[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[UPDATE NOTES] v178 V: Limitless

Comments

• VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited November 2016
    We'll be getting some details regarding the boss drop restrictions according to KThxBaiNao on Reddit

• ZamolekkoZamolekko
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Hi guys! Why when i create new character (Kinesis) I dont have Burning button to click ? How can i create a Burning character?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Zamolekko
    Zamolekko said:

Hi guys! Why when i create new character (Kinesis) I dont have Burning button to click ? How can i create a Burning character?
    You have to wait until after the update maintenance (which starts in 4 hours and ends, hopefully, in 12 hours).
    Zamolekko
  • ZamolekkoZamolekko
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Zamolekko
    Zamolekko said:

You have to wait until after the update maintenance (which starts in 4 hours and ends, hopefully, in 12 hours).
    Thanks for help:)

• JacketsJackets
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    Skills that increase the Damage Cap have been changed:
    What about Corsair's Whaler's potion? It got changed to +10% dmg cap in v177
  • axypengaxypeng
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Patch note states a combat tab will be added to the chat window, any chance of finding out wth a combat tab is?
  • EdemonEdemon
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2016
    axypeng
    axypeng said:

Patch note states a combat tab will be added to the chat window, any chance of finding out wth a combat tab is?
    It's where everything combat related stuff that used to show on your chat will appear now. Like when you're playing zero and it tells you how many time a foe will resist the critical binding effect.
  • lSmokerlSmoker
    edited November 2016
    Do not have event prediction of character changes between servers?
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited November 2016
    Why they dont't patch drpq
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    Jackets
    Jackets said:

Well, any skills that increased cap doesn't increase anymore, the extra cap got removed from the game as far as i know.

Also @KThxBaiNao are the V boxes that give v coins, pots, also give the cores pieces? In KMS they made you get 30 coins and pieces per day in every char, are we just getting coin?
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited November 2016
    Volumez
    Volumez said:

We'll be getting some details regarding the boss drop restrictions according to KThxBaiNao on Reddit

Hey @KThxBaiNao , is there any update regarding this?

Please don't make it an exclusive information to your live stream in Twitch.. will still watch it, dw! :)
    This should be added to the patch notes.
    Thanks.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

Jackets
    Jackets said:

Well, any skills that increased cap doesn't increase anymore, the extra cap got removed from the game as far as i know.

Also KThxBaiNao are the V boxes that give v coins, pots, also give the cores pieces? In KMS they made you get 30 coins and pieces per day in every char, are we just getting coin?

Apparently, cores were renamed to "nodes", and the boxes are listed as giving "node shard".
    Ivangold
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited November 2016
    Day 5,092.
    Still not Jett, Kanna, Hayato, or Beast Tamer buffs implimented in other versions. Slowly starting to lose hope..as I write this I can see our last food rations are getting thin and thiner. Hayato seems to be confident though. He seemed to get stronger, something about "Defense is the best offense?" and shouting "NEW DEFENSE CAP 99,999!!!" I think he's trying to be positive. Sadly..I feel that Beast Tamer has already lost her sanity. She keeps yelling things like "5th job!! What does it do!!! We don't know what it does!!" I fear for her mental health. I mean, she already has to pick two of her favorite animals and disregard the other two, for a while. Kanna seems to be doing alright. She's a great support for the rest of the group and offers protection and magical strength. I know if another boss monster on this island attacks she will give us new power. Jett however, my poor dearest Jett. She is lost. It's very rare that I see her, and ever rarer that she's helping a lot. She doesn't offer much to this group except really flashy spacey stuff. I wish her to have her buff, she would be more usefull. She says we can get back to the mainland from our island. Says she knows a cousin in China who can summon a dragon with 0 seconds before he appears and reappears. Jett promises us she will get her starship to come without a delay when she calls it.
    I hope for the best of our little group. Please stay intouch mainland. There is hope we may get off this island yet.
    Yours Truly
    SwordStaker
    BobyIvangoldBlueCheeseWheelWantSumCandy
  • NLMessiNLMessi
    Reactions: 210
    edited November 2016
    when can we play again? i'm from NL
  • NLMessiNLMessi
    edited November 2016
    arround 3.30 hours left?
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    NLMessi
    NLMessi said:

arround 3.30 hours left?
    I doubt it's that short, considering it usually gets extended.
  • Hyper_XHyper_X
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'm thinking about go for blaster during the V event. But blaster's fafnir weapon which is fafnir big mountain is missing ._.
  • NLMessiNLMessi
    edited November 2016
    AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

NLMessi
    NLMessi said:

arround 3.30 hours left?
    I doubt it's that short, considering it usually gets extended.
    .... that isn't the answer on my question....

• Hyper_XHyper_X
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    @NLMessi depend on how long it will take. It said 1:00 PM PST, It may take longer cuz this is big update.
  • BobyBoby
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    I like how everyone is complaining and I'm just sitting here thinking..
    ' I always wanted to create Zero.. but what's this..? Z-zero is excluded from pretty much everything this event has to offer.. mother f-.. '