[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited November 2016
    No answer for the un-potentialed items we got from Friedrick?
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited November 2016

there's no denying this model has worked for them however based on the consistently dropping player base and general dissatisfaction i witness anywhere i know maplestory players, in game, discord, reddit, etc, it's wearing thinner and thinner. Would you say the majority of players have a positive regard for nexon a neutral one or a negative one?
    xEvilSoulx
  • SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    @Wzer
    you're from a different region, but you are on GMS forums? if you happen to be talking about EMS look where they are now. "that in a quick manner" = give up and die to them. last place we need to take advice from is the side of MS who couldn't stand on there own two feet lol.
  • WzerWzer
    Reactions: 905
    edited November 2016
    SarasChaos

@Wzer
    you're from a different region, but you are on GMS forums? if you happen to be talking about EMS look where they are now. "that in a quick manner" = give up and die to them.
    I am originally from different region, decided to join GMS to play with friends. And no, I never cared about EMS or knew it ever existed.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    Hi again everyone,

We are still looking into the issues we encountered earlier today (including the ones @OneLetter mentioned above). It is starting to look like we will need another minor patch to address these. Once we have the fix ready to go and testing is completed, we will bring the servers back up.

I am sorry we are unable to provide you with a timetable. We are doing our best to fix these issues before we open the game up to you all.
    DSpellGuyKassySarasChaosAustereUzuugaAzureNargaAaryaRiku593
  • SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi again everyone,

We are still looking into the issues we encountered earlier today (including the ones @OneLetter mentioned above). It is starting to look like we will need another minor patch to address these. Once we have the fix ready to go and testing is completed, we will bring the servers back up.

I am sorry we are unable to provide you with a timetable. We are doing our best to fix these issues before we open the game up to you all.
    thanks for giving us another update.
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited November 2016
    @KThxBaiNao - thanks for the update.

I'm merely curious on what they did to some of my i/L's potentials as a few equips had magic def boosts......
    Artemicion
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi again everyone,

how about some general information regarding an extension to events that we are losing time on? that would go along ways in alleviating a lot of the concern some of us have.
  • HollaBackNinjaHollaBackNinja
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    I just wanna play f6
  • NoirtrayedNoirtrayed
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    I just want to spend NX. F4
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited November 2016
    as long as it doesn't take sever hours i guess youtube still has videos
  • HollaBackNinjaHollaBackNinja
    edited November 2016
    i bouught a 20 dollar nx cash card omw home from work just to play!!!
    Noirtrayed
  • ExoArtExoArt
    Reactions: 1,350
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi again everyone,

I understand you are unable to provide an accurate time as to when these fixes will take place, but can you atleast give us an approximate? such as 2 hours? 6 hours? 12 hrs? the end of maple?
    having us all waiting around with our fingers crossed will only lead to more problems and more flaming.

• ErraticEclipseErraticEclipse
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi again everyone,

We shall persevere! Even if it takes all night!

StarrySWolf
  • NoirtrayedNoirtrayed
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    HollaBackNinja

i bouught a 20 dollar nx cash card omw home from work just to play!!!
    Same but 50k
  • ZeroGravigaZeroGraviga
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    @KThxBaiNao Thanks for the update, hopefully this is all smoothed out soon.
  • ElindorilElindoril
    Reactions: 215
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

how about some general information regarding an extension to events that we are losing time on? that would go along ways in alleviating a lot of the concern some of us have.
    It doesn't take a smart cookie to already know all events will be extended to compensate for the long downtimes.
    ExoArt
    ExoArt said:

I understand you are unable to provide an accurate time as to when these fixes will take place, but can you atleast give us an approximate? such as 2 hours? 6 hours? 12 hrs? the end of maple?
    having us all waiting around with our fingers crossed will only lead to more problems and more flaming.
    But they can't. They don't know when they'll be done. Added pressure with deadlines to meet isn't going to fix bugs.
    Porter
  • SnowieeSnowiee
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi again everyone,

Your 2nd maintenance was just as long as the patch. >_>;;
  • KorioflinKorioflin
    edited November 2016
    DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

@KThxBaiNao - thanks for the update.

I'm merely curious on what they did to some of my i/L's potentials as a few equips had magic def boosts......
    This link can show you what each potential changes to:
    http://pastebin.com/cMsLkvUj

DSpellGuy
    edited November 2016
    Elindoril
    Elindoril said:

PlasticHolly

It doesn't take a smart cookie to already know all events will be extended to compensate for the long downtimes.
    i wish i could count on that to be true, but based on the last updates that were extended coupled with the fact we had several unscheduled maintenances that they didn't extend those events for, i would rather hear some confirmation they are looking into this rather than assume they will do the right thing in regards to this, which sadly is seldom the case