[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

He stalk us for 3+ months....

Comments

• dorkydorky
    Reactions: 730
    edited September 2020
    Cadena91 wrote: »
    but what did I do? I didn't do anything to him and yet he's stalking me and 3 of my friends all day long.
    I wonder how many characters does he has.... and I heard he scammed someone over 300$ and many other people in both worlds Scania and Bera.

He is not the poor boy at all, he is the scammer boy, I remember the other day he has tried to steal 1 of my friend's expensive chairs.

yeah i have heard that the username in that video was a big scammer who stole nx codes and items from many people in scania then came to bera and continued doing this
    he seems to have been triggered by someone scamming him back and now he is taking it out on everyone... proudly wearing the title of "maple bully" and gloating to people that nexon wont do anything and that he has made people quit maplestory
  • YaylorYaylor
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2020
    He was mass defaming me using illegal bots last night. Why does nexon let him use illegal bots? Hacking is completely illegal and not allowed and if you hack you should get banned including all accounts associated with the hacking accounts. So even if he didn’t use hacks on his main account he should still be punished. He told me in chat he has 1000 accounts.

Just my opinion but nexon should perm ban him for harassment, hacking and violating code of conduct.
    I see him use vulgar language before and he’s claimed himself he’s a bully. His guild is called maplebullies. How is this not abuse? Something needs to be done.

I sent in a ticket with screenshots. I hope nexon gets rid of this hacker and negative person. Nobody will be sad to see this guy go.
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited September 2020
    Snicky wrote: »
    Am sorry if I reacted wrong , I know what this guy In Scania is doing for months already is way out of line , and that Nexon seem not want to take any actions against this behaviour is even worse . He should have been perm banned eventually by now is my opinion . Such people not belong in any games online . I wonder what his reason even is for acting like this , he is testing out how far he can go before he really gets kicked out ?? Nexon should finally take some steps , even when this dude might seem to be a addicted payed gamer , he should not be allowed to ruin the gameplay for others .

He's from Bera, I went to henesys and tried to convince him to leave everyone alone and went afk right after that, when I got back, I noticed that I lost 300 fames? I clearly had 450 fames, but now 150... O_O

Wow oke oops bera he is and what a jerk , how sad he is doing this to others . maybe he is a pro hacker and Nexon is to scared to touch him ? Otherwise I can;t understand why he isn;t been kicked out by IP or anything already .
    In very past I played a different game [ name won;t be allowed ] and that game got attacked by a very wellknown hackers group . They even went that far they threatend a GM at his private computer @home . { Yeah they found out his private information like address ect "SCARY"and they went hat far it seems he decided to quit his job . So they must have made him trully scared with something . Maybe this is an exact type of dude .
  • JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    edited September 2020
    why is nexon letting this continue?
  • JoshingJoshing
    edited September 2020
    here he is yet again, right now, sitting on top of someone with the carrot rocket chair so that it looks like that afk person is saying the false accusation:

harassment.jpg

nexon letting this go on for months is unacceptable
    DO SOMETHING
    Sherri
  • JoshingJoshing
    edited September 2020
    and again he moves to sit on top of the person who he is bullying, slandering them to no end
    endless-harassment.jpg

stop ignoring this nexon
    Sherri
  • Football5Football5
    Reactions: 920
    edited September 2020
    Joshing wrote: »
    and again he moves to sit on top of the person who he is bullying, slandering them to no end
    endless-harassment.jpg

stop ignoring this nexon

Careful, according to some of my friends on this forum, they "suddenly" couldn't log into their account in here, and 3 of them said that nexon has made a certain "glitch" on them on purpose so that they won't be able to log into their accounts and talk about this person, which nexon protects.

Be careful, they might do this to you as well!
  • JoshingJoshing
    edited September 2020
    and here he is today sitting on Absence Chair, yet again, to make it look like the afk person under his chair is saying the accusation in his locked game card window
    harassment.jpg
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited September 2020
    WoShi wrote: »
    God damn, keep us updated. Interesting to see, thank god I am not on Scania.

^ this :O
    sorry to those who've been harassed by this guy
    has he been to Elysium at all? i hope he doesnt o_o
  • anubis421anubis421
    Reactions: 710
    edited September 2020
    Sherri wrote: »
    WoShi wrote: »
    God damn, keep us updated. Interesting to see, thank god I am not on Scania.

