[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer: Keybind Reset/Unbind/ChampCharge

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,435
edited March 2021 in Bug Reporting
1. On log in: Beast Tamer key binds reset to default, unless you log into another character first that is not Beast Tamer.

2. Critter Select unbinds itself if on a key that would be occupied by something by the default keybinds. Occurs mostly on a fresh log in or going to character select and then back into the character.

3. Champ Charge cannot be started from a keybind, but can be used once it got started when you start it from the skill window.

4. Aerial Relief can sometimes crash to world select and more rarely crash the client altogether. I play on NA Reboot.

SenzuBean

Comments

• TomoyoTomoyo
    Reactions: 745
    edited March 2021
    The Aerial Relief crashing can be solved by using the client repair tool.
    SenzuBean
  • SenzuBeanSenzuBean
    Reactions: 775
    edited March 2021
    I really wanted to make Beast Tamer my main, but the unbinding skill on logout consistently pissed me off so much I don't even play it anymore...
    Shame cause I really liked it too...
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited March 2021
    SenzuBean wrote: »
    I really wanted to make Beast Tamer my main, but the unbinding skill on logout consistently pissed me off so much I don't even play it anymore...
    Shame cause I really liked it too...

It was fixed during the last maintenace
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited March 2021
    Rexaar is correct. This issue was addressed during our v.221 Spring Blossoms update maintenance on March 10.

Fixed the issue where Beast Tamer and Blaster's keybindings may reset upon login/channel change/etc.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/65824/v-221-spring-blossoms-patch-notes
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2021
    Champ Charge still bugged