[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scarr's Prank auto completed and not showing up

TonicTonic
Reactions: 1,110
edited April 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest cannot be completed

Brief bug summary: After accepting Scarr's Prank quest and relogging, the quest is partially auto completed with all locations being already 1/1 in Quest Helper except for Henesys. Unable to see any of the mushrooms in any location. Unable to collect all the mushrooms. Cannot complete the quest

More details: Kerning, Lith Harbor, Ellinia, Perion, Six path have all been noted as 1/1 (complete) in the quest helper even though I did not collect any mushrooms yet. I was able to go to Kerning, Lith Harbor, Ellinia and Perion to collect mushrooms in the assigned spots but they were invisible for me, so the completed quests are just a visual bug?

However I was unable to collect the one in Six Path Crossway in the designated spot where the mushroom was supposed to be. Also unable to collect the ones in Henesys.

Steps to reproduce: Accept quest from Star notifier. Relog into account. Quest becomes partially completed. Cannot use magnifying glass to locate Henesys and Six Path mushrooms.

World name: Bera
PokeGirl9175

Comments

• PokeGirl9175PokeGirl9175
    Reactions: 710
    edited March 2021
    When I accepted the event on my Blaze Wizard, the game autocompleted all but the Henesys mushroom hunts. They have been invisible, I am in the right locations, and the game is not registering them.
  • PokeGirl9175PokeGirl9175
    Reactions: 710
    edited March 2021
    Tonic wrote: »
    Bug type: Quest cannot be completed

Brief bug summary: After accepting Scarr's Prank quest and relogging, the quest is partially auto completed with all locations being already 1/1 in Quest Helper except for Henesys. Unable to see any of the mushrooms in any location. Unable to collect all the mushrooms.

More details: Kerning, Lith Harbor, Ellinia, Perion, Six path have all been noted as 1/1 (complete) in the quest helper even though I did not collect any mushrooms yet. I was able to go to Kerning, Lith Harbor, Ellinia and Perion to collect mushrooms in the assigned spots but they were invisible for me, so the completed quests are just a visual bug?

However I was unable to collect the one in Six Path Crossway in the designated spot where the mushroom was supposed to be. Also unable to collect the ones in Henesys.

Steps to reproduce: Accept quest from Star notifier. Relog into account. Quest becomes partially completed. Cannot use magnifying glass to locate Henesys and Six Path mushrooms.

World name: Bera

Having this same exact issue in Aurora
  • yibyabsyibyabs
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2021
    I too have this issue on my pathfinder. Everything is autocompleted but the Henesys mushrooms.
  • PotatoesAssemble88PotatoesAssemble88
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2021
    Same issue here.

IGN: mashpotato88
    World: reboot
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited April 2021
    Hello!
    Received several reports concerning this Scarrs' Prank quest issue.
    We also have others who were able to complete the quest without an issue so it may be situational/account-specific.
    We've relayed the issue but meanwhile, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support!
    It'll help us keep track of the players affected, especially since it's a 1 day event!

MapleStory Customer Support: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net