[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove the Sol Erda Cap

Comments

• KekeKeke
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2023
    Rip this game great job nexon, once again you dissapoint once again. It is impressive how imcopetent is GMS, greatest patch of the year and you fail to meet deadlines, fail to release all the 6th jobs and the cherry on top you nerfed the whole server. Whomever is making this decisions has to get fired it makes no sense and all the rage you receive is well deserved, thank you for ruining our server. We may not have the
  • BaenielBaeniel
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2023
    NewAge but same old Nexon.

Whatever happened to being more in line with KMS? Where is the transparency behind all these changes?

Sol Erda cap, Kanna nerfs + laughable 6th job, and White Jade Ring Oz box change are all signs of blatant disrespect for this community. You have successfully killed the excitement for this major update. As much as I love this game and have been playing for 6 years, I'm not sure I can continue when the company that runs it just continues to disappoint its customers. Do better.
    LeoMage
  • ShuiLiuShuiLiu
    Reactions: 630
    edited November 2023
    There are other games that reward me more for my time, if Nexon would rather me play those I will. Thanks for liberating me!
  • SenjuSenju
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2023
    This is ridiculous! Stop throwing all these ridiculous, pointless nerfs at us, there's no reason for any of this. An account wide cap on sol erda literally makes it pointless to have a second character at 6th job, and just kneecaps progression for no reason at all. The ring boxes should stay at level 3 and 4 too, why are we getting nerfed with 1 and 2 rings? They're pointless, it's hard enough to get the good rings as is!
    LeoMage
  • DuskGuardDuskGuard
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited November 2023
    What disappoints me the most is that not just one person, but an entire team at Nexon GMS likely reviewed these changes and thought they were acceptable. This isn't some random dumb decision, they literally expect us to spend 2 years trying to max out the current (not even fully developed) 6th job system. The absolute disregard for their player's time and enjoyment is disgusting. Thankfully there are many other games out there in the modern day.
    LeoMageSenju
  • AnderalexAnderalex
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2023
    Delaying the 6th job release 2 weeks after New Age drops, then following up on a hard time-gate on the latest system is a huge gut punch to the community.
  • V0iiDzV0iiDz
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited November 2023
    Everybody on the Korean server seems content with the update. Why change it for worse on GMS? What a shame. Revert this.
    LeoMage
  • bearbuddybearbuddy
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2023
    why would you timegate something so essential to progression. when NO OTHER server has to deal with this. we're not even going to be a third of the way maxing our skills (this is with ideal daily capping) by the time new skills come out. we'll be grinding to max our stuff into 2025/26
    LeoMage
  • WarrenWarren
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2023
    Hey why not just make it so we can also only use one WAP per day? Just do it so we can all experience true liberation from this game.
  • GABI6532GABI6532
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2023
    remove the cap please
  • ArzdielArzdiel
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited November 2023
    I came back in May after many years of not playing and have been enjoying all the changes, got to 275 and I was really looking forward to start liberation this month, getting some Oz boxes from BM and other bosses. Even got a group of friends who never played MS to come in, enjoy the game and be hyped for New Age. Now we get to this morning and see all of these dumb changes, I'm so shocked that you guys thought it was reasonable to time gate such a system! Imagine back when 5th job released you'd be like ohh "you can only get 10 Nodes per day by farming".

Seriously, this is your chance to bring in new players and have a healthier game than the one I stopped playing years ago, please don't make these changes!
    DuskGuardLeoMage
  • WizardBeauWizardBeau
    Reactions: 1,811
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2023
    With so many updates lately focusing on "aligning the game" with the main Korean server, it's absurd to see so much effort put into differentiating our server for only the worse.
    Please remove the Sol Erda cap y'all.
    LeoMage
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited November 2023
    Nexon the people wanted to be voiceless. They didn’t want a voice. So yes as of right now and moving forward. The age of mute shall commence, I have notice most of the outrage and outcry no one couldn’t hear it. Cause the people are voiceless. It only makes sense things have gotten this far. They gotten rid of their voice. So yes keep doing what you’re doing as no one can “voice” their opinion against you. It not like the people have a voice of the people or a voice of the voiceless. Yes nexon it is time, go wild and show the people when they get rid of their voice, what’s happens to a voiceless group of people.
    Nexon the people wanted to be voiceless. They didn’t want a voice. So yes as of right now and moving forward. “THEY SHALL REMAIN VOICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!”

no-le-mime.gif
  • BlissBliss
    edited November 2023
    I am really disappointed with the decision to put add a daily cap. Not only does this change discourage players that ENJOY YOUR GAME from playing but they also know that they have been targeted because of the region they live in. They know KMS doesn't have to suffer from the same issue so they are literally being targeted for no reason. And you wonder why people spend less money on the game here when you keep making the game worse here in comparison to other region counterparts. You say you want to make all the regions align better but then put restrictions on regions. This doesn't benefit the players so you had to have known that this wouldn't be taken well.
  • Co0kiieCo0kiie
    Reactions: 710
    edited November 2023
    absolute no reason why they would add a cap , honestly when it comes to maplestory decision making theres definitely that one person that needs to get fired for coming up with these ideas? can we please get community inputs before making decisions because its always the same thing
    LeoMage
  • LoOniExLoOniEx
    Reactions: 900
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2023
    Why do they always got to ruin great updates...
  • MagicSword04MagicSword04
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2023
    Our expectations for you were low but holy ****.
    Please reconsider what you're doing, and maybe consider doing things that are actually good for the game. I know this is against your agenda of not giving the players anything good or fun, but cmo'n.
  • tomotokuntomotokun
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2023
    There is absolutely not a valid reason why we are being SOL ERDA gated. There are already so many gates to this game and releasing 6th job late alongside with limiting how we can progress is insane. The fact that none of these things are ever communicated clearly with purpose and intent is not acceptable at all. Please remove this cap alongside with the nerfs of the SKILL RING BOXES from OZ.
  • BottledHouBottledHou
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2023
    This is completely unacceptable and completely unjustifiable this make no sense other than to ruin and slow down our progression in the game this will ruin the new update for everyone and send away a lot of players this is detrimental to casual player they won’t even be able to keep up because of this Terrible decision it’s needs to be reversed now
  • CadebaCadeba
    Reactions: 900
    edited November 2023
    I have been very disappointed by the current changes to the new age update. It has changed all my plans from grinding multiple characters in Grandis to not grinding at all. I also don't see any reason to extend the live expectancy on my VAC pet because I don't need to grind much to get the daily cap of Sol Erda Energy.