[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• xlexxlex
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    hope nothing lost from my store last time of login was tuesday night hope nothing is missing T_T
  • KiniyashiKiniyashi
    edited December 2016
    So im guessing you guys lied about the update being on november 30th?
  • FoolsPlayFoolsPlay
    Reactions: 670
    edited December 2016
    Kiniyashi
    Kiniyashi said:

to be fair, after a 1 hour delay, the game was up for a solid 6 minutes.
    EtrayoCoralineringayeenVelkahnAustereUzuuga
  • KiniyashiKiniyashi
    edited December 2016
    FoolsPlay
    FoolsPlay said:

Kiniyashi
    Kiniyashi said:

to be fair, after a 1 hour delay, the game was up for a solid 6 minutes.
    The farthest i got to was the character creation screen
  • KensterMemeKensterMeme
    Reactions: 350
    edited December 2016
    I find it utterly adorable how there's so many people complaining and whining. As well as calling the Nexon staff incompetent and unable to do their jobs correctly.

I'm just gonna call it out as it is. For all those ragers and QQ'ers.... just shut the heck up. Honestly. Y'all are speaking as if 95% of you are the next upcoming programming gods. Well here's the reality for you guys: Unless you guys can do their jobs 100x better than they can with the spoonful of knowledge you THINK you have, it'd be best to withhold your rude and demeaning comments. If you think you're all that and can do it, by all means, send your resume and list of valid backgrounds over to Nexon's office and the decent and respectful players will be waiting patiently for your grandiose acceptance email.

Nexon said from they beginning that this maint can be subject to varying times and duration's due to the size of the patch and all the contents. It's not like this is the first expansion we've had to wait a plethora of time for. Any maple veteran here will be the first to take a step back and just let Nexon do it's thing.
    gameplayer70ringayeen
  • xSokoxSoko
    Reactions: 850
    edited December 2016
    xlex
    xlex said:

hope nothing lost from my store last time of login was tuesday night hope nothing is missing T_T
    I logged in after patch and I get all from Frederick, I think you will get all back :)
    People, this is just a game, be patient ;) do something else ;)
    CoralineKensterMeme
  • SASSYCATHYSASSYCATHY
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    I would like to take this time to thank Nexon for all they have done to improve the game. Thank you for increasing storage slots/cash slots/etc. Thank you for ability to change the character name. Thank you for increasing ability to share nx with more characters . Since " A NEW MAPLE", I have seen Nexon actually listening to a lot of concerns of players and making changes to the game to help address these issues. It is never going to be perfect but they are going in the right direction. Computer programs have bugs all the time. I don't care what industry you work in (if you work=hahaha), it happens. If they have a ETA obviously it would help players plan their day a little better, but they may simply not know.
  • uzumakialiuzumakiali
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    why no one wants to answer :( at least tell me it will take all day and i will be ready to kill myself rightnow
  • RooksRooks
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Many people claim we're too harsh against the Nexon employee's.
    But they are the ones that hyped this update like crazy.
    It's not weird or wrong to expect a harsh burn from the userbase when they don't deliver like they said they would initially.
  • gameplayer70gameplayer70
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    Rooks
    Rooks said:

It's not weird or wrong to expect a harsh burn from the userbase when they don't deliver like they said they would initially.
    They're still delivering, it's just taking a bit longer to work out the problems and make it more playable.
  • FoolsPlayFoolsPlay
    Reactions: 670
    edited December 2016
    KensterMeme

I find it utterly adorable how there's so many people complaining and whining. As well as calling the Nexon staff incompetent and unable to do their jobs correctly.

I'm just gonna call it out as it is. For all those ragers and QQ'ers.... just shut the heck up. Honestly. Y'all are speaking as if 95% of you are the next upcoming programming gods. Well here's the reality for you guys: Unless you guys can do their jobs 100x better than they can with the spoonful of knowledge you THINK you have, it'd be best to withhold your rude and demeaning comments. If you think you're all that and can do it, by all means, send your resume and list of valid backgrounds over to Nexon's office and the decent and respectful players will be waiting patiently for your grandiose acceptance email.

Nexon said from they beginning that this maint can be subject to varying times and duration's due to the size of the patch and all the contents. It's not like this is the first expansion we've had to wait a plethora of time for. Any maple veteran here will be the first to take a step back and just let Nexon do it's thing.
    I hope you don't think you're any different...you're doing the same thing, complaining lol.
    AkihikoT_Fuzzies
  • XtremeBoostXtremeBoost
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2016
    Nexon I just wanted to thank you guys for updating the game, it's definitely a big job, I hope you guys take your time and dismiss the players remarks for what's going on.
    Sincerely a very appreciative player.
    gameplayer70KensterMeme
  • KensterMemeKensterMeme
    Reactions: 350
    edited December 2016
    FoolsPlay
    FoolsPlay said:

KensterMeme

I hope you don't think you're any different...you're doing the same thing, complaining lol.
    I've just said what needed to be said. I called out the ragers and QQ'ers and that's about it. It's no skin off my bones that the game's been down for awhile. It's just a game. It's when people go out of their way to demean and belittle the people who are here to make their gaming experience better, that blows it out of proportion.
  • RooksRooks
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    gameplayer70

Rooks
    Rooks said:

They're still delivering, it's just taking a bit longer to work out the problems and make it more playable.
    They are still in maintenance, so they haven't delivered anything yet.
  • SuperiorGentlemanSuperiorGentleman
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited December 2016
    Maybe 2017 will be the year when Nexon learn how to prepare patches.
    But after all these years I still doubt that .

For those who keeps defending this kind on nonses patch chaos: Name me another game wich keeps extending update times as often Nexon does.
    Protip for Nexon: Test servers.
  • KarpuskiKarpuski
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    Plox Nexu,this maintenance is sooooooo long ;-;
  • VelkahnVelkahn
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    This is getting plain ridiculous.
  • gameplayer70gameplayer70
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    Rooks
    Rooks said:

gameplayer70

Rooks
    Rooks said:

They are still in maintenance, so they haven't delivered anything yet.
    What I meant was that they may not have delivered yet, but they're still going to. It's one of their most anticipated updates, so they wouldn't turn their backs on us and just nerf it
  • racecarracecar
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    @OneLetter @KThxBaiNao

Are you guys going to do anything about the issue with the missing potentials and stars for items that were left in merchants before the maintenance began?

Also, it seems that some of the removed potentials were turned into %stat. Is this intentional? Some previously 21% items became 33% stat items, just checking to see if this was an intended change.
  • poppinbubblezpoppinbubblez
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    SuperiorGentleman

Maybe 2017 will be the year when Nexon learn how to prepare patches.
    But after all these years I still doubt that .

For those who keeps defending this kind on nonses patch chaos: Name me another game wich keeps extending update times as often Nexon does.
    Protip for Nexon: Test servers.
    ill do you one better league doesnt extend it no they let u play with the issue and allow people to rage while its happening hell they disable whole characters and items then on top of that shut down ranked queues. and still expect you to play like nothing is wrong , unexpected maintenance? i kinda want to count and compare cause i think league actually beats maple and maple has been around longer.