
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2020
    Too many problems are made, hackers use the skill because it has little coldown, if the skill lasts 150 seconds, let's put it 30 seconds of coldown and solved it.
    WONDERGUY
  • PewixPewix
    Reactions: 640
    edited June 2020
    Nexon must hire GMs and put them to work!
    WONDERGUY
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited June 2020
    I think there could be a better solution then that. But as it stands they will keep nerfing kanna til the class is no more and same for rest of classes that hackers use.

Im confident it a issue that can be solved with in game gm's patrolling recording and manually banning the people. But I have many ideas how they could do it, but a waste to say as I doubt they listen.

Great idea though just don't think they like good ideas though.
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited June 2020
    iLiMiTaDo wrote: »
    You know that the frenzy lasts 10 minutes, 70% respawn and has no coldown, right? IT'S VERY BROKEN

also that effect can be used on multpile maps and chs in same time if you got HTR
    you think nexon america understand whats broken at this point ?
    and on top of that such item got implemented in lootbox with lowest % possible just to increase the gamble tactics and money makeing
    just like everyother broken item they knowingly put them with insane low % in cash only lootbox
    why those things are never rewarded in endgame boss/questline/jq.... why its limited to "rng" cash lootbox?
    for example : why BoD its not in blackmage drop table ?

and they come saying its for game health and balance yada yada... yea right

#removeFRENZY
    #removeFuryWildTOTEM
    #removeKISH
    #decentSPAWNforALL

• PewixPewix
    Reactions: 640
    edited June 2020
    Eliminate Frenzy, Fury, Kishin and leave maps with 30% permanent respawn.
    WONDERGUY