[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Lost Hope...

FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
Reactions: 540
edited November 2016 in General Chat
I THINK I NEED TO MAKE THIS POST EASIER TO READ FOR SOME OF YOU.

1. BANNED FROM BOTTING. FOR 15DAYS, EMAILED GM, HE SAID ITS TEMPORARY SUSPENSION.
2. I WAS UNBANNED AT THE END OF THE MONTH. BUT BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE TO LOGIN, I GOT BANNED AGAIN FROM BILLINGPP AND GOT REFUND FOR EVERYTHING BACK TO MY VISA.

NOW BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING SAYING "WHY DO YOU THINK BOTTING IS OKAY" "SHUT UP YOU DESERVE THIS CUS YOU BOT"
CAN YOU READ MY SECOND POINT PLEASE. READ EVERYTHING, NOT JUST THE FEW POINTS WHERE YOU CAN ATTACK ME. I AM SO SUPISED THAT SOME OF YOU ONLY READ THE PART WHERE IM GUILTY AND REFUSED TO READ WHAT HAPPENED AFTER. BECASUE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER IS THE REASON I AM POSTING, IF I GET PERM BAN FROM BOTTING THEN I WOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE. I AM SO TIRED EXPLAINING THIS TO SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED SAYING "OH YOU BOT, THATS WHY YOU GOT BANNED." DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT? BUT CANT YOU SEE I WAS UNBANNED? THEN I WAS BANNED AGAIN BEFORE I EVEN LOGIN????

I always thought Nexon America was very fair with their players... however what happened in the past month make me doubt...
So two event happened one after another.
First I was banned for 15 days due to using macro which was unbanned at the end of October which I think was very fair....
"Thank you for informing us about the ban on your account. After investigating your claim, our records indicate that your account was blocked after one of our patrolling GMs found your character engaged in activities that violate our Terms of Use. Due to this we are unable to release your account. You must serve the entire duration of the temporary suspension." ticket# 304900

However when I tried to login after I was unbanned, I notes I was blocked by billingpp, so I went ahead and created a ticket after noticing there was several refund on my paypal account from Nexon on Oct17th. and I got this feed back.

"Greetings Feifei,
Thank you for bringing this to my attention and apologize for the delay in my response.
You were found guilty of participating in activities against our Terms of Service. Due to this violation your account will not be reinstated."
ticket# 315213

Everything I've ever spend in the game was refund in the same day OCT17th (I can provide paypal info to back up this), and I don't even know how was that even possible...

I have no problem taking action and pay the amount back to nexon since I owe nexon... but the thing is why does the GM who respond me doesn't even bother to give me a reason? Is this how players should be treated? Get banned without a proper reason, I offered to pay back the amount that was refunded, and yet there is no respond. I really hope someone with authority can look over this issue because I am not the only one who is suffering from this.

I am a huge fan of this game, and have been playing since it first came out...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BVFbjDU-j64
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ii4ZcjkPyF4
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Zu-a-af2SEE

Maybe my account will never get unbanned, and I think I wont come back again, but I just want to say that this game is my childhood and is the only game I've ever played.

ENJOY THE GUITAR COVERS I MADE :)
JettLuvsUWillScarletAgent_DragonfuryWillowRosenberg

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    nexonA should be ashamed of not responding to players! seriously iv seen lots of players who worked hard get banned without a reason and also billing such as this one srry for your loss nexon is the worst.
    BIackbeanShanochiWillowRosenberg
  • ShanochiShanochi
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 2016
    To be honest, some of the GM are very nice and who willing to take actions. I guess it really based on who you communicated within inside the community and through the services.

Disclaimer: I'm not promoting for Nexon.
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    Shanochi
    Shanochi said:

To be honest, some of the GM are very nice and who willing to take actions. I guess it really based on who you communicated within inside the community and through the services.

Disclaimer: I'm not promoting for Nexon.
    that is if your lucky some of the gm do nothing for the players.

WillowRosenbergBIackbean
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    If you love the game so much, why did you bot?

From what I understand, a temp ban for macro'ing will be converted to a perm ban if, upon further investigation, they realize you weren't just botting but also hacking...

I don't think it's the refunds that caused your perm ban. But you can try talking to Live Chat to ask them what did (if you don't know already).
    LilyflowerBahamut_XMaryseWillScarletNiightseeker
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

From what I understand, a temp ban for macro'ing will be converted to a perm ban if, upon further investigation, they realize you weren't just botting but also hacking...

I don't think it's the refunds that caused your perm ban. But you can try talking to Live Chat to ask them what did (if you don't know already).
    First of all, I never hack... I only bot. I was banned for 15days and gm said I will be released on the 27th of October, and the refund was on October 17th, how do you explain that??? Please don't just assume... I learned my lesson, when you are at university and working at the sametime and also trying to play the game, sometime a macro keyboard helps but I know its wrong now. If they investigated and realize that something I did deserve a perm ban, why wont the gm let me know what I did?
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    @FEIFEI0416
    I guess they think you are a hacker, and don't want to tell information which could help you better hack the game, i guess, yet hackers still find they way trought and now even talk to gm in whisper.....

I feel they treat anyone with a ban as a hacker and that you want to know how the game works and such.
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

Tried to post under billing issue but seems like no one care about it over there...

I always thought Nexon America was very fair with their players... however what happened in the past month make me doubt...
    First I was banned for 15 days due to using macro which was unbanned at the end of October which I think was very fair....
    "Thank you for informing us about the ban on your account. After investigating your claim, our records indicate that your account was blocked after one of our patrolling GMs found your character engaged in activities that violate our Terms of Use. Due to this we are unable to release your account. You must serve the entire duration of the temporary suspension." ticket# 304900

However when I tried to login after I was unbanned, I notes I was blocked by billingpp, so I went ahead and created a ticket after noticing there was several refund on my paypal account from Nexon on Oct17th. and I got this feed back.

