[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Constant crashing issue

KointsuKointsu
Reactions: 210
edited November 2021 in Bug Reporting
Hey there,

since the update my client is crashing like crazy, in different situations (last time in the event map while in the store), every like 30-45 minutes.
It happens throughout different characters, on 2 different computers (checked to be sure) and doesn't give me any error code.

What should I do about it?

Comments

• EnduguEndugu
    Reactions: 940
    edited November 2021
    Same problem here. The game keeps closing without an error message.
    - When visiting the event map
    - When doing my Vanishing Journey dailies
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited November 2021
    Same problem here. My whole guild is having it.
  • DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited November 2021
    Crashing in under 15 minutes and there seems to be no trigger to it.
  • Reaper312Reaper312
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2021
    yes me to after 15 or 20 min games crash no error massage
  • LunaesLunaes
    Reactions: 200
    I'm also having the same issue. I don't feel like it's something specific that I do that causes the crash. I've had crashes in the cash shop, while completing a quest, while walking and during crafting.
  • LunationLunation
    Reactions: 100
    Having the same issue on most of my characters. I started a new Cadena for the burning event, but am completely stuck in the opening cut scenes which crash immediately when loading in. Not had this before the update.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited November 2021
    Hello!

The issue where client disconnections and crashes while playing the game for a certain period of time is planned to be addressed during our November 18 Unscheduled Minor Patch maintenance. Please let us know if you still experience this issue after the maintenance, and thank you for your patience.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/70410/updated-november-18-unscheduled-minor-patch-november-18-2021