[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Minor Patch - November 10, 2016

Comments

• HardflipHardflip
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    I wasnt going to complain but i see lots of people are doing it. I was looking forward to playing at 5:00pm (was waiting since 11:30am) But now its 8pm and i still cant play. Keepo in mind, everybody, they are doing they're best. Id like an explanation as to why this is taking so long though. Was there some bugs? Glitches? Let us know !
  • megapctrmegapctr
    Reactions: 480
    edited November 2016
    SarasChaos

surprise.... extension. XD lol
    I don't see an update

• JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    Froze
    Froze said:

*tick tick tick*

Not saying I'm impatient or anything ....
    been waiting since 10. I get the feeling this is gonna be extended a few more times. Like i said in the intro section, it feels like home already!

• SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    they will leave us in the dark until after its over. which is pointless. so don't get your hopes up.
  • o0PINKBEAN0oo0PINKBEAN0o
    Reactions: 635
    edited November 2016
    Estimated time? Wish we could get on soon. Can't complain though unless it's super glitchy when it's up...
  • SilverarchSilverarch
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2016
    FROZE!! ARE YOU FROZEFIRE!? CO-LEADER OF FADEDREAMS I AM ARCH SILVERARCH AS YOU CAN SEE xD hi XD jkjkjk
    FrozeJenAskar
  • SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    megapctr
    megapctr said:

SarasChaos

surprise.... extension. XD lol
    I don't see an update

the fact you couldn't log in 15 minutes before said time of 8pm est means they haven't restarted the servers yet. which means they are still working on them, which leads to a extension.
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

Sparklee
    Sparklee said:

I remember there being a looooooooooong maintenance for the RED Patch on EMS.. Just can't remember how long for. Friends say 3 days... o.O
    it was something like that. Or at least cumulative. I think it took a full day, plus crashes, emergency server checks and things like that. it was a while ago now so i don't really remember.

must get used to this UTC business though. I'm used to working out patch/maintenence times from CET lol (even though my timezone is GMT and its basically the same darn thing)
    Aye. As for UTC it's easy. It's my time zone too! xD
    JenAskar
  • FrankHmFrankHm
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Sabina
    Sabina said:

We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, November 10, 2016. Maintenance for European MapleStory will begin at 12:00 AM Pacific (3:00 AM Eastern / 8:00 AM UTC). Maintenance for Global MapleStory will begin at 5:00 AM Pacific (8:00 AM Eastern / 1:00 PM UTC).

We anticipate the maintenance to conclude around 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern / 10:00 PM UTC).

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

Thursday, November 10, 2016

• European MapleStory
    - Pacific: 12:00 AM – 2:00 PM
    - Eastern: 3:00 AM – 5:00 PM
    - UTC: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM

• Global MapleStory
    - Pacific: 5:00 AM – 2:00 PM
    - Eastern: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
    - UTC: 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM

What will be unavailable:

• All Global MapleStory and European MapleStory game servers.
    • Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
    - Pacific: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
    - Eastern: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
    - UTC: 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
    - During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.

Changes and Updates:

• Migrate European MapleStory service to Global MapleStory.
    • Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
    • MapleStory will be updated to v.177.3.0.
    • The client will no longer crash when pressing the 'Tab' key through the Login Screen.
    • The Cat Mug Random Chair will no longer cause other players to crash or restrict them from entering the room in which the chair is used.
  • FrankHmFrankHm
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    This patch will fix the problem at afterland quest line ?
    Because i know its gona take long migrate european MS to Global servers but i really want to finish those quests.
    I hope the patch get ready soon
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    I'd rather there be extensions if it means everything runs smoothly when it's up. It was the same in EMS. this is a pretty big move happening (merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos, Migration of Luna to GMS...)
  • SilverarchSilverarch
    edited November 2016
    FrankHm
    FrankHm said:

This patch will fix the problem at afterland quest line ?
    Because i know its gona take long migrate european MS to Global servers but i really want to finish those quests.
    I hope the patch get ready soon
    and afterland is what exactly?

• MicahsaurusMicahsaurus
    Reactions: 230
    edited November 2016
    Man, Nexon you guys need a sysadmin?
    CutieFaraomegapctro0PINKBEAN0o
  • FrozeFroze
    Reactions: 1,395
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Silverarch

FROZE!! ARE YOU FROZEFIRE!? CO-LEADER OF FADEDREAMS I AM ARCH SILVERARCH AS YOU CAN SEE xD hi XD jkjkjk
    Evening Arch =)
  • VilstuVilstu
    Reactions: 520
    edited November 2016
    I've always found it funny that some games add content seamlessly without even needing a maintenance and Maple always needs hours and hours of downtime.

Then again Maple's code is probably ancient.
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

I'd rather there be extensions if it means everything runs smoothly when it's up. It was the same in EMS. this is a pretty big move happening (merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos, Migration of Luna to GMS...)
    HAHHAHAHHA

i have to laugh at how dumb u are.. Nexon runs everything smooth? HAHHAHA sorry but nexon can't even do a simple migrate. nor can they even fix simple bugs.
  • SilverarchSilverarch
    edited November 2016
    Froze
    Froze said:

Silverarch

Evening Arch =)
    Good morning Froze XD

• o0PINKBEAN0oo0PINKBEAN0o
    Reactions: 635
    edited November 2016
    LF> sysadmin job, @Nexon u hiring?
    megapctr
  • megapctrmegapctr
    Reactions: 480
    edited November 2016
    Vilstu
    Vilstu said:

I've always found it funny that some games add content seamlessly without even needing a maintenance and Maple always needs hours and hours of downtime.

Let's rewrite it in Elm!
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    Vilstu
    Vilstu said:

because the team behind nexon is monkies.. they have no knowledge of coding or how to fix easy things