[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wondroid - "None of A Kind" Quest Bug

NeatoBurritoNeatoBurrito
Reactions: 400
edited April 2021 in Bug Reporting
Alora does not appear in the quarantine area in B4. Only Krania and that robot boss mob spawns.
When you kill the boss, nothing happens, and you are soft locked. You can't even talk to Krania.

Comments

• JDMxBOYJDMxBOY
    Reactions: 600
    edited April 2021
    I'm in the same boat. Going back does nothing and automatically teleports you back to Spencer. I forfeited the quest and now Spencer tells me I've already rescued an android for the day and can't rescue anymore...I can't even start investigation mode...
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited April 2021
    I am also having this issue. I go in the portal and Krania is there with a big boss robot. No exit portal and you can't talk to her. Does this stop people from advancing to Season 2? Some people were able to access season 2 from the start where others still can't. Please fix!
  • JDMxBOYJDMxBOY
    edited April 2021
    I just found this on reddit.
    [Updated Apr 1st, 2021] "None of A Kind" is currently bugged where accessing the Quarantine Area of Aspire Industries B4 will send the player to a different map.

@Ghiblee, when will there be a fix for this?
  • Khan9Khan9
    I'm having the same issue. Please give us an update on whether or not this will be fixed before event ends! This is making it impossible to finish season 1.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited April 2021
    I found a portal in the third forest map that allows you to start season 2. Check it out!
  • TonicTonic
    Reactions: 1,110
    edited April 2021
    I am also having this issue
  • EvermindEvermind
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2021
    i also have the same problem.
  • KabueKabue
    I'm having the same issue. I cant finish season 1 and miss Alora
  • BuraienBuraien
    Same here! Also stuck at this quest with the same issue.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited April 2021
    Hello!
    Yes, this issue with Mechanical Heart event's 'None of a Kind' quest is under investigation.
    We are looking to address it as soon as we have the fix for it, thank you for your patience!
  • MagaiousMagaious
    Reactions: 100
    i also haveing this issue please fix it.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited April 2021
    We plan to address the None of a Kind quest issue during our April 8 maintenance.
    Please let us know along with your character IGN and world if you still experience this issue after our maintenance.
    Thank you!

https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/66392/scheduled-maintenance-april-8-2021