[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Greetings from CM Ezrabell!

EzrabellEzrabell
Reactions: 1,185
edited May 2021 in General Chat
Hello fellow Maplers!

It is a pleasure to formally meet all of you, I will be the CM for MapleStory alongside Ghiblee! As a MapleStory player and a fan I’m looking forward to meeting all of you and participating in this community. You’ll be able to get to know more with our upcoming MapleStory streams, as I’ll do my best to bring as many to you as possible! I couldn’t be more excited to interact with you and get to know all of the personalities that reside inside our MapleStory community.

To give some more insight into who I am, I’m also a gamer! I’ve been playing MapleStory since I was young, and played a lot pre-Big Bang. I became the most active/invested around the release of Angelic Buster and Kaiser classes. Since then, I’ve been playing MapleStory and Mabinogi back and forth. Outside of Nexon games, I’m a World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts fan! As of late, I’ve been playing a lot of VR games, as it’s become one of my favorite ways to experience gaming. I’m also a fan of anime, and some of my favorites include Naruto and Akira, but I like to watch the new seasonal anime as well. Currently, I play on the Reboot server and main Adele and Pathfinder. I enjoy bossing and progression the most in Maple! Getting stronger is always a goal of mine. I’m looking forward to working closely with all of you to provide the best player experience possible.

CM Ezrabell

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2021
    Hi Maplers,

Surprise!
    (Monday surprises are the best, eh?)
    After months of waiting and searching, we are pleased to introduce Ezrabell as our second Community Manager for MapleStory. Please welcome them with open arms!

Ezrabell will be working alongside me to support the community needs, gather your feedback, and monitor the Community platforms. By having a second CM, this will lessen the workload on one CM and allow us to allocate more time to interact with you all as well as go wherever our attention is needed. I’ll let Ezrabell speak for themselves but I can assure you that they are enthusiastic, passionate, and most importantly, excited to be here with you! Ezrabell will also resume our MapleStory streams (apologies, that was a long hiatus) so stay tuned~
    Now, let’s give them a warm welcome!
  • KororeKorore
    Reactions: 1,670
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Welcome Ezrabell!

Excited to see you join the community!
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited May 2021
    Ezrabell wrote: »
    Hello fellow Maplers!

It is a pleasure to formally meet all of you, I will be the CM for MapleStory alongside Ghiblee! As a MapleStory player and a fan I’m looking forward to meeting all of you and participating in this community. You’ll be able to get to know more with our upcoming MapleStory streams, as I’ll do my best to bring as many to you as possible! I couldn’t be more excited to interact with you and get to know all of the personalities that reside inside our MapleStory community.

To give some more insight into who I am, I’m also a gamer! I’ve been playing MapleStory since I was young, and played a lot pre-Big Bang. I became the most active/invested around the release of Angelic Buster and Kaiser classes. Since then, I’ve been playing MapleStory and Mabinogi back and forth. Outside of Nexon games, I’m a World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts fan! As of late, I’ve been playing a lot of VR games, as it’s become one of my favorite ways to experience gaming. I’m also a fan of anime, and some of my favorites include Naruto and Akira, but I like to watch the new seasonal anime as well. Currently, I play on the Reboot server and main Adele and Pathfinder. I enjoy bossing and progression the most in Maple! Getting stronger is always a goal of mine. I’m looking forward to working closely with all of you to provide the best player experience possible.

CM Ezrabell

I don't think I need any introductions so I say hi new cm it be nice working with ya. Just remember the most important thing to maple is having a voice ;)
  • SaltySTACSaltySTAC
    Reactions: 300
    o! Welcome both CMs! All the best with your new roles!!