[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[UPDATE NOTES] v178 V: Limitless

Comments

• PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited November 2016
    spareblade

Nice to see that the coin shop is located in places OUTSIDE of the Event Hall.

Also concerned about the Event Hall lag. Because I think it's ridiculous that I wasn't able to convert ANY of my old coins (I have around 2k old coins I could have converted) that I wasn't able to because of that lag. And I know I'm not the only one affected by this.
    better than this, he replied in the stream today he was working on getting the events extended due to this issue, he seems unaware two events have already ended, how are those to be extended?
    spareblade
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited November 2016
    guys i think i ahve a problem after have download 1Gb of update now i need to downbload again 9.66Gb O_o
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

spareblade

Nice to see that the coin shop is located in places OUTSIDE of the Event Hall.

Also concerned about the Event Hall lag. Because I think it's ridiculous that I wasn't able to convert ANY of my old coins (I have around 2k old coins I could have converted) that I wasn't able to because of that lag. And I know I'm not the only one affected by this.
    better than this, he replied in the stream today he was working on getting the events extended due to this issue, he seems unaware two events have already ended, how are those to be extended?
    They can reapply the events. Part of the SS Ring is still up anyway, the bunny is still in the Event Hall even after the bunny shop lady vanished.
  • iJeshiJesh
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Marga95
    Marga95 said:

guys i think i ahve a problem after have download 1Gb of update now i need to downbload again 9.66Gb O_o
    I started to download trought Steam Launcher and it also says 9.67 gb.

Thats is correct? somebody that can confirm this?
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited November 2016

They can reapply the events. Part of the SS Ring is still up anyway, the bunny is still in the Event Hall even after the bunny shop lady vanished.

yes but that still isnt the same event, it's a new event which isnt an extension.
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited November 2016
    iJesh
    iJesh said:

Marga95
    Marga95 said:

restart the launcher untill it don't tell u play is a bug. i had the same problem but i solve it in this mode

• AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    Let's try making dinner and taking a shower and hope it's up when I get back.
  • CelticMercCelticMerc
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    iJesh
    iJesh said:

Marga95
    Marga95 said:

I just started updating through steam and the download size is 4.1gb
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited November 2016
    CelticMerc

iJesh
    iJesh said:

Marga95
    Marga95 said:

I just started updating through steam and the download size is 4.1gb
    i dont' know... after i downloaded the update 866mb one the game said me to download all the entire game (9.6gb) i restart 5-6 times the launcher untill it doesn't just say me PLAY , a dude said me it's a bug so..

edited November 2016
    and we are up
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    WE'RE LIVE. GOGOGO.

I'll forward whatever questions I have from you guys by 7 PM PST.
  • WzerWzer
    Reactions: 905
    edited November 2016
    The game is buggy as hell, that's all I know. Here are some obvious ones: cannot delete characters, cannot create characters, crash when entering cashshop, and etc.

Also, all the guilds are gone.
  • JontenoJonteno
    Reactions: 350
    edited November 2016
    Ok we are live but, i still cant play cuz of that "having problems logging in" problem.
    Seems i STILL haven't been migrated even if i have been told i was going to be for the last 3 maintenance/updates. I'd LOVE tho share the joy of being able to play now with everything that is happening but noooo. // sorry for the feel of this post, but i'm getting really annoyed
    Timmeh
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    Crashing...CRASHING D:
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited November 2016
    It's because everyone is trying to log in at once putting heavy strain on the servers.
  • EmmabbyEmmabby
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    My Ereve Brilliance's legendary potential and it's epic bonus potential was completely reset, it's just a clean NPC item at the moment, anything that will be fixed?
  • WzerWzer
    Reactions: 905
    edited November 2016
    As I said above, it seems to be a bug that reset most of the features in-game including guilds and so. I'm sure they will fix it.
    edited November 2016
    AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

It's because everyone is trying to log in at once putting heavy strain on the servers.
    yeah I think we killed the log in server I got unlucky enough to crash in the bounty thing...
    http://www.southperry.net/stat.php

@KThxBaiNao What is with the new Server order? I am assuming the is it now in most popular to least?
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited November 2016
    anyone else getting the
    "You cannot access the game for one of the following reasons:

1) the game world is currently down for maintenance
    2) you are accessing the game from a banned IP
    3) your internet connection is not stable

Please refer to the homepage for more information"
    Thing? I know I'm not banned, or if I am it's news to me since I was playing before the update happened this morning.
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited November 2016
    accidental double post please delete this one.