[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• HyrabaroHyrabaro
    Reactions: 895
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Kisj
    Kisj said:

please don't make us wait any longer than the next 18 minutes that's left, or if you do have to extend the maintenance tell us now and not just before we start trying to log on again
    hahaha
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    Reactions: 6,380
    edited December 2016
    [UPDATE - 6:40 AM PST] During testing of the patch, an issue was discovered that needs to be corrected. Unfortunately, this will require a delay of several hours, and we'll provide a more specific ETA and more information as we correct this issue.

Thank you Maplers once again for your continued patience and understanding throughout this Unscheduled Maintenance.
  • JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited December 2016
    LETS GO NEXON. WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU
  • HyrabaroHyrabaro
    Reactions: 895
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

[UPDATE - 6:40 AM] During testing of the patch, an issue was discovered that needs to be corrected. Unfortunately, this will require a delay of several hours, and we'll provide a more specific ETA and more information as we correct this issue.

Thank you Maplers once again for your continued patience and understanding throughout this Unscheduled Maintenance.
    i told u guys ^^
  • ZapsterZapster
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

[UPDATE - 6:40 AM] During testing of the patch, an issue was discovered that needs to be corrected. Unfortunately, this will require a delay of several hours, and we'll provide a more specific ETA and more information as we correct this issue.

wow this is getting rediculous

• JayanglesJayangles
    edited December 2016
    ooop
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

its oke <3
    keep with a good work hope all bugs/erros gets ironed and be smooth af
    Aarya
  • JayanglesJayangles
    edited December 2016
    Jayangles
    Jayangles said:

they might just be like ok F### it extending to tomorrow. good night
    did i jinx it?
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    i knew it was too good to be true
  • MidgardsormrMidgardsormr
    Reactions: 680
    edited December 2016
    Fuuuu-
  • JayanglesJayangles
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

[UPDATE - 6:40 AM PST] During testing of the patch, an issue was discovered that needs to be corrected. Unfortunately, this will require a delay of several hours, and we'll provide a more specific ETA and more information as we correct this issue.

we still love you FAM
    THANK YOU FOR ALL UR HARD WORK

Diannika
  • AdoxumAdoxum
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    I have a feeling it might take another 2-4 hours. x_x
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    Midgardsormr

Before maintenance ends: "Finally, there's NOTHING wrong with anything!"
    After maintenance: "Whoops, crashed the game! Time to clock back in."
    Nobody here will be ready for the next round. Some people will KO at that point and others will continue what they're doing... -spinning in a chair-

Lets hope the team is on strong coffee or something that gives them kick for them to try to wrap it all up.
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Holy.. they're going to need whatever they can get...
  • iLickPandaiLickPanda
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Holy ..

• KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    Well I'm glad I bought some wow time and started playing guild wars 2 again. Was really looking forward to play maplestory today and start a new but guess that won't be happening.

I wish you good luck Nexon and to others, find something else to do.

• Evan_Von_GustavEvan_Von_Gustav
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

I'm laughing at the thought of all these nibs ranting and raging that they can't play Maple, while I patiently play Pokémon Sun whilst I wait.
    Get a new hobby, ya fools!
  • EddieFoxFoxEddieFoxFox
    Reactions: 940
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

AHAHAH MAPLES DEAD! YOU GUYS KILLED IT! How in the hell did this game breaking of a bug pass through inspection? :p Good luck Dev's

• ZapsterZapster
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2016
    WONDERGUY
    WONDERGUY said:

OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

its oke <3
    keep with a good work hope all bugs/erros gets ironed and be smooth af </p>
    Your as annoyed as everyone stop pretending you aint, you wont get free stuff for brown nosing

Retr0_SimbaX
  • JayanglesJayangles
    edited December 2016
    you know when pizza hut picks up the phone and put you on hold
    SimbaX
  • Sammy_KunSammy_Kun
    Reactions: 590
    edited December 2016
    Jayangles
    Jayangles said:

knock knock