[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Minor Patch - November 10, 2016

Comments

• AshelyAshely
    Reactions: 415
    edited November 2016

its easy and simple they dont need to merge the database, they need to make an access and permission to the database from the gameserver.

Hey it might be easy but say if you messed up along the way, it could be a totally disastrous mistake and could be the reason why its taking so long
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    megapctr
    megapctr said:

Everyone can't wait for the maintenance to finish, but saying bad things about Nexon will only worsen our moods. Stay positive, people! ✨
    agreed, but I do think they could've at least put an update on the website. That takes 1 person like 1 minute.
    megapctr
  • SilverarchSilverarch
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2016
    Ashely
    Ashely said:

@FeverJaws @JenAskar your things are getting so big LOL
    That's what she said =3

• FlawlessFlowerFlawlessFlower
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    still no update right?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    lizzybeth
    lizzybeth said:

I'm curious to see what our compensation is going to be :O 1 of the longest maint weve had in a long time.
    the compensation for the maintenance will hopefully be just being able to play without much hassle. there really doesn't need to be compensation for them taking the time to make sure the game can run properly after a big change like this.

unless you're taking about some EMS migration compensation unrelated to this maintenance
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    mhm i wonder what items i lost.. since they did mention alot of data will be lost
  • AshelyAshely
    edited November 2016
    Silverarch

Ashely
    Ashely said:

@FeverJaws @JenAskar your things are getting so big LOL
    That's what she said =3

i saw this coming......
  • AshelyAshely
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

mhm i wonder what items i lost.. since they did mention alot of data will be lost
    Please no....

• guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2016
    update please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • megapctrmegapctr
    Reactions: 480
    edited November 2016
    SarasChaos

not to be mean to the EMS folks. but.. We never asked for y'all to come to our side. your the victoms atm of nexons lazy solution to giving you updates. and it just so happens this thing they are doing for you guys is interrupting our play time. just keep that in mind. @JenAskar and other misc. EMS players
    Actually that's not true. Nexon NA and Nexon EU agreed together to perform the merge. Players didn't have a vote.
    xAiolosAshelyRaira94JenAskar
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2016
    Bleh. At this point, I just want free attendance for the day (or possibly two?) I'm going to miss out on.
  • SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    megapctr
    megapctr said:

SarasChaos

not to be mean to the EMS folks. but.. We never asked for y'all to come to our side. your the victoms atm of nexons lazy solution to giving you updates. and it just so happens this thing they are doing for you guys is interrupting our play time. just keep that in mind. @JenAskar and other misc. EMS players
    Actually that's not true. Nexon NA and Nexon EU agreed together to perform the merge. Players didn't have a vote.
    learn to read.
  • CoryffCoryff
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    Hey guys! I know it's taking forever and a day, (i'm a bit impatient too) but look at the bright side. Merging the servers together, maybe we can get items faster such as cash shop items, rare chairs (there's a few in particular we don't have yet), and etc. But as long as their are no glitches, or as long as it doesn't go "Bat Poop Crazy" we were lose items, skills, etc. I'm happy with the long wait! WE aren't gonna die from waiting! :) (All the while, pressing refresh and the play button on maplestory). LOL!
    Ashely
  • PenmaNnPenmaNn
    Reactions: 210
    edited November 2016
    okay man i am sorry the whole migration crisis is affecting you. I cant believe i just said tht lol

feel like a refugee here
    megapctr
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    SarasChaos

funnily enough, we never asked for this either. I wasn't trying to be rude. It never started this way. All i said was that i wanted this migration to go smoothly. thats all.

and its cutting into ALL of our playing time, not just yours.
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
  • AshelyAshely
    edited November 2016
    Coryff
    Coryff said:

Hey guys! I know it's taking forever and a day, (i'm a bit impatient too) but look at the bright side. Merging the servers together, maybe we can get items faster such as cash shop items, rare chairs (there's a few in particular we don't have yet), and etc. But as long as their are no glitches, or as long as it doesn't go "Bat Poop Crazy" we were lose items, skills, etc. I'm happy with the long wait! WE aren't gonna die from waiting! :) (All the while, pressing refresh and the play button on maplestory). LOL!
    im just happy there is more people to meet and maple is more lively again :D

megapctr
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited November 2016
    Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 5:39 PM Pacific Standard Time (8:39 PM Eastern / 1:39 AM UTC). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.

they say its complete, but when I try to click play it says its still going under maintenance
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    hope everybody recorded their chars/inventories n all that before the merge :) just in case
  • SilverarchSilverarch
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2016
    SarasChaos

To be Frank we never asked for it either this actually all started wayyyy back when some **** tards decided it be a fun idea to HACK the entire EMS game and change a few, things, because of that time it caused A LOT I MEAN A S*** TONNE of players to quit, and from there EMS slowly disintegrated...so being an EMS player, I personally am sorry for GMS players, but I put the blame on those Idiots that decide hacking an online MMORPG is fun...