[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Error when trying to make a Mega Burning character

MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
Reactions: 4,280
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality
Brief bug summary: Trying to create a mega burning character on the burning world results in a "Request Failed" error.
More Details: After the error comes up, the character is then created without any further notice, requiring one to wait the 24 hour period for character creation.
Steps to reproduce: Attempt to make a character in the burning world and select mega burning. This does not affect tera burning.

Character name: SncDemon
Character level: 11
Character job: Demon Slayer
World name: Burning
Date and time of the incident: 11/19/20 1pm (mst)

Comments

• BanditWayBanditWay
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2020
    Hi! I don't know if this is a know glitch but everytime i try to create a new character (Kanna and Angelic Buster) and the game ask me to give the effect and i click yes it says: REQUEST FAILED. I already created 3 character and the same thing happen everytime.

Btw, i already create a Tera Burning character in my main world with no glitch at all.

Anyone is having the same problem? Any fix? Thank for read!
  • AhtrixAhtrix
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2020
    So I'm trying to make a burning character on the Burning world, and everytime I create a character it asks me if I wanna make it burning, I click yes and then it says request failed. Then it creates my character as a normal, non burning one. Wondering what the issue is any help?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited November 2020
    -Merged related threads-

Hello :)

This Mega Burning character creation issue is listed under Known Issues on the v.218 Patch Notes as of today.
    - [Updated November 19] Some players receive 'Request Failed' error message when attempting to create a Mega Burning character in Burning World.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/63065/v-218-awake-ascend-to-mastery-patch-notes#known

Thank you for the report!
  • I have the same problem.

Character name: Chixenon
    Character level: 12
    Character job: Xenon
    World name: Burning
    Date and time of the incident: 11/19/20 5pm (EST)
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited November 2020
    Hello hello,

This Mega Burning character creation issue has been addressed through today's Unscheduled Minor Patch:
    - Fixing an issue where trying to create a Mega Burning character would not work sometimes.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/63599/unscheduled-minor-patch-november-20-2020

Please let us know if you still experience this issue. Thank you!
  • BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
    Reactions: 830
    edited November 2020
    I dont even have that option Ghiblee i burned one last week on reboot and today i tried to burn a demonslayer and it would not let me on elisyium

character name is DarkNightOP

now i just wasted a spot cause i cant delete it i have to w8 24 hours thanks unless you can fix it which would be appreciated
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited November 2020
    -snip-

Please note that you are able to Mega Burn two characters in Burning World only.
    Tera Burning is available in all worlds once per account. Since you've created a Tera Burning character in Reboot already, you are unable to create another burning character in worlds other than Burning World.
  • MrJuggs420MrJuggs420
    Reactions: 100
    i can't log onmy burring chacter