"Greetings Feifei,
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention and apologize for the delay in my response.
    You were found guilty of participating in activities against our Terms of Service. Due to this violation your account will not be reinstated."
    ticket# 315213

Everything I've ever spend in the game was refund in the same day OCT17th (I can provide paypal info to back up this), and I don't even know how was that even possible...

I have no problem taking action and pay the amount back to nexon since I owe nexon... but the thing is why does the GM who respond me doesn't even bother to give me a reason? Is this how players should be treated? Get banned without a proper reason, I offered to pay back the amount that was refunded, and yet there is no respond. I really hope someone with authority can look over this issue because I am not the only one who is suffering from this.

Maybe my account will never get unbanned, and I think I wont come back again, but I just want to say that this game is my childhood and is the only game I've ever played.

Where can you buy that MS2 Mushroom mug? I was looking all over the web and did not found anywhere except for the MS2 Popup store in South Korea.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

AKradian
    AKradian said:

First of all, I never hack... I only bot. I was banned for 15days and gm said I will be released on the 27th of October, and the refund was on October 17th, how do you explain that??? Please don't just assume... I learned my lesson, when you are at university and working at the sametime and also trying to play the game, sometime a macro keyboard helps but I know its wrong now. If they investigated and realize that something I did deserve a perm ban, why wont the gm let me know what I did?
    Well, case closed I guess.
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

First of all, I never hack... I only bot.
    Same thing.
    FEIFEI0416

why wont the gm let me know what I did?
    I think you replied to your own question with the statement above.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

AKradian
    AKradian said:

WOW another hacker whining thread! "GM CAUGHT ME HACKING AND NOW I AM BANNED LIFE IS UNFAIR WAH WAH WAH!"
    you DO know maple is not a necessity right? if it gets in the way of your studies... you should've take a break and do your work and come back to it if you had a free time! I do that with pokemon.
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    Maryse
    Maryse said:

FEIFEI0416

Same thing.
    FEIFEI0416

did you read my post? I was banned for 15 days, and the first gm pointed out that I was botting. then I was billing banned forever, and that gm doesn't bother to tell me why.
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    DeeMon
    DeeMon said:

Such a terrible game for your childhood. Should of played a Super Nintendo or Sega Genesis, dood.
    -_- well... I'm 24...
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    RikNL
    RikNL said:

FEIFEI0416

Tried to post under billing issue but seems like no one care about it over there...

"Greetings Feifei,
    ticket# 315213

Where can you buy that MS2 Mushroom mug? I was looking all over the web and did not found anywhere except for the MS2 Popup store in South Korea.
    a friend of my got them from korea and shipped them to me >_>

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

Maryse
    Maryse said:

FEIFEI0416

Same thing.
    FEIFEI0416

did you read my post? I was banned for 15 days, and the first gm pointed out that I was botting. then I was billing banned forever, and that gm doesn't bother to tell me why.
    you shouldn't be botting in the first place. I am sorry but it is hard to give sympathy to a botter... what made you think botting is OK in the first place?
    Bahamut_XNiightseeker
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

Maryse
    Maryse said:

FEIFEI0416

Same thing.
    FEIFEI0416

A billingpp ban is instituted when someone attempts to refund their money, which you said happened on October 17th.

Email billingpp@nexon.net, which is their billing services email.
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

Maryse
    Maryse said:

FEIFEI0416

Same thing.
    FEIFEI0416

you shouldn't be botting in the first place. I am sorry but it is hard to give sympathy to a botter... what made you think botting is OK in the first place?
    did I say botting was okay? did you read my post? I said I know I made a mistake, and I was banned for 15days and it was fair. Then I was billing banned and got refund. Hello???
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

AKradian
    AKradian said:

WOW another hacker whining thread! "GM CAUGHT ME HACKING AND NOW I AM BANNED LIFE IS UNFAIR WAH WAH WAH!"
    you DO know maple is not a necessity right? if it gets in the way of your studies... you should've take a break and do your work and come back to it if you had a free time! I do that with pokemon.
    I am tired of replying to you guys who doesn't even bother reading my post... I said I was banned for 15 days OKAY????? WHICH PART OF THAT DONT YOU GET????? THEN I WAS BILLING BANNED FROM THAT REFUND. AND DONT YOU GET THAT?????? JESUS... how old are you man????? AND WHEN DID I SAY IT WAS UNFAIR??? OMFG YOU NEED TO READ MY POST OR JUST DONT SAY ANYTHING

• MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was for botting.
    You broke the rules by botting so you lost the privilege of buying NX online.
    WillScarletNiightseeker
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Look dude, I get you're frustrated, but given how rife the game is with botters(both autonomous gold farmers and lazy players), coming right out and saying "yeah I was botting" is a surefire way to get a whooooooole lot of grief tossed your way.

Way I see it, you dug yourself a tidy little hole by getting banned. Then you straight-up admitted to the public eye that you have, in fact, botted; that was you jumping into the hole you dug. And now the general reaction to your admittance is to shovel the dirt back into the hole.
    MaryseKerBansotNiightseekerAlexF
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

Maryse
    Maryse said:

FEIFEI0416

Same thing.
    FEIFEI0416

did I say botting was okay? did you read my post? I said I know I made a mistake, and I was banned for 15days and it was fair. Then I was billing banned and got refund. Hello???
    like Maryse have said that is also a part of punishment for botting. Really if you are really sorry for botting you would not have created this thread for morning. You botted and got caught, and are now punished. Simple as that. You sound like a theif complaining that it is not fair that he is being sent to jail.
    MaryseNiightseeker
This discussion has been closed.