[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Someone one can help me please

NoamBladeNoamBlade
Reactions: 300
edited February 2023 in General Chat
[img][/img]
I bouth a macbook pro it says to me this
    No results for this poll

Comments

• EshmanEshman
    Reactions: 1,425
    edited March 2023
    My apologies but I have no idea what you intended to say. I'm guessing, "You bought a macbook pro and it says this," is what you were attempting to post but also the image didn't apply either. However, let me also suggest before you re-attempt posting anything more that this forum is for general MapleStory-related topics not hardware/software support so you may have to re-post (or ask a kind admin to move) this elsewhere.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited March 2023
    NoamBlade wrote: »
    [img][/img]
    I bouth a macbook pro it says to me this

The forums been mess up and the Ux/ui after so many years I’m surprised it never been updated I say when you post check a preview but even with that this system old so it won’t work well until nexon fixes it
  • LesternixonLesternixon
    Reactions: 100
    I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you were trying to express. You were probably trying to post, "You bought a macbook pro and it says this," but the image didn't work either. Let me also add that this forum is for general MapleStory-related topics, not hardware/software help, so you might need to re-post (or beg a kind moderator to move) this somewhere else before you try posting anything else.

• Canizales0Canizales0
    edited December 2023
    The forum is chaotic, and the outdated UX/UI, after years, is surprising without ova games updates. I suggest a preview option when posting, but given the system's age, it won't function properly until Nexon addresses and resolves the issues.

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2023
    There is literally a preview option already and it does work. This is also a necro post.
    v3zRKTe.png
    6Rvuohl.png
  • Canizales0Canizales0
    edited February 7
    Before making further posts, I recommend noting that this forum primarily focuses on MapleStory-related discussions, is octopus halal? rather than hardware or software support. Consider relocating your query to an appropriate section or requesting assistance from forum moderators for guidance.

This discussion has been closed.