^ this :O
    sorry to those who've been harassed by this guy
    has he been to Elysium at all? i hope he doesnt o_o

He once said he has characters in all worlds, but I've never checked it, I think he's mainly in Bera.
    Football5 wrote: »
    endless-harassment.jpg

stop ignoring this nexon

Careful, according to some of my friends on this forum, they "suddenly" couldn't log into their account in here, and 3 of them said that nexon has made a certain "glitch" on them on purpose so that they won't be able to log into their accounts and talk about this person, which nexon protects.

Be careful, they might do this to you as well!

Wow, I think that might explains why I couldn't log in yesterday and today (now) I can...

It's clearly mean that nexon are protecting him at all cost! that's truly distressing to hear...
  • JoshingJoshing
    edited September 2020
    And unsurprisingly, here he is today, yet again, trying to frame someone who is afk as the accuser by sitting on top of them with Absence Chair and a locked game room

unacceptable-harassment-of-maplers.jpg

this guy is doing this and/or running mass defame bots on random people almost 24/7
    why does nexon allow this to go on for months? this is unacceptable
  • BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
    Reactions: 830
    edited September 2020
    I think this person got legit scammed by somebody and you want to fuss when he takes it out on you if that aint calling the kettle black.
  • dorkydorky
    edited September 2020
    I think this person got legit scammed by somebody and you want to fuss when he takes it out on you if that aint calling the kettle black.
    he is harassing and bullying people who have nothing to do with the person he initially claimed scammed him
    he is accusing legit players of scamming, he is attacking everyone
  • JoshingJoshing
    edited September 2020
    sigh, and yet again, at this very moment, here he is, trying to frame some afk player as the accuser by blocking their game room with a locked game room on a ladder
    non-stop-harassment-of-maplers.jpg

why is nexon complacent with this guy permanently making henesys a toxic place to be?
  • SuperSaiyan3SuperSaiyan3
    Reactions: 985
    edited September 2020
    sigh, and yet again, at this very moment, here he is, trying to frame some afk player as the accuser by blocking their game room with a locked game room on a ladder
    non-stop-harassment-of-maplers.jpg

why is nexon complacent with this guy permanently making henesys a toxic place to be?

I seriously cann't believe that nexon did not ban him yet, this is absolutely unacceptable!

As they said above, he is harassing everyone, I did not do anything to him and yet he said I scammed him on 50k nx =[
  • JoshingJoshing
    edited September 2020
    and... here he is, right now, trying to frame another afk person as the slanderous accuser by sitting on top of the afk person with absence chair and a locked game room

nexon-is-complacent-with-this-non-stop-harassment-of-maplers.jpg

i am absolutely appalled that nexon is still refusing to take action against this player

and as i typed this the afk person moved and he moved on to another target
    nexon-is-complacent-with-this-non-stop-harassment-of-maplers2.jpg

we demand action from nexon, it is unacceptable that you people are ignoring us on this matter
  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited September 2020
    and... here he is, right now, trying to frame another afk person as the slanderous accuser by sitting on top of the afk person with absence chair and a locked game room

nexon-is-complacent-with-this-non-stop-harassment-of-maplers.jpg

i am absolutely appalled that nexon is still refusing to take action against this player

and as i typed this the afk person moved and he moved on to another target
    nexon-is-complacent-with-this-non-stop-harassment-of-maplers2.jpg

we demand action from nexon, it is unacceptable that you people are ignoring us on this matter

I really doubt nexon would do anything, so far it seems like they're protecting him on purpose for some reason.
    dorky wrote: »
    he is harassing and bullying people who have nothing to do with the person he initially claimed scammed him
    he is accusing legit players of scamming, he is attacking everyone

I just saw him in henesys with my mule, I asked him to leave everyone alone and all of a sudden he began to spam that I scammed him on "20$ via paypal"....

It is truly sad though, because I really doubt nexon would do anything, so far it seems like they're protecting him on purpose for some reason.
  • Maplebum213Maplebum213
    But, what if u r the one actually scammed
  • JoshingJoshing
    edited September 2020
    But, what if u r the one actually scammed

he is framing random afk people as the accuser. he has been mass defaming random players by the hundreds, especially if they tell him to stop what he is doing. i know for a fact some of the people he accused have never scammed in their life.
    he has been gloating about how he has made people quit by spreading rumors and accusing them of scamming

no, friend, he is a bully who, for some reason, really enjoys making bera henesys a toxic place to be.

he has been doing this for months
    nexons refusal to take action is unacceptable
    Sherri
  • dorkydorky
    edited September 2020
    why wont nexon do anything? i demand a response. now