[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Dec 1, 2016

Comments

• JrwMir97JrwMir97
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    guest1811111

JrwMir97
    JrwMir97 said:

It's amazing how many people are using their time commenting on this when they clearly hate maplestory...

It is a free game that they are working hard to try and make run as smoothly as possible whenever something goes wrong. It will take time. Relax, binge watch a show, read a book, play some video games, sleep. It'll be alright.
    back the truck up jack, this game has more problems than solutions, it's constantly broken in some way shape or form, and it's never fixed properly. Band-aids don't always do the trick. maybe if you have been around long enough to see all the crap we have dealt with in the past you would understand our hatred and contempt.
    Sorry, been playing for the better part of 10 or so years. Still don't understand.
  • guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited December 2016
    DrayvenX
    DrayvenX said:

What the hell, I was understanding at first but almost 3 hours and no update? This has to be some the worst community interaction I have seen when it comes to maintenance, all the other games I have played always update people every hour until the maintenance is finished or over. My patience is waning but still here my annoyance is about to flare up soon. All I want is a peep some kind of update so we know whats the damage or a ETA something just a message letting us know hey we are still working hard here to get servers and s**t up.
    come to the dark side! let go of your anger! lash out!
  • RoaBeanRoaBean
    Reactions: 725
    edited December 2016
    guest1811111

DrayvenX
    DrayvenX said:

What the hell, I was understanding at first but almost 3 hours and no update? This has to be some the worst community interaction I have seen when it comes to maintenance, all the other games I have played always update people every hour until the maintenance is finished or over. My patience is waning but still here my annoyance is about to flare up soon. All I want is a peep some kind of update so we know whats the damage or a ETA something just a message letting us know hey we are still working hard here to get servers and s**t up.
    meanwhile youre a mihile pic lmaaoo
    DarkOath
  • JustADemonJustADemon
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    7 hour maintenance right after a 24 hour one. I don't think they are even trying anymore but at least they got monster life back up
    Rrikoo
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2016
    guest1811111

DrayvenX
    DrayvenX said:

I agree I'm fine with maint as long as we get an update this is bull I don't want to stay up late if its going to be up till tomorrow >.<

edited December 2016
    RoaBean
    RoaBean said:

guest1811111

DrayvenX
    DrayvenX said:

this better?
  • HyakoHyako
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
  • RoaBeanRoaBean
    edited December 2016
    guest1811111

RoaBean
    RoaBean said:

guest1811111

DrayvenX
    DrayvenX said:

this better?
    yeah feels more dark now
    edited December 2016
    someone talk to them in korean!!!! maybe they don't understand english
  • ArrowClashArrowClash
    Reactions: 710
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Luna's back online
  • gameplayer70gameplayer70
    edited December 2016
    I guess all the Nexon supporters went to bed lol
    edited December 2016
    RoaBean
    RoaBean said:

guest1811111

RoaBean
    RoaBean said:

guest1811111

DrayvenX
    DrayvenX said:

this better?
    yeah feels more dark now
    is my actual main
  • walklambwalklamb
    Reactions: 795
    edited December 2016
    FkinDonson

CAN YOU AT LEAST GIVE US A QUICK UPDATE ABOUT ESTIMATED TIME FOR FKIN MAINTENANCE?

SSIBAL DONSON BYUNG SIN GUT DLE AH
    @FkinDonson
    Too real.

• JustADemonJustADemon
    edited December 2016
    gameplayer70

It's 4 am and we've been waiting for this for 7 hours.
    Zapster
  • RoaBeanRoaBean
    edited December 2016
    ArrowClash

Luna's back online
    u logged back in?

edited December 2016
    JustADemon

gameplayer70

It's 4 am and we've been waiting for this for 7 hours.
    1 am here, you must be on the east coast somewhere
  • DrayvenXDrayvenX
    Reactions: 460
    edited December 2016
    Oh we better get like 3 days of 2x xp and other incentives for this load of malarkey. Then ill be fine.. as long as its actually fixed this time.
  • gameplayer70gameplayer70
    edited December 2016
    FkinDonson

CAN YOU AT LEAST GIVE US A QUICK UPDATE ABOUT ESTIMATED TIME FOR FKIN MAINTENANCE?

SSIBAL DONSON BYUNG SIN GUT DLE AH
    There's no need to get racist over maintenance

• Mr_DudeMr_Dude
    Reactions: 475
    edited December 2016
    guest1811111

someone talk to them in korean!!!! maybe they don't understand english
    Lmao hahaha. dude it will work soon :P
  • ArrowClashArrowClash
    Reactions: 710
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016