[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Illium] 3rd Job Advancement Bug

Comments

• MoseleyMoseley
    Reactions: 210
    Same issue here. I've been waiting in Relic Exavation Camp Since yesterday, any information about when this is going to be fixed?
    cainamolagem
  • cainamolagemcainamolagem
    Reactions: 475
    How is it not fixed yet, it's one missing npc?? it's been two days
    Mr_Okay
  • PaulMaplePaulMaple
    Reactions: 610
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello,
    This issue where Illium characters cannot complete 3rd Job Advancement due to NPC Shuang's disappearance has been reported to the team.
    Thank you!

Please help in delivering fix!! stucked at level 94, don't know be sure gonna be safe continue lvling

StigHelmer
  • VurdantVurdant
    Reactions: 450
    edited June 2020
    edited June 2020
    It's now been three days, still not fixed, and now we probably have to wait till Monday.

What a joke this is
    Mr_Okay
  • PowerMapleWhalePowerMapleWhale
    Reactions: 210
    edited June 2020
    Meanwhile, I can't even get 2nd job.

Stuck in Avademy Corridor 3, it says I need to meet the special conditions of the quest to enter. I cleared all the mobs present. and it still won't let me enter the portal on the bottom.
  • TheArekkusuTheArekkusu
    Reactions: 600
    Meanwhile, I can't even get 2nd job.

Stuck in Avademy Corridor 3, it says I need to meet the special conditions of the quest to enter. I cleared all the mobs present. and it still won't let me enter the portal on the bottom.

Just re-log and it should bring you back to the room with Machina and then you just go through the left portal and it should work then.
  • SnipplesSnipples
    Reactions: 260
    edited June 2020
    So is the updates coming up soon??
    cainamolagem
    edited June 2020
    Snipples wrote: »
    So is the updates coming up soon??

nope, apparently Nexon needs an entire week to figure out how to re-add an npc
    GinadiBlasterMasterarferMr_Okay
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited June 2020
    Same issue here. Fix please. Illum is my burning character!
    Ginadiarfer
  • MastahiroMastahiro
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited June 2020
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello,
    This issue where Illium characters cannot complete 3rd Job Advancement due to NPC Shuang's disappearance has been reported to the team.
    Thank you!

Any update on this issue? It's been 4 days for a class-breaking bug
  • ansarisssansarisss
    Reactions: 220
    please update this bug i have been stuck for 3 days level 90.
    Ginadiarfer
  • Dman0184Dman0184
    Same, I've also been having this issue. Hopefully it can get fixed before Tera burning ends lmao
    GinadiarferBlasterMaster
  • arferarfer
    Reactions: 220
    edited June 2020
    How has this been going unfixed for so long now? We have expiring cash shop items ticking and the rise event going on that we are missing.
    BlasterMasterMr_Okay
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited June 2020
    This may be the first time I have EVER actually WANTED an online game to have an unscheduled maintenance.

WHY won't anyone even TRY to fix it??
    Mr_Okay
  • Dman0184Dman0184
    edited June 2020
    Upon accepting 3rd Job Advancement quest and teleporting to Excavation Site, it will not initiate the cut-scene action, which means we do not get to see the NPC Shuang in Excavation Site. Since we have not access to her, Illiums will not be able to advance to 3rd job.

Please fix this! I don't want to lose the benefits of Tera burning and I really like this class.
  • Dman0184Dman0184
    edited June 2020
    Maybe if we all post separately on the bug reporting page it will draw more attention to the moderators?
    Mr_Okay
  • wildredrosewildredrose
    Reactions: 370
    edited June 2020
    Ok its BEEN OVER A WEEK since this issue was first reported. I would really like to move along on this. Can you please at the very least give us an UPDATE on when this issue will be fixed. This is my burning character and to say the least im not happy that the only response we have been getting on the forum is that the issue has been reported .. great wonderful. Yet no corrective action to fix the reported bug.
  • Mr_OkayMr_Okay
    Reactions: 740
    edited June 2020
    Tomorrow will be almost one week. If they do nothing to fix it, probably I will delete this burning illium. What an engineering team.
  • Mr_OkayMr_Okay
    Reactions: 740
    edited June 2020
    It has been one week already. Please fix this issue and push it into the production environment.
    Dman0184