[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• PlasmaBeanPlasmaBean
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited December 2016
    Doctor
    Doctor said:

PlasmaBean

Doctor
    Doctor said:

HeinekenHero

PlasmaBean

I'll have a surgery and won't be able to go out of the bed for 3 days. My plan was to play maple...
    2 of those days will be on forums posting during maintnance
    gg izi

Hope everything goes smooth and fast recovery! @PlasmaBean
    Thank you for your praises! Also, I'm going to create a guild named InfiniteWait (Is the guild's max name length 12 characters?) on Reboot server. Anyone wanna join?
    :)
    I'm thinking about making a character there, if I will create I'll be glad to join :P
    It'll be my first character on reboot, a F/P mage. People say reboot is great for non p2w players, so I think I'll have a great experience!
  • DecreagesDecreages
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Nexon .-. image
  • MissDemiMissDemi
    Reactions: 225
    edited December 2016
    Have you guys started patching yet???
  • SaiyajinSaiyajin
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    [Update #5] MapleStory is still under going maintenance. We are currently testing the fixes and will provide an estimated completion time as soon as we have one.
  • HyrabaroHyrabaro
    Reactions: 895
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Im waiting the coment

"If in 2h i can't play i will left for ever MS" rip
  • OkiesmokieOkiesmokie
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

Its2Sharp4U

TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

Wait, critical damage nebs? *checks nebulite list*

....those are from S rank nebs only meaning only hackers could have made use of that glitch.
    You're jumping the gun:
    Critical minimum and maximum have been removed and replaced with Critical Damage.
    Issue 2: Critical Damage

Issue: Players who equipped items that contained Critical Damage stats and Nebulites, were able to do billions of damage.

Fix: We will be disabling Critical Damage obtained from Nebulites until the planned patch / maintenance on December 15th

Compensation: Please see the comprehensive compensation breakdown at the bottom of this post.
    So basically any sort of critical booster could have done this.

...check the nebulite list if you don't believe me http://www.basilmarket.com/Items-Nebulite-Wiki-306 only S rank nebs have min/max crit nebs. Unless avoid or acc nebs were changed to 1% crit damage.

It says "items that contained Critical Damage stats and Nebulites. Gloves can contain +% Critical Damage.
  • Deadly_ArrowsDeadly_Arrows
    Reactions: 1,400
    edited December 2016
    Hyrabaro
    Hyrabaro said:

Im waiting the coment

Bye dude =D
    MissDemi
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    PlasmaBean

Doctor
    Doctor said:

PlasmaBean

Doctor
    Doctor said:

HeinekenHero

PlasmaBean

I'll have a surgery and won't be able to go out of the bed for 3 days. My plan was to play maple...
    gg izi

Thank you for your praises! Also, I'm going to create a guild named InfiniteWait (Is the guild's max name length 12 characters?) on Reboot server. Anyone wanna join?
    I'm thinking about making a character there, if I will create I'll be glad to join :P
    It'll be my first character on reboot, a F/P mage. People say reboot is great for non p2w players, so I think I'll have a great experience!
    Maplestory Discord anyone?

• MissDemiMissDemi
    Reactions: 225
    edited December 2016
    NesaWillEatU

I don't mind the wait. If they work hard on it now then we can play more later without further maintenance's
    That would be really nice. but isnt there a maintaince almost everyday? or is that just me. Maybe hire Cody the wizet wizard again @Nexownd
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited December 2016
    Lexistar
    Lexistar said:

Retr0_
    Retr0_ said:

WONDERGUY
    WONDERGUY said:

Zapster
    Zapster said:

WONDERGUY
    WONDERGUY said:

OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

[UPDATE - 6:40 AM] During testing of the patch, an issue was discovered that needs to be corrected. Unfortunately, this will require a delay of several hours, and we'll provide a more specific ETA and more information as we correct this issue.

