[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.227 MapleStory X BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Dec 1, 2016

Comments

  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    Posts: 84
    Member
    edited December 2016
    KidDischarge

    Did anyone else have issues making a new character for burning after deleting an old one?
    As in i created a character, put the burning, and wanted to change it, so i deleted it and made a new character, and when i tried to give it burning, it said "Request Failed."
    I know a few others have posted about this in the bug forum - one of the people I play with had the issue as well, told him to post in the forums / submit a ticket.
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited December 2016
    well according to nexons own page everything is down http://maplestory.nexon.net/server-status#show-servers=0,30
  • RineyRiney
    Reactions: 545
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Kisj
    Kisj said:

    well according to nexons own page everything is down http://maplestory.nexon.net/server-status#show-servers=0,30
    Those blips are just to let us know things are "down". I would imagine they manually flip the switch on those, rather than having a bot or program check to see if they're actually online or not.
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,065
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited December 2016
    i find it funny that there is nobody from nexon in this forum defending them, or even giving us information. they seem to be able to start the thread, but not stay in it
  • walklambwalklamb
    Reactions: 795
    Posts: 11
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Breaking news!
    Reverse progress?
    image
    JustADemonIzanagiringayeen
  • RoaBeanRoaBean
    Reactions: 725
    Posts: 31
    Member
    edited December 2016
    guest1811111

    i find it funny that there is nobody from nexon in this forum defending them, or even giving us information. they seem to be able to start the thread, but not stay in it
    so true at least assure us an estimated time normally b4 they can estimate and update its over 5 hrs of wait left
  • bladenamebladename
    Reactions: 485
    Posts: 22
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Dont worry guys The serve will be up in 10 mins
    image
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    Posts: 132
    Member
    edited December 2016
    gameplayer70

    Diannika
    Diannika said:


    you on reboot? just hang out in gold beach. it was a flipping boss-fest. and that was right before new-maint so not because of 2x or anything. make sure you have a hyper stone, and you can get your 3 bosses in a few mins to a half hour
    It's always kinda funny when you're doing your own thing and the alerts about bosses just keep flashing over the top of the screen
    right? tho imma keep going to them. 4 elite bosses during up time. 2 boxes from each. every single pair gave me one cube and one other (soul shards for 2, an epic pot scroll for one, and i cant remember the other)
  • FeveredFevered
    Reactions: 270
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited December 2016
    i cant wait to see what the compensation will be, instead of something useful like nx transfer event or something like that we will get another 2x that we will miss due to another unscheduled maintenance.
    lizzybeth
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,065
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited December 2016
    bladename
    bladename said:

    Dont worry guys The serve will be up in 10 mins
    image
    says the american looking korean guy
  • HyakoHyako
    Reactions: 610
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited December 2016
    bladename
    bladename said:

    Dont worry guys The serve will be up in 10 mins
    image
    I hope so !
  • BigZidBigZid
    Reactions: 790
    Posts: 15
    Member
    edited December 2016
    guest1811111

    i find it funny that there is nobody from nexon in this forum defending them, or even giving us information. they seem to be able to start the thread, but not stay in it
    probably because they dont have any answers for us as to when / why at least thats the theory, little sour about the "until further notice" but hey not alot anyone can do about it when it comes to major patch issues like these.
  • JustADemonJustADemon
    Reactions: 750
    Posts: 13
    Member
    edited December 2016
    walklamb
    walklamb said:

    Breaking news!
    Reverse progress?
    image
    At least all of their hard work and time is working.
    walklambRrikoo
  • Mr_DudeMr_Dude
    Reactions: 475
    Posts: 22
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Yah it will be up i can tell that
  • RoaBeanRoaBean
    Reactions: 725
    Posts: 31
    Member
    edited December 2016
    the compensation should DEFINITELY be at least 5k maple points not some bs 2x event that unless its weekend au players can't do
    FeveredDarkOath
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,065
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited December 2016
    BigZid
    BigZid said:

    guest1811111

    i find it funny that there is nobody from nexon in this forum defending them, or even giving us information. they seem to be able to start the thread, but not stay in it
    probably because they dont have any answers for us as to when / why at least thats the theory, little sour about the "until further notice" but hey not alot anyone can do about it when it comes to major patch issues like these.
    sure there is, don't release it until you know it's player ready. tested thoroughly and made sure that the sheer number of players that could possibly hit the servers at one time that the servers can handle it. in my eyes that wasn't done! so here we are while they backpeddle their way to a fix
    RagonDicon
  • gameplayer70gameplayer70
    Reactions: 750
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Diannika
    Diannika said:


    right? tho imma keep going to them. 4 elite bosses during up time. 2 boxes from each. every single pair gave me one cube and one other (soul shards for 2, an epic pot scroll for one, and i cant remember the other)
    Nice. I'm not the type of mapler who does that kind of stuff. I just kinda follow the quests and level up, at least for now :P
    Diannika
  • Mr_DudeMr_Dude
    Reactions: 475
    Posts: 22
    Member
    edited December 2016
    JustADemon

    walklamb
    walklamb said:

    Breaking news!
    Reverse progress?
    image
    At least all of their hard work and time is working.
    Well lets hope that nexon is restarting the client and the servers will be up now
    RineyDarkOathwalklamb
  • KidDischargeKidDischarge
    Reactions: 610
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited December 2016
    DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

    KidDischarge

    Did anyone else have issues making a new character for burning after deleting an old one?
    As in i created a character, put the burning, and wanted to change it, so i deleted it and made a new character, and when i tried to give it burning, it said "Request Failed."
    I know a few others have posted about this in the bug forum - one of the people I play with had the issue as well, told him to post in the forums / submit a ticket.
    Ohhh alright, well hopefully things will work out after the maintenance is finished
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,065
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited December 2016
    Mr_Dude
    Mr_Dude said:

    JustADemon

    walklamb
    walklamb said:

    Breaking news!
    Reverse progress?
    image
    At least all of their hard work and time is working.
    Well lets hope that nexon is restarting the client and the servers will be up now
    lol epic fail