[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning World Stuck

Comments

• BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited January 2021
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Robotynick wrote: »
    -snip-

IGN is In-game name of the character!

So, maybe "name of character" would have been better?
    Robotynick
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited January 2021
    IGN: AnnaNicholi

Aran lvl 150

Now on Bera, I hope.
  • SirCerealBoxSirCerealBox
    Also having this issue. I also had the auction house bug earlier today.
    IGN: Cerealite
    Server: Bera
  • EunsjnEunsjn
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2021
    Server: Luna
    IGN: Rrang
    Hoyoung lvl 210

Also having the same issue. Couldnt world leap yesterday. Able to world leap today but not able to log onto the character. it just shuts down everytime.
  • EunsjnEunsjn
    edited January 2021
    I also have
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello,
    Please let us know if your character is unable to proceed with Burning World Leap due to this Auction House error message after today's Minor Patch maintenance.

I also have a 17 star force enhancement scroll that needs to be used until the 30th. if this is not sorted in time, will I get an extention on the item?
  • KainuKainu
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2021
    Can Nexon please adequately compensate players affected by these recent problems, e.g. by:
    - Reissuing expired items, for those who could not log on to use them
    - Increasing the Awake shop purchase limits, for those who was saving up to buy things in Burning World on the last day but could not
    - Generally, some forms of help for characters that could not finish up the things they intended to do in Burning World because they were transferred to the leap zone before 11:00AM PST 1/27 (despite this announcement telling people that they could train between 6:00-11:00AM PST).

Those are just a few examples of how these bugs could have impacted players. And no, a Bebe box would NOT make up for the lost Red/Black/Bonus Potential cubes, nor the 17 Star Force scroll, among various other things players might have worked hard for. It's bugs like these that could compel people to rage quit after spending several hours and $$$ on the game.
  • PurelkPurelk
    Reactions: 210
    edited January 2021
    Same problem here:

Server: Luna
    IGN: PureCrtD
    Adele lvl 220
  • MrDragoHeroMrDragoHero
    edited January 2021
    Server: Bera
    IGN: MrDragoHero
    Mercedes lvl 210
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2021
    Hi everyone,
    We've deployed a fix few minutes ago at 1:30 PM PST (January 28).
    Please try logging into the affected character again and let us know if you still experience this issue!
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited January 2021
    Kainu wrote: »
    -snip-

Definitely understand the frustration and we apologize for the misleading information on our webposts. Our teams have been trying their best to resolve the issues as soon as we can, however, we are aware there were time-sensitive events and shops while the investigation was ongoing. For such cases, we would have to ask you to please submit a ticket since only our Support team can assist you with the listed matters.

MapleStory Customer Support: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net
  • KainuKainu
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2021
    Thanks Ghiblee for working fast on these problems. While the login issue seems to have been fixed for me, Customer Support still has been ignoring one of my tickets for the past 2 days:
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/requests/1044908

I know you guys may be swamped around releases and things may be slow, but again the impact of these problems wasn't minor. An official announcement promising compensation would put players at ease while they wait for their tickets to be reviewed case-by-case.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited January 2021
    Kainu wrote: »
    -Snip-

Glad the log in issue was resolved!
    Since we just addressed this issue earlier today, our Support team may be reviewing and taking action on the items now. We'll notify our Support team of such cases as well as your ticket. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience!