[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No skill points rewarded for daily event mission

AngryAngelAngryAngel
Reactions: 840
edited September 2021 in Bug Reporting
Brief bug summary: I chose the Dye Hunt daily event mission today and completed four party quests in the Goo Ruins Explorations to receive the 200 dyes requested for this mission. After turning in the quest, I received the reward (Gift of the Goo Dye Hunt Lv. 7 box, containing a goo coin and a gooroid). What I and many other players did NOT receive were the 3 skill points to be assigned for the event buffs under Goo Bless You. No one can progress to level up the island nor can we receive the three buffs we were eligible for on day 7 of 8

Steps to reproduce: Select Dye Hunt as your daily event mission. Complete four party quests at Goo Ruins Explorations and get 200 dyes to finish the mission. Turn in the quest and receive the reward (Gift of the Goo Dye Hunt Lv. 7 box). Go to the star icon and click Goo Bless You to open up the event UI. There will be 0/15 points awarded for the skills/buffs. We are supposed to receive 3 points on day 7!

Angelus Draco
Level 265
Kaiser
Elysium

Date and time of the incident: 09/07/2021 11:05 p.m. Eastern

Comments

• Lunaris47Lunaris47
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2021
    Brief bug summary: I chose the Goo Battle daily event mission today and completed getting the 200 points needed. After turning in the quest, I received the reward (Gift of the Goo Battle Lv. 7 box.) What I and many other players did NOT receive were the 3 skill points to be assigned for the event buffs under Goo Bless You. No one can progress to level up the island nor can we receive the three buffs we were eligible for on day 7 of 8

Lunärîs
    Level 230
    Night Lord
    Reboot
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited September 2021
    And again, I did not get any of the 3 skill points for the Goo Dye Hunt even though I completed the daily mission of completing 4 Goo Ruins Explorations party quests and turning in the 200 dyes I collected. I received the daily reward for Day 8 of 8 (a goo coin and a goo damage skin (unit)). *sigh*

Now I'm out 6 points and the final 6 buffs/skills for Dye Hunt in the last two days. Good job, Nexon.
  • hituseknifehituseknife
    I encounter the same thing! same level and no points 
    shadower
    hitusekinfe
    bera
  • hituseknifehituseknife
    edited September 2021
    I am a shadower named hitusekinfe in bera .today i reached lvl7 in goo battle but get no skill points at all.
  • hituseknifehituseknife
    edited September 2021
    Bug type:
    Dye Hunt daily event mission

Brief bug summary:

I chose the Dye Hunt daily event mission today and completed four party quests in the Goo Ruins Explorations to receive the 200 dyes requested for this mission. After turning in the quest, I received the reward (Gift of the Goo Dye Hunt Lv. 7 box, containing a goo coin and a gooroid). What I and many other players did NOT receive were the 3 skill points to be assigned for the event buffs under Goo Bless You. No one can progress to level up the island nor can we receive the three buffs we were eligible for on day 7 of 8

Character name:
    hituseknife

Character level:

Character job:
    shadower

World name:
    bera

Date and time of the incident:
    20210909 0820 utc +8

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
  • iTzChokoiTzChoko
    Reactions: 710
    edited September 2021
    same problem

Character name : ChokoMLG
    Character level : 257
    job : Night lord
    world : Bera
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited September 2021
    It appears that days #7 and #8 are the ones that are glitched, and no skill points are being given ... at least in my case. I completed Dye Hunt missions on Days 7 and 8 and received no skill points, missing out on 6 points to finish that tree. I started and completed Day #1 of Goo Battle today and did receive a skill point.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2021
    No skill points for the past two days from Goo Battle. I'm now on day 7 and only have 9 skill pts.
    WhisperOfOra
    Kain
    Aurora

Okay I just went back to the island and it updated to 8 and said that the tree is now at level 5.
  • kaiisokaiiso
    Same problem from goo battle, Stage 7 and 8 dont give me skill points, so i miss 6 skill points for goo bless

Character name : Kannaiiso
    Character lvl: 232
    Job: Kanna
    World: Reboot
  • BunnyJumpsBunnyJumps
    Have the same issue, I completed day 7 and 8 of goo battle and didn't receive any skill points.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2021
    Thank you all for reporting this issue. Nexon is looking into it.
  • R1k4rd1t0R1k4rd1t0
    edited September 2021
    Please help! i have the same problem, I completed day 7 and 8 of goo battle and didn't receive any skill points.
    Character name : R1k4rd1t0
    Character lvl: 232
    Job: Bishop
    World: SCANIA
  • pudgeaypudgeay
    Same problem as the above. Did goo battle daily mission to go from lv6 to lv7, didn't receive any points

Character name:
    smellho

Character level:

Character job:
    hoyoung

World name:
    bera

Date and time of the incident:
    20210911 12:02AM PT
    (mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
  • EscapewolfEscapewolf
    Brief bug summary: I have the same problem, I completed day 7 and 8 of goo battle and didn't receive any skill points.
    Character name : EscapeAdele
    Character lvl: 258
    Job: Adele
  • CaptainWovelCaptainWovel
    Brief bug summary: I have the same problem, completed day 7 and 8 of goo battle and still didn't receive any skill points.
    Character name : Zoeaf
    Character lvl: 241
    Job: Mercedes
  • AdeleSing4UAdeleSing4U
    edited September 2021
    Bug summary: did not received day 7 and 8 of goo battle skill point
    Character name : AdeleSing4U
    Character lvl : 241
    Job : Adele
    World : Reboot
    Date and Time of Incident : 1st -9/7/21 , 2nd - 9/8/21

Same problem happened here a week ago
    I submitted requests twice about this specific problem but received same answer: "further investigation + keep on eye on update"
    Sad thing is that they did not even update this problem under "Known Issue" in Goo Island Update page.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited September 2021
    Hi Maplers,
    We apologize for the delay in addressing this issue with Blessing of Goo skill points.
    Please see the updated note on our September 16 maintenance!

[Updated September 15] Fixed the issue where certain players did not receive the Blessing of Goo skill points even after completing the Goo Island daily missions. Since the affected players missed out on the skill perks due to this issue, we've extended the Blessing of Goo skill duration until October 5 at 11:59 PM UTC.
    - Note: Blessing of Goo skill points will be reset for all players after the maintenance. Please remember to redistribute the obtained skill points to enjoy the perks once again.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/69245/scheduled-maintenance-september-16-2021