[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• CrajjCrajj
    Reactions: 470
    edited December 2016
    Coraline
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited December 2016
    Jayangles
    Jayangles said:

AronBlaze
    AronBlaze said:

You can end it today? I downloaded the game yesterday and I want very much to start playing it. ;_;
    can we end it image day?
    you dont prove/help in anyway spaming same over and over again
    its not even funny but yea enjoy in this what else to say :(

• ardyardy
    Reactions: 560
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Maintenance will be finished by 10 pst, so relax guys and just wait 3 hours.
  • mileswhittsmileswhitts
    Reactions: 255
    edited December 2016
    ardy
    ardy said:

Yeahhhhh, right. It definitely won't be extended again.
  • WzerWzer
    Reactions: 905
    edited December 2016
    ardy
    ardy said:

No need to provide us with an inaccurate estimation.
  • PieReiPieRei
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi everyone,

We're still working on addressing these issues and we are sorry for the extended downtime.

I understand that you're all frustrated because the game has been down for such a long time and maintenance keeps getting extended but please try to keep discussion in this thread civil. The extensions have not been without reason.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.
    Uhm... What about the 2x that will start in 2 hrs? we need some time for preparation (Like "charging" Pendat Of Spirit)
    DeathsLie
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    This image is image much for me.

Jayangles
  • NishijimaNishijima
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    DeathsLieAmentoyouxOtakuTelleSmithMek
  • JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited December 2016
    Aww you guys are image Nice
  • BleethBleeth
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

We wanted to provide you all with a general update regarding the current unscheduled maintenance [LINK].

We’re working on a few major issues related to crit damage for some classes being much higher than normal, some players having issues with new character creation, and the “Play V” event timer not working properly, along with some other issues as well.

Please note that at this time, we do not have an ETA for completion of this unscheduled maintenance, but our team is working diligently to complete all testing and get each of you back on the servers. We appreciate your patience, and understand how much all of you are looking forward to this update.
    I was wondering, will phantom still have whatever avoidability is now? and critical damage too? It really sounds like phantom will be ruined even more and that it will turn into the worst class in maple.
  • EtrayoEtrayo
    Reactions: 905
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Nishijima
    Nishijima said:

Good Meme

• HardflipHardflip
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    I wonder how much longer it will take -fingerboards-
    Aaaaaan ty for removing some pot lines.
  • xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    Reactions: 865
    edited December 2016
    sometimes i think nexon has like 2 coders, 1 person for all social medias, 1 person to answer tickets and some gms hidden somewhere.

Why? they take forever to answer tickets, they take foreeever to fix bugs, they always screw things with every patch (and i've been here for almost 10 years, every big and small patch is delayed or needs and emergency maintenance).

Some people say this game is better, is it? i mean, i remember old gm events when they actually made them interesting killing everyone with super strong monsters, now they just spam slimes.
    the communication between nexon and players is still the same: pathetic, it was better when wizet was around, a little better at least.

and again, i can't understand how people say it's ok they take this long, and they got used to it, i mean, i haven't, 10 years later, and i haven't.
    i see bigger games, with more stuff added on a single patch, with higher player base, and they are faster, or they take longer to actually release the content but they have their test servers.

and no, i'm not a game developer, but i can see when something is wrong with a company, but hey, it hsa worked for them 10 years, maybe we should expect them to stay the same and get used to this.

And yeah, they are posting some "ETA" but that's not what we want, we want actual information, what bugs they found, what is wrong with the game, i mean, look at overwatch or league of legend, they actually tell you what is wrong with x stuff and why (LoL) they take down some champion, sometimes they even tell you which skill is bugged.

Here everything is a secret, and well i have to said, i laughed at their live stream yesterday, they didn't even know what they were doing xD was funny though but c'mon
    bfrenoJSyraX
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2016
    gameplayer70

Apocalyptian

WaiteAconda

As a mapler Since Beta i must say even if it takes 2 full days and is smooth it'll be better then Big Bang and how broken that was
    You forget though...big bang broke EVERYTHING and ever since then the black mage has been a pain in the bum like a very long drawn out soap opera of doom. You think we are ever actually going to beable to face him and see the ending of his very elaborate plan?
    The funny thing about it is that it's gotten so drawn out that I'm surprised he's still a threat to MapleStory considering he hasn't done much to prove that he's strong enough to destroy it now
    Of course cause he keeps stealing people's powers and sabotaging us too (i am a quest freak what can i say) probably the end is going to be facing him then having to do a whole bunch more quests and finally see him only to have him kill us in one hit while we only do 1s and misses on him. Could you imagine?
    I would be sitting there going "Oh my gosh i survived a millisecond before i died, it must be a new record or something!"
  • EuowollyEuowolly
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited December 2016
    let's see if we can run out of memes by the time the game's back up.
  • KJSteeleKJSteele
    Reactions: 480
    edited December 2016

Well, tomorrow it is.
    Mek
  • JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited December 2016
    Friend: what you been doing all night?
    Me: waiting for maplestory image
  • AmentoyouAmentoyou
    Reactions: 360