[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Dec 1, 2016

Comments

• Tryptik101Tryptik101
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    Well... That's a huge middle finger to us Reboot players... Weak.
    Volumez
  • SaiforSaifor
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    gameplayer70

Saifor
    Saifor said:

-insert bashing comment here-

really though, even though this type of behavior is more or less expected of US Nexon it doesnt make it any less frustrating to the players that have been looking forward to the events and content.
    I understand the hype and the fact that it's been about 2 days now since the actual update. It's just frustrating seeing every single comment being absolute hate towards the developers :[
    Well ill put it this way, out of all the MMO's ive played over the years the ones handled by Nexon are always the absolute worst when it comes to patching and communication. I'll grant that there are many causes for this but it simply boils down to the fact that to date its more or less an everlasting cycle. the lack of effeciency and transparency is what's causing the hate, and that's completely on the company's shoulder's.
  • raveboltravebolt
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    oke so soon 8H down and now in up start servers runs but cross servers down... omg this down times will never stop
  • ringayeenringayeen
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited December 2016
    Tryptik101

Well... That's a huge middle finger to us Reboot players... Weak.
    nah. just scope around on other servers for practice
    or revist an old character
    hopefully us rebooters will get additional compensation
  • VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2016
    YES!!! 1 MIRACLE CIRCULATOR!! I'm so glad the game was offline for 2 days straight!!
    ZapsterDarkOath
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2016
    YES FINALLY SORRY REBOOT PLAYERS WE DONE WAITTING FOR YOU
  • FeveredFevered
    Reactions: 270
    edited December 2016
    I demand a nx transfer event
    DarkOath
  • DzeddDzedd
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    I legit dont understand how nexon can be this incompetent
  • VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2016
    Reboot is coming back online. CHAAAAAAAARGE!

http://www.southperry.net/stat.php
  • yukimoriyukimori
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited December 2016
    lol i still have disconection problems X_X
  • AeonTouch0fAllJobsAeonTouch0fAllJobs
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    Can it be that people affected by the Frederik bug are still blocked? I keep getting a login error..............
    While everyone else can log in without problems....
  • JacketsJackets
    Reactions: 440
    edited December 2016
    AeonTouch0fAllJobs

Can it be that people affected by the Frederik bug are still blocked? I keep getting a login error..............
    Still can't log in either. If you try logging in over the maplestory client directly instead of launcher you get a message that you are still blocked. They extended it another 24 hours 2 hours ago T_T
    I don't even care about my items, please just let me play instead... Losing 2 days of maple for 2 red cube compensation..
  • AeonTouch0fAllJobsAeonTouch0fAllJobs
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    Jackets
    Jackets said:

AeonTouch0fAllJobs

Still can't log in either. If you try logging in over the maplestory client directly instead of launcher you get a message that you are still blocked. They extended it another 24 hours 2 hours ago T_T
    I don't even care about my items, please just let me play instead... Losing 2 days of maple for 2 red cube compensation..
    Well the compensation is ridiculous, but I don't even complain about that any more... Nexon was never very generous with compensations even though they are just giving away virtual things which cost nothing.... but again, dont care about that, just let me play!!
  • FTangoFTango
    Reactions: 630
    edited December 2016
    I'm also having the same log-in issue where I cannot pass the world/channel select and get disconnected right after. I'm not even sure if I'm actually suppose to be one of the players affected by the Fredrik/potentials/crit% etc... I just know that I cannot log-in so I can only assume that I am affected by that issue.
    gameplayer70
  • Toniv94Toniv94
    Reactions: 550
    edited December 2016
    Hi i took a nap at page 37 has there been any staff posting while ive been gone
    Tryptik101
  • gameplayer70gameplayer70
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    FTango
    FTango said:

I'm also having the same log-in issue where I cannot pass the world/channel select and get disconnected right after. I'm not even sure if I'm actually suppose to be one of the players affected by the Fredrik/potentials/crit% etc... I just know that I cannot log-in so I can only assume that I am affected by that issue.
    I'm getting the same issue. I think there are still issues that need to be fixed for some people
  • AnalysisRRAnalysisRR
    Reactions: 565
    edited December 2016
    Toniv94
    Toniv94 said:

Hi i took a nap at page 37 has there been any staff posting while ive been gone

Non reboot servers are up. Reboot will take a little longer.

• realdragonxrealdragonx
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    AeonTouch0fAllJobs

Sigh my items were affected, but I didn't even get blocked. Did I get skipped over?
  • Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited December 2016
    My account was blocked for temporary quest since 1sth of Dec. 2016 and it said that it will be available one day after. And now it said it will be available till tomorrow, just added another day. What the hell is going on? Do you need a year to fix this ?
  • KensterMemeKensterMeme
    Reactions: 350
    edited December 2016
    Reboot's slowly coming back up