[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited September 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
wow old forums got killed. I bet it had incriminating evidence on Hillary Clinton like Harambe.

WHATS HAPPENIN DEPLORABLE PEOPLE. IM NICE AND SNUG IN MY BASKET WITH PEPE AND READING THE ART OF THE DEAL. THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE HIGH ENERGY THREAD DEDICATED TO ONLY THE SERIOUS WALL BUILDERS, THIS AINT NO SAFE SPACE FOR LOW ENERGY TURTLES AND BERNOUTS. THE TRUMP TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES AND IS POWERED BY MEME MAGIC.

Lilyflower

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyrSqampLilyflowerBasura
  • ArlongArlong
    edited September 2016
    so black lives matter threw a fit again because a hero cop shot a criminal. What was it that Obummer said about it being easier to get a gun than a book? BECAUSE LOOTING AND DESTROYING PRIVATE PROPERTY IS TOTALLY PEACEFUL PROTEST image
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2016
    *grabs popcorn and drink*.
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited September 2016
    lmao a video game forum is toootally the perfect place to blabber about politics
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited September 2016
    Anything goes in off-topic. And btw, he's not only related to politics.... he fired people like eating fish cake on tv before !
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    I've no problem with political discussion and stuff like that, but let's keep racial slurs and other derogatory language out of it.
    SqampJettLuvsULilyflower
  • ArlongArlong
    edited September 2016
    What racial slurs? I was alluding to their behavior not appearance. Don't zucc me bro
    fallonstalonsLilyflower
  • SqampSqamp
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited September 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

so black lives matter threw a fit again because a hero cop shot a criminal. What was it that Obummer said about it being easier to get a gun than a book? BECAUSE LOOTING AND DESTROYING PRIVATE PROPERTY IS TOTALLY PEACEFUL PROTEST image

But that's none of my business.

bodhisativaLilyflower
  • ArlongArlong
    edited September 2016
    What's that supposed to prove, that 2 wrongs make a right? Black lives matter can destroy property and attack police all they want because the Boston Tea Party happened over 200 years ago, is that your argument? These aren't even comparable events. Unlike these opportunistic criminals using the veil of racial injustice to steal and destroy, the Boston Tea Party had a real motivation. No taxation without representation ring a bell? It was also between a state and its colony, while this is an issue within a sovereign nation ergo the level of analysis is different. Also they didn't steal, they dumped taxed tea into the harbor as protest, which yes was a destruction of property. Do I agree with it? No.

Meanwhile black lives matter is 'protesting' because a black cop shot a black man that was armed and refused to disarm when the cop told him too. Clearly the blame is on white people and racism and police brutality, man. Keith Scott dindu nuffin man, he was holding a gun shaped book, he dindu nuffin.

Even if it was a white cop shooting a black guy and he was unarmed and it actually was unjustified, how is destroying your own neighborhood and beating up innocent white people supposed to help? The destruction of the tea shipment was in protest of the tea act, makes sense. Destroy shops and loot stores and set fire to cars because police brutality? Hmmm, nope doesn't make sense. If they were only targeting cops it would make sense. How about listen to reasonable requests an officer asks of you (unless of course, you have something to hide) and maybe you won't end up dead.
    A little something called statistics to keep in mind
    Or you could continue believing anything occupy democrats says, they are the same league of stupidity as buzzfeed, salon, and the other 98%. Perhaps if they looked the data and evidence they would know that the entire black lives matter movement is based on lies.
    WillScarletDetrivanceLilyflower
  • SqampSqamp
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited September 2016
    Literally all I got from everything you just said was I'm anti-black, anti-equal rights, pro-white, pro-police brutality, and I automatically assume that anyone that disagrees with me gets their information from buzzfeed.

This thread is a joke.

Mods, where's my block button?
    Lilyflower
  • ArlongArlong
    edited September 2016
    lol, so typical.

oh and I accurately identified that you got that pic from occupy democrats, not buzzfeed, buzzfeed has their own unique brand of stupidity. I saw that image before you posted it. I like to keep up with what the other side is thinking of and seeing how ridiculous they are.

Had to remake that meme in case I get the zucc for a curse word
    SqampWillScarletLilyflower
  • ArlongArlong
    edited September 2016
    So I was at a Donald Trump party last night. Sharing memes and trolling normies irl
    Lilyflower
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

So I was at a Donald Trump party last night. Sharing memes and trolling normies irl
    y u do dis.
  • SandwichSandwich
    edited September 2016
    I'm so glad this thread was revived. It was great on the last forums and it's still great even today. Together we can enjoy the pleasantries of arguing with strangers on the internet over politics on a Maplestory forum.

JettLuvsULilyflowerSrcion
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited September 2016
    Me don't want Trump or Hillary! Me want Black Mage! ME! WANT! MAGICAL DICTATOR AS PRESIDENT!
    SandwichJettLuvsUSrcion
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited September 2016
    KamiNoBeniMizu

Me don't want Trump or Hillary! Me want Black Mage! ME! WANT! MAGICAL DICTATOR AS PRESIDENT!
    Why not Vermin Supreme instead?
    Sandwich
  • SandwichSandwich
    edited September 2016
    Niightseeker

KamiNoBeniMizu

Why not Vermin Supreme instead?
    Every time that man makes a dental pun, an angel gets it's wings.

Lilyflower
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    KamiNoBeniMizu

All about that chtulu though
  • SandwichSandwich
    edited September 2016
    Lilyflower
This discussion has been closed.