[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Key to the Future

KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
Reactions: 11,690
edited December 2016 in Vault
Attention Maplers,

Something seems to be missing. The missing letter holds the key to the future.
HCLMZ
AQDGJ
NPWIF
OYBES
UTKXR
MegaScienceNakurusaJettLuvsUPizzamanCatoooloooJulyFishsticks27serenity0219IntenseBurst

Comments

• RayKudaRayKuda
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited November 2016
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and say V
    WiceakgorateronGillyChun
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
  • KhaIidKhaIid
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2016
    Order.
    Kylehell007PonPon
  • KhaIidKhaIid
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2016
    Why the hell am i even getting an email for this? time wasters for nothing.
    chaoscauser
  • KingDragonKingDragon
    Reactions: 2,005
    edited November 2016
    RayKuda
    RayKuda said:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say V
    yea.. that was rather obvious

• ThrillersVNThrillersVN
    Reactions: 955
    edited November 2016
    V.
  • KaiserKnivesKaiserKnives
    Reactions: 110
    edited November 2016
    Guessing in 42 days 5th job will come =3
    JettLuvsU
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    So we must be getting it withing a week or two :T
  • JuckingJucking
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited November 2016
    November 30th for V update and 5th job HYPE!
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    V....
    Lilyflower
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Nice to see you dedicate your day to what's really important: creating hype for the next patch, which we've known about for nearly six months.

Way more fun and exciting than trying to wade through the forums and the subreddit to find all the things wrong with the current patch, make sure the team is working on fixing them, and letting us know that Nexon is aware of those issues and they'll be fixed shortly.

Here, let me help you:

1. Many people still unable to log in, either because the client crashes before they can, or because of "having trouble logging in."

2. Luna's "Empress Road: Knights Chamber" map is bugged, so that the client crashes when it tries to load it. This means any character entering this map (for example, after being teleported to Neinheart for a quest) becomes unusable. Any attempt to log it in results in a crash. Customer Support is apparently unable to warp characters out of there, either.

3. "Crimson Sky Dock" map, in all worlds, is bugged and causes disconnects. If one somehow gets through it, one disconnects inside the Dragon Rider PQ.

4. Jewelcrafting event NPC is hiding in Event Hall, which is too laggy for many of us to enter or be able to do anything in.

5. Haunted Mansion event is still bugged for many.

6. Timezone issue. You ran a poll, that's nice. Its results are very clear. Will they be implemented?

7. Star Force enhancing is costing twice what it should. If not enough meso is available, it always fails, but doesn't reduce stars. People are also reporting increased failure rates of scrolls and increased costs of cubing (revealing) and lower rank-up rates. This issue is not entirely clear and needs researching.

8. Skills that reflect damage (like Rage, Foxfire, and Vengeance), together with "% chance to ignore damage" potential lines, trigger "disconnect for the HACK reason".

I think that will do for now.
    LusttouPetalmagicYonaxZeldaOfHyrulegenji123YanjiahuichaoscauserIvangoldRainbowGalKeepComingBackand 4 others.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

6. Timezone issue. You ran a poll, that's nice. Its results are very clear. Will they be implemented?

7. Star Force enhancing is costing twice what it should. If not enough meso is available, it always fails, but doesn't reduce stars. People are also reporting increased failure rates of scrolls and increased costs of cubing (revealing) and lower rank-up rates. This issue is not entirely clear and needs researching.

These two are the ones most prominent for me...No wonder I would go through 60m mesos in two stars on my weapon...and the reset is horrible
    gorateron
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited November 2016
  • buccaneerlolbuccaneerlol
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    So.. December 25th.. or the 14th?

2 weeks 4 days, December 2? --- Probably the most sensible, many events are ending on the 29th.
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Nice to see you dedicate your day to what's really important: creating hype for the next patch, which we've known about for nearly six months.

Way more fun and exciting than trying to wade through the forums and the subreddit to find all the things wrong with the current patch, make sure the team is working on fixing them, and letting us know that Nexon is aware of those issues and they'll be fixed shortly.

Here, let me help you:

1. Many people still unable to log in, either because the client crashes before they can, or because of "having trouble logging in."

2. Luna's "Empress Road: Knights Chamber" map is bugged, so that the client crashes when it tries to load it. This means any character entering this map (for example, after being teleported to Neinheart for a quest) becomes unusable. Any attempt to log it in results in a crash. Customer Support is apparently unable to warp characters out of there, either.

3. "Crimson Sky Dock" map, in all worlds, is bugged and causes disconnects. If one somehow gets through it, one disconnects inside the Dragon Rider PQ.

4. Jewelcrafting event NPC is hiding in Event Hall, which is too laggy for many of us to enter or be able to do anything in.

8. Skills that reflect damage (like Rage, Foxfire, and Vengeance), together with "% chance to ignore damage" potential lines, trigger "disconnect for the HACK reason".

fking real talk.

A shame that the CM doesn't have any authority or skills to fix bugs.
    gorateron
  • InsaneCosmonautInsaneCosmonaut
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited November 2016
    imageIs mayonnaise a letter?

gamechangerKingStarfire
  • DesireDriveDesireDrive
    Reactions: 830
    edited November 2016
    I will think about this when I sleep tonight.image
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Here, let me help you:

Well I mean, he's not even in California right now. If you recall, he's back up in Washington for an as-of-yet unknown length of time because of a family emergency. Cut the dude some slack for a bit, yeah?
    gorateron
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    genji123
    genji123 said:

fking real talk.

A shame that the CM doesn't have any authority or skills to fix bugs.
    Of course he doesn't.
    But he has the authority and skills to fine out what is bothering the community, and pass that on to the team to fix. It's also part of his job description to reassure us that our concerns are being addressed. Note that I specifically wrote "wade through the forums and the subreddit to find all the things wrong with the current patch, make sure the team is working on fixing them, and letting us know that Nexon is aware of those issues and they'll be fixed shortly". I didn't tell him to fix the bugs himself.
    Aggraphine

Well I mean, he's not even in California right now. If you recall, he's back up in Washington for an as-of-yet unknown length of time because of a family emergency. Cut the dude some slack for a bit, yeah?
    Is he still there? He didn't answer when I asked (in the timezone thread).

Either way, my point on priorities still stands. If he has limited time to devote to Maplestory, then it's doubly important that he use it to make sure (within his abilities) that the game is playable, instead of building hype for a new patch, that will pile a whole new set of bugs on top of the current ones, by slowly building a "puzzle" whose solution we all know already. He could have just posted a single V and everybody'd be meme'ing trains and hyperventilating cats anyway.
    LilyflowerIvangold