[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.220 Moonlight Magic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Error when trying to make a Mega Burning character

MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
Reactions: 4,280
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality
Brief bug summary: Trying to create a mega burning character on the burning world results in a "Request Failed" error.
More Details: After the error comes up, the character is then created without any further notice, requiring one to wait the 24 hour period for character creation.
Steps to reproduce: Attempt to make a character in the burning world and select mega burning. This does not affect tera burning.

Character name: SncDemon
Character level: 11
Character job: Demon Slayer
World name: Burning
Date and time of the incident: 11/19/20 1pm (mst)

Comments

• BanditWayBanditWay
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2020
    Hi! I don't know if this is a know glitch but everytime i try to create a new character (Kanna and Angelic Buster) and the game ask me to give the effect and i click yes it says: REQUEST FAILED. I already created 3 character and the same thing happen everytime.

Btw, i already create a Tera Burning character in my main world with no glitch at all.

Anyone is having the same problem? Any fix? Thank for read!
  • AhtrixAhtrix
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2020
    So I'm trying to make a burning character on the Burning world, and everytime I create a character it asks me if I wanna make it burning, I click yes and then it says request failed. Then it creates my character as a normal, non burning one. Wondering what the issue is any help?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,370
    Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    edited November 2020
    -Merged related threads-

Hello :)

This Mega Burning character creation issue is listed under Known Issues on the v.218 Patch Notes as of today.
    - [Updated November 19] Some players receive 'Request Failed' error message when attempting to create a Mega Burning character in Burning World.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/63065/v-218-awake-ascend-to-mastery-patch-notes#known

Thank you for the report!
  • I have the same problem.

Character name: Chixenon
    Character level: 12
    Character job: Xenon
    World name: Burning
    Date and time of the incident: 11/19/20 5pm (EST)
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited November 2020
    Hello hello,

This Mega Burning character creation issue has been addressed through today's Unscheduled Minor Patch:
    - Fixing an issue where trying to create a Mega Burning character would not work sometimes.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/63599/unscheduled-minor-patch-november-20-2020

Please let us know if you still experience this issue. Thank you!
  • BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
    Reactions: 620
    edited November 2020
    I dont even have that option Ghiblee i burned one last week on reboot and today i tried to burn a demonslayer and it would not let me on elisyium

character name is DarkNightOP

now i just wasted a spot cause i cant delete it i have to w8 24 hours thanks unless you can fix it which would be appreciated
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited November 2020
    -snip-

Please note that you are able to Mega Burn two characters in Burning World only.
    Tera Burning is available in all worlds once per account. Since you've created a Tera Burning character in Reboot already, you are unable to create another burning character in worlds other than Burning World.
  • MrJuggs420MrJuggs420
    Reactions: 100
    i can't log onmy burring chacter