[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

10/10 math skills nexon

HyuanuokinHyuanuokin
Reactions: 200
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in General Chat
So in the v coins shop, cubes and epots are 70 coins. But wait! you can buy them in bundles of ten, thats gotta save you coins right? Nope, apparently nexon didn't pass 2nd grade math class seeing as a pack of 10 cubes or epots cost 900 coins. This ain't adding up. So your telling me i can pay 70 coins for each cube/epot, meaning if i buy 10 of them separately, by my calculations 7 x 10 = 700 but if you buy the pack it costs you 900 coins. So either they wrote that nine upside down by accident or nexon just simply cannot math. So please nexon stop trying to trick us into spending more coins and fix the values on these bundles.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    I see you failed to read the purchase limit on all these, also they didnt "write a nine upside down" I believe you mean "they wrote a six upside down"

you can either get 3 untradable cubes or 50% E pots for 70 coins a piece or buy 1 10 pack of either of these for 900 coins, or both because there is a limited stock of them.

if your item is tradable then clearly you can just move the item to a different character, get coins and buy more scrolls but the items in the shop are still limited per character
    ValryiaSirTeddy
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    There's a purchase limit.
    You can only buy 3 cubes at the cheap price.
    If you want more cubes than that, you gotta pay more.
    ValryiaSirTeddy
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    Those boxes are not supposed to be efficient coin wise.
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited December 2016
    Someone failed on ECONOMY's class.
    Bleeth
  • HyuanuokinHyuanuokin
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

There's a purchase limit.
    You can only buy 3 cubes at the cheap price.
    If you want more cubes than that, you gotta pay more.
    Alright well I have to admit I didn't notice that and it now makes more sense to me, but still seems a little silly seeing as you have to pay 200 more coins just to buy more cubes/epots.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Reactions: 1,430
    edited December 2016
    Law of supply. If you want more you need to pay more.