[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

False Ban Reports 6/22

Comments

• CornVCornV
    I submitted a ticket and they denied my appeal, they said my "violations found on this account are too severe to allow further access". What else am I supposed to do other than saying I don't hack?
  • PathLovePathLove
    Reactions: 450
    edited June 2020
    Hi Maplers!
    we playing this game for 10 years+
    and nothing we got the same responed >>>COPY PASTE<<<

Sad =(
  • jettSpecialjettSpecial
    Reactions: 780
    edited June 2020
    Hello GM Ghiblee,
    I introduce myself, I am the leader of the Impera Guild in Bera, before the Guild renewal I was rank 2, and my account was banned by RMT a few days ago, but I got mesos because I am a frenzy service vendor which is not illegal in the game, I accept many trades of mesos per hour service (between 50m and 80m per hour) and, by cast, between 10m and 15m, I would like you to do a new investigation, since in the first ticket I did not mention that it sold frenzy service, I hope you understand, in my country there is no way to receive money online, I could not trade mesos for real money, it is absurd, it is crazy to receive an answer that seems like a copy and paste of another case, especially when it is a such an important case.
    Thank you
    IGN: Abraham
    Server Bera
    BenippoTimmyGMSsJonSsPathLoveIiteJettLuvsU
  • ReysmithReysmith
    Reactions: 410
    2 days ago I received a ban.
    I sent a ticket for unlocking, because you have been censoring without any measure, some of my friends also had this problem, I didn't believe, until it happened to me.
    I have been playing maple for more than 13 years, without any problem, indeed this account is new with all my items that it has cost me to acquire over time.
    I have been denied my first ticket, I have just resubmitted explaining the reasons and all the details so you can see once again that my account has not violated any rules in the game.
    I hope that they give me this support and try to solve it quickly, because many players have suffered blocks for no reason, which causes us disgust.
  • ClickCreateClickCreate
    Reactions: 310
    I had my 10+ years old account banned recently and was replied with an automated message, really hope I can get it back so I can put through this lockdown
    Benippo
  • BenippoBenippo
    Reactions: 620
    edited June 2020
    Can we get an update from our community manager? I know several of us have reached out directly through discord on this matter, all of us with the exact same problem and copy/paste replies from these GMs.
    TimmyGMSPathLove
  • netanelnetanel
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2020
    yeah i got falsely ban too by the first wave of it few months ago... i sent tons of tickets just to be ignored after spending over 15,000 USD on NX and transferring some of my items from one account to another (both i own!) they first said i stole from myself then accused me of hacking and banned my account without even looking at my case, just copy pasting the same answer over and over again
    its a shame what they did to the game
  • sJonSssJonSs
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2020
    hello Nexon team - Maplestory, this time I speak for a great friend of mine and at the same time leader of the Impera guild of which I am now a membe, please take a look at his case as he is impeccable and very fair person, he taught me a lot about the game and it is the reason why I am back in the game, i stopped playing for 2 years, I ask you to review the case of Abraham - ING Abraham - Server BERA - GuildMaster on Impera and above all a great friend. Please Nexon Team don't ignore me.
    ATT: sJonSs /// Impera - Bera
  • DomtilleDomtille
    edited June 2020
    IGN: Domtille
    Serve: Bera

Hi Ghiblee, I was banned on the weekend PRIOR to the announcement and PRIOR to the shut-down of the autoban. I hope you are still investigating as many false bans have still not been solved (particularly from the weekend of the 21st and 22nd). Could you please provide us with an update? I have sent four tickets all receiving the same copy-pasted response and having them be marked "solved" even THOUGH I mentioned the false-ban wave in my ticket.
    PathLovenidhddV
  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    IGN: Kaneki
    Server: Scania

I mean what can I say Ghiblee ;-; I was banned for sitting on a rope while talking to my friends... Banned for the same reason twice falsely (hacking/third-party) but slapped with another reasoning (RMT) that I do not control. My appeal was denied and closed without being given a chance to respond in regards to what happened.
    Iite
  • TimmyGMSTimmyGMS
    Reactions: 1,200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    IGN: Execute
    Server: Bera

There are still many of us that have been falsely banned and have been denied after submitting tickets, why is it that you admit there have been false bans, disable the criteria and do not release some of the players that have been banned from it? All we have done is buy or sell Frenzy/Firestarter service with the game currency known as "Mesos" which is not "Real Money Transaction" or a violation of terms of service. Everyone who equipped a Frenzy Totem or Firestarter Ring sells services in exchange for Mesos or has sold in the past with Mesos. If you have been falsely banned for the "RMT" reasons please message me so that we could all come together and help each other.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2020
    Hello,
    We wanted to provide an update for everyone.
    First, thank you for your patience. As mentioned on this post, we did temporarily disable banning accounts with this criteria during the investigation. Since this is the case, the bans that were placed after our announcement on June 22nd would be a separate matter.
    We would like to share that we've completed the investigation and have released the accounts that were incorrectly banned from this criteria.
    PokerStar
  • ElxArkElxArk
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2020
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello,
    First, thank you for your patience. As mentioned on this post, we did temporarily disable banning accounts with this criteria during the investigation. Since this is the case, the bans that were placed after our announcement on June 22nd would be a separate matter.
    We would like to share that we've completed the investigation and have released the accounts that were incorrectly banned from this criteria.

It's a shame I keep getting told my account is going to be permanently banned for something I didn't do. If this was the case I wouldn't have spent over 300 dollars in the past 2 weeks before getting banned. I thought maybe I would be getting my account back because just like a lot of us we didn't do anything. I just got told again that I was using third party tools when I had been in the salon for over a day.
  • TimmyGMSTimmyGMS
    Reactions: 1,200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Ghiblee, please help us I didn't use any hacking program or botted in the game but I was added in the list http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/28683/ban-data-from-06-18-2020-06-24-2020#latest. I love this game and still want to play. I cherish this community a lot and wouldn't do such things to risk losing them.
    ElxArkPathLoveIite
  • IiteIite
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited June 2020
    #freefrenzysellers
    StellarDemonElxArkJettLuvsU
  • PokerStarPokerStar
    Reactions: 860
    edited June 2020
    Hello,

Hey, I'd like to ask you something:
    Can I be banned for selling frenzy totem services?
  • DomtilleDomtille
    edited June 2020
    PokerStar wrote: »
    Hello,

Hey, I'd like to ask you something:
    Can I be banned for selling frenzy totem services?

We've been asking the same thing for a week and have received 0 reply.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2020
    We would like to inform you that we do not ban players for legitimately using the Frenzy Totem, however, we discovered that an account was flagged for other suspicious behaviors that is currently under review.
    If you believe your account may have been affected, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support (https://support-maplestory.nexon.net).
  • ElxArkElxArk
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2020
    We would like to inform you that we do not ban players for legitimately using the Frenzy Totem, however, we discovered that an account was flagged for other suspicious behaviors that is currently under review.
    If you believe your account may have been affected, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support (https://support-maplestory.nexon.net).

I was told I would be banned from creating tickets. The GMs wont listen to me when I say I wasn't using 3rd party programs. I was in the rise salon.
  • nidhddVnidhddV
    Reactions: 370
    edited June 2020
    IGN: nidhddV
    Server: Scania
    Hi Ghiblee,
    I did not use third-party software, but I was told that I was banned permanently due to the use of third-party software. After I submitted the ticket, I didn’t get any reply and I can no longer enter the ticket center. Please tell me when the results of the survey you have responded to will be announced. It has been 8 months since you did not care. It's to kill us players.