[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Most Disappointing Black Friday Ever.

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited November 2016 in Rants and Raves
They did the same as last year. They put things in the NX boxes,
yet this year was a lot worse, why? Because they decided to add in my things, more useless things
last year I remember they added NX items yet this year they added 2x more NX items and useless shet like Gollux
I do not remember there being Gollux Items in last years boxes.

Today of all days, the actual BLACK FRIDAY, and all these sales are trash.

and now my other problem, where is the transparent package sale? Although I know there is 2 days left..
and my 3rd problem, today is friday. No Miracle Time Announcement?? This company has gone so greedy rofl
Miracle time happens every year for the last 3 years during Thanksgiving.
Lilyflower

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    The transparent package was on Sunday last year, maybe it will be again.

As for Miracle Time, there was a cube sale 4 weeks ago. People might still have some of those cheap cubes, they last 30 days. Can't possibly let people use those on Double Miracle Time, must make them buy new cubes. So, maybe next week, maybe Christmas.
    Lilyflower
  • NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

The transparent package was on Sunday last year, maybe it will be again.

As for Miracle Time, there was a cube sale 4 weeks ago. People might still have some of those cheap cubes, they last 30 days. Can't possibly let people use those on Double Miracle Time, must make them buy new cubes. So, maybe next week, maybe Christmas.
    Also we had mega packs today (red cubes), and on monday (black cubes), they won't let us miracle with those, it's nexon, I may be wrong (maybe miracle on december), but don't think so

• YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Black Friday was indeed a big disappointment. All the good sale items were sold out as soon as they were available. No chance for 95% of the players, if not more, to try to get them if they wanted.
    LilyflowerKylehell007
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    So far, I feel that the only good deals were the 4 hair and eye album slots for 800 NX. Maybe not so for non-Reboot players since we could buy them with RP, but it was a pretty good deal for Reboot players. Other than that, nothing was really worth buying.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'm so mad I missed the Fennec Fox day. Ughhh, I was so busy stroking my Fennekin in Pokemon Moon that I didn't pay attention to the sales. It was literally only Tuesday that I forgot to check.

I am hoping for perma transparent items on Sunday though. Transparent Eye Accessory would be SO nice to have. On like, all my characters.

And are rerun sales usually a thing? As in, giving us one last chance at the daily exclusives? The pets, in particular?
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited November 2016
    ふかせ
    ふかせ said:

So far, I feel that the only good deals were the 4 hair and eye album slots for 800 NX. Maybe not so for non-Reboot players since we could buy them with RP, but it was a pretty good deal for Reboot players. Other than that, nothing was really worth buying.
    you know last year, those slots were 100 nx only
    Lilyflower
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited November 2016
    Last years black friday was much better. It seems this year they have decided to be stingy. I was watching the announcements as people opened the boxes and so many were getting the crappy NX rings rather than the good items. Last year the % ratios were much much better even with the other items inside.
    LilyflowerXenon92
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited November 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

Last years black friday was much better. It seems this year they have decided to be stingy. I was watching the announcements as people opened the boxes and so many were getting the crappy NX rings rather than the good items. Last year the % ratios were much much better even with the other items inside.
    One of my favorite things about last years black friday was the 100 NX Character Slots...
    everything this year seriously suqs ass lmao

Officially Sunday - No Transparent Package sale, This years BF sales are horrible rofl..
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited November 2016
    They put out some random nx equips that almost no one uses instead of perm transparent eq
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited November 2016
    xOtaku
    xOtaku said:

They put out some random nx equips that almost no one uses instead of perm transparent eq
    you know last year, they put out a bunch of perma NX sets like Phantoms and such yet this year they didnt do that, they just put out those stupid RNG Boxes, yep.
    and even better, they put them in black friday boxes too (the daily changed ones) god dam how greedy can u f*king be.
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'm disappointed they didn't bring back perm transparent equips. Also, I missed out on last year's sales so I didn't know about the slots being only 100 NX.

As for the random NX equips, I've seen them go cheaper before and they were permanent. The "last chance" sales we used to get regularly sold some of them.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited November 2016
    ふかせ
    ふかせ said:

I'm disappointed they didn't bring back perm transparent equips. Also, I missed out on last year's sales so I didn't know about the slots being only 100 NX.

As for the random NX equips, I've seen them go cheaper before and they were permanent. The "last chance" sales we used to get regularly sold some of them.
    Decided to give it some hope cuz of what @AKradian had said but I'm the dumbest person to even give hope for them rofl..

Today was the last day, unless there is tomorrow since tomorrow is Cyber Monday, but that i'm not even too sure.

it's also stupid that they keep putting in the same god dam chairs into the damn box.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited November 2016
    They usually always bring back transparent stuff for Christmas.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited November 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

They usually always bring back transparent stuff for Christmas.
    actually, for the past 2 years, Nexon gave out transparent package sale during black friday (Whole Set) for 12.5k NX
    Excludes Shields and Weapons, but they also brought those out too.
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited November 2016
    Lmao the fact that their were limited number of Black Friday Packages which basically now allowed people who got the Black Friday Packages a nice profit, I mean people are selling Battleroid's for $110+ right now on a package that only cost them $35.
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    Future tip for Nexon: don't announce daily rewards just announce all of them so people don't instantly buy them out second cs resets..Friday was a joke and had the most rewarding items, basically not going then was a lose draw for whoever missed the 10-20 second (if even) sale in cs
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    Looks like people cried too soon about the no transparent equips thing

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/18798/monday-november-28-black-friday-deals
    Kylehell007

Future tip for Nexon: don't announce daily rewards just announce all of them so people don't instantly buy them out second cs resets..Friday was a joke and had the most rewarding items, basically not going then was a lose draw for whoever missed the 10-20 second (if even) sale in cs
    that wouldnt solve the problem of people buying them all out at reset, at all.. if anything, that would just make it easier for people to know which days to be on around reset so they can be bought out faster
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited November 2016
    Today was the transparent sale, i am satisfied yet not satisfied.

Today's "Sale" shows how much Nexon is losing money,
    for the past 3 years of selling those trans gears AS BUNDLE (Excluding weapons) for 12.5k NX even if they were limited
    yet this year they just put them out all seperated.. but whatever, i got my transparent shets, still disappointed but again whatever.

@Kylehell007 tbh its just an attempt for people to buy NX on pay2win bs leaving people who couldnt buy it with NX in their accounts "Sorry u missed out but hey u still got NX, why not buy our other bs?"
    Kylehell007
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Most people prefer the separate items. Some only want a hat, or a cape, and don't want to spend 12.5k just for that.
    And unlimited quantity is infinitely better than limited.
    Besides, last year they were separate, too. http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//5053/