Thank you Maplers once again for your continued patience and understanding throughout this Unscheduled Maintenance.
    its oke <3
    keep with a good work hope all bugs/erros gets ironed and be smooth af </p>
    Your as annoyed as everyone stop pretending you aint, you wont get free stuff for brown nosing

dude shame on you ...
    instead of being patient you decide to flame on people that work hard just for us to make it as much as posb better
    if you are that "strong" showeing so much power why dont give them tip on how to fix? whats wrong ? you can open files and deep search aswell evryone can help in some way but
    the things you say and do wont help

half of the blame its in the community that makes nexon work under pressure and its sad that nexon lisent to you and rush to open the game just to calm you ..
    They wouldn't have to work under pressure if they would stop lying by extending the damn maintenance with 2 hours EVERY 2 HOURS. Just let it simple "maintenance for the next 48 hours" GG. Would that be hard?
    Instead they choose to post 5 minutes before the deadline and say that it will take another 2 hours. 3 times in a row. You can't possible protect them for doing this.
    It's not called lying when new bugs keep popping up and you have to spend extra time to fix them. You can't blame them if they don't want to keep extending the maintenance by holding off until the last minute to let people know, because what if they manage to fix it in time? Everyone complaining really needs to get a taste of what it means to be a programmer and software engineer. Unless you've sat down and pulled an all-nighter trying to debug a program, only to find a bunch of new bugs, and STILL think you can do a better job, then you have no right to flame anyone who probably spent all night trying to bring this game up for your impatient selves to play. No Maplestory for a single day isn't going to be the end of your life.

^^^ as you said people need to see how its to work as programer
    yea the game gorow in content and code wise 1 small change makes whole code change and there happends those problems and maintnenaces
    imagine you write letter for like 10year and till today its on 1m pages and your teacher to say change the story in some of the parts and add this and that how long will you take ?and if teacher say its not oke you missed the point you have to go back to those 1m pages ...
  • PlasmaBeanPlasmaBean
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited December 2016
    TelleSmith

Doctor
    Doctor said:

PlasmaBean

Doctor
    Doctor said:

HeinekenHero

PlasmaBean

gg izi

Same here.. might as well make some new friends.. all my friends on broa quit ;-;
    OK, so everyone who wanna join tell me your nickname in game and I'll invite you to the guild when I make it. If the game becomes available at the next few hours, I won't be able to play, cya.
  • HyrabaroHyrabaro
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Deadly_Arrows

Hyrabaro
    Hyrabaro said:

Im waiting the coment

Bye dude =D
    i don't talk about me :D i can wait an eternity

• BlueOceanBlueOcean
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2016
    Bald öffnen wir unser 2 Adventskalender türchen :-) guten appetit...

soon we will open our 2nd advent calendars door.... good appetite. :-)
    Dancemon
  • MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited December 2016

[Update #5] MapleStory is still under going maintenance. We are currently testing the fixes and will provide an estimated completion time as soon as we have one.

DeathsLieMissDemiPlasmaBean
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2016
    DeathsLie
    DeathsLie said:

Apocalyptian

I hate to admit it but I am suffering from Maple withdrawls :( I hope you all fix it soon as I am so eager to go explore all the new content. Also thanks for all your hard work!
    One quick question though...did you all also add more character slots as well this patch? (as in more than 40) I was just curious and didn't see anything about it yet.
    the maple withdrawls are real right now ;-;

Oh i know. Im just sitting here refreshing the page like oh man pwease if you lub me work! lol!
  • ChukkiChukki
    edited December 2016
    PlasmaBean

TelleSmith

Doctor
    Doctor said:

PlasmaBean

Doctor
    Doctor said:

HeinekenHero

PlasmaBean

gg izi

Same here.. might as well make some new friends.. all my friends on broa quit ;-;
    OK, so everyone who wanna join tell me your nickname in game and I'll invite you to the guild when I make it. If the game becomes available at the next few hours, I won't be able to play, cya.
    Discord is easier to get their names :P

Make a Discord to put on the forums if you want to invite for guild.

I'd be happy to join
  • HyrabaroHyrabaro
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Chukki
    Chukki said:

PlasmaBean

Doctor
    Doctor said:

PlasmaBean

Doctor
    Doctor said:

HeinekenHero

PlasmaBean

gg izi

yea let's make a discord Channel
  • oriakdforiakdf
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Chukki
    Chukki said:

PlasmaBean

Doctor
    Doctor said:

PlasmaBean

Doctor
    Doctor said:

HeinekenHero

PlasmaBean

gg izi

im on discord if u want add me ori6072
  • JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited December 2016

THE KMS HQ looking at this like
    MissDemi
  • ChukkiChukki
    edited December 2016
    [UPDATE]

Looks like they provided a fix for everything and they are CURRENTLY TESTING IT.

Are we getting closer to ONLINE MAPLE? :O