[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

False prohibitions not yet resolved!!

LWayraLWayra
Reactions: 645
edited July 2020 in Bug Reporting
¡Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening!

This time I come on behalf of all people false prohibition from June 10 until today. MANY of us were banned for a false accusation (hacking or ilegal use of party-third programs) after the RISE update.
Server administrators awared of this issue on 6/22 with a statement that was sent by a nexon moderator named Ghiblee, where he says the following:

"We are aware of the recent reports of false prohibition in the Community and are investigating the problem.
We temporarily disable ban accounts with this criteria and will continue to monitor during the investigation.
If you were affected by recent bans, please submit a ticket to our Customer Service (https://support-maplestory.nexon.net).
If you have already submitted a ticket, there is no need to resubmit it".

After the statement, MANY of us thought that our return was a matter of a few days, because the matter was going to be decided. Yes, we were "listened to", but not all of us got a "correct investigation".
Few players were released, but many are still banned, and amazed at the responses each has obtained through individual claims on the support page.

We aren't 2 or 3 with false prohition!

We all know that there are players who use illegal programs for their benefit, and that does not mean that because of a few, we should all be punished for causes that we have never committed.
All those affected hope that the GM provide us with adequate care, the attention will not only be a benefit for those affected, but also for the server in general.
Sorry for the intermediate English, but I don't know any administrator who speak-write Spanish perfectly to have a correct conversation.
ALL AFFECTED PEOPLE ONLY WE ASK FOR THE ARGUMENTS THAT SUPPORT THE PROHIBITION IMPOSED ON OUR ACCOUNTS.
IN CASE YOU DON'T HAVE THE ARGUMENTS, PLEASE, RELEASE ALL LEGAL PLAYERS THE PROHIBITION.

WORLD: BERA
IGN: iWayra

THANK YOU FOR THE PATIENCE!
nidhddVSengara

Comments

• nidhddVnidhddV
    Reactions: 370
    edited July 2020
    7 months ago I also encountered the same situation as you. gm also let us stay ign, but we have not been released, they just responded to the investigation, and then until now. We have not been released.
    LWayra
  • MichaeIMichaeI
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2020
    nidhddV wrote: »
    7 months ago I also encountered the same situation as you. gm also let us stay ign, but we have not been released, they just responded to the investigation, and then until now. We have not been released.

That's not very promising...
    I hope you get a response soon
  • SengaraSengara
    Reactions: 990
    edited July 2020
    LWayra wrote: »
    ¡Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening!

This time I come on behalf of all people false prohibition from June 10 until today. MANY of us were banned for a false accusation (hacking or ilegal use of party-third programs) after the RISE update.
    Server administrators awared of this issue on 6/22 with a statement that was sent by a nexon moderator named Ghiblee, where he says the following:

"We are aware of the recent reports of false prohibition in the Community and are investigating the problem.
    We temporarily disable ban accounts with this criteria and will continue to monitor during the investigation.
    If you were affected by recent bans, please submit a ticket to our Customer Service (https://support-maplestory.nexon.net).
    If you have already submitted a ticket, there is no need to resubmit it".

After the statement, MANY of us thought that our return was a matter of a few days, because the matter was going to be decided. Yes, we were "listened to", but not all of us got a "correct investigation".
    Few players were released, but many are still banned, and amazed at the responses each has obtained through individual claims on the support page.

We aren't 2 or 3 with false prohition!

We all know that there are players who use illegal programs for their benefit, and that does not mean that because of a few, we should all be punished for causes that we have never committed.
    All those affected hope that the GM provide us with adequate care, the attention will not only be a benefit for those affected, but also for the server in general.
    Sorry for the intermediate English, but I don't know any administrator who speak-write Spanish perfectly to have a correct conversation.
    ALL AFFECTED PEOPLE ONLY WE ASK FOR THE ARGUMENTS THAT SUPPORT THE PROHIBITION IMPOSED ON OUR ACCOUNTS.
    IN CASE YOU DON'T HAVE THE ARGUMENTS, PLEASE, RELEASE ALL LEGAL PLAYERS THE PROHIBITION.

WORLD: BERA
    IGN: iWayra

THANK YOU FOR THE PATIENCE!

I got a reply back on my ticket. I showed how i was banned the second i charged nx. They not only still accused me of hacking. But deleted the photo of me being banned while being still in the payment screen. It took 4 whole minutes for the karma koin code to hit my account. I did nothing else but diddle around ardent, and sit in the cash shop until i could buy my cube packs. They arent going to take action. Here I am, perma banned for attempting to cube during dmt. Its disgusing. I feel nothing but anger, because this isnt the least bit fair or right.
    LWayra
  • LWayraLWayra
    edited July 2020
    It is unfortunate for everything we are going through.
    I started playing the server from the beginning and I never imagined having this type of deal.

• KeishuoKeishuo
    Reactions: 520
    edited July 2020
    Didn't get any response from Customer Service for almost a week, so left a message today and got banned from it, sigh!
    Is there nothing anyone can do to lift the ban of innocent accounts?!
  • LWayraLWayra
    edited July 2020
    Keishuo wrote: »
    Didn't get any response from Customer Service for almost a week, so left a message today and got banned from it, sigh!
    Is there nothing anyone can do to lift the ban of innocent accounts?!

So far they are showing that the decisions they make regarding false prohibitions are wrong, because they have no feasible basis to support their "PROHIBITIONS".
    I asked them to tell me what negligence I did, to not repeat it again, but they only cling to their false arguments, it is regrettable.