[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Master and Meister cubes untradable.

ZerosBlackZerosBlack
Reactions: 690
edited June 2020 in General Chat
Why? What's the point of doing that? Nexon is trying to kill the free to play players by forcing us to buy nx cubes. That's stupid.
Dnaman101DarkDaveVyrtaeFibsJez

Comments

• DarkDaveDarkDave
    Reactions: 980
    edited June 2020
    don't forget this "[Updated June 9] You can no longer harvest or mine in maps that are 20 levels above your character’s level."
    so, no more cubes from low lvl maps
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2020
    There is just absolutely no reason for cubes not to be tradable within account.

Just because KMS DMT now affect master and meister cube is no reason to make those cubes untradable within the account.

You already killed mule crafting cube by making the cool down to not go down when not online on that character.

This only punishes the max 1 profession limit on regular server.

Cubes being untradable changes nothing on Reboot because you can still transfer meso through the storage to buy master cubes.
    darikFibschaoscauser
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2020
    DarkDave wrote: »
    don't forget this "[Updated June 9] You can no longer harvest or mine in maps that are 20 levels above your character’s level."

Above your level. You can still mine ores in low-level maps.
    JettLuvsU
  • 06XRangerX0606XRangerX06
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2020
    You can no longer harvest or mine in maps that are 20 levels below and above your character’s level.
    Neospector wrote: »
    DarkDave wrote: »

Above your level. You can still mine ores in low-level maps.

that not what the patch notes says ...
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited June 2020
    You can no longer harvest or mine in maps that are 20 levels below and above your character’s level.
    that not what the patch notes says ...

https://orangemushroom.net/2019/12/18/kmst-ver-1-2-327-maplestory-rise-1st-update/
    You can no longer collect herbs/mines in maps that are 20 or more levels higher than your character’s level.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/58015/updated-june-10-v-214-rise-promise-of-the-guardian-patch-notes
    [Updated June 9] You can no longer harvest or mine in maps that are 20 levels above your character’s level.

Neither patch note say the specific word "below", "under" or "less than".
  • MipanyuMipanyu
    Reactions: 560
    edited June 2020
    There were a lot of bad changes in this game for a long time but as much as everyone bashed nexon and the producer for it, it didn't bother me as much. but THIS, THIS change is terrible -_- Cubes already are untradeable, why make it untradeable across characters too. That just sucks. That means smithing mules can't be used anymore and basically all my characters need to be blacksmiths.
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited June 2020
    All right boys and girl, go home.

https://i.imgur.com/d4PBpgN.png
    The cube I crafted is still tradable within account.
    The 40 master cube from bosses I left in my storage is still tradable within account
    JettLuvsU
  • LostxLostx
    Reactions: 1,265
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    So apparently They Copy-pasted KMST Patch notes that put it as un-tradeable, but we got what KMS got, which is them still being trade-able.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    [Updated June 10] Meister’s Cube and Master Craftsman’s Cubes will now be transferable through the account.

It seems to have been a mistake in the update notes.