[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A message about KThxBaiNao

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Another one bites the dust....
    StarrySWolf
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Reactions: 780
    edited December 2016

Hilarious how Nexon fires the good ones, eh?
    FennekinLilyflowerchaoscauserNyaraCatoooloooIts2Sharp4U
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    i thought he probably did his best and gave it his all but he seemed a bit over his head at times to me, Hime and Girasol were the two on these forums i felt did the best jobs by far, however i have a sneaky suspicion that reddit thread had a lot to do with this , him trying to get players compensated adequately for their losses, if that's the case i have more respect for him and less for nexon, but purely speculative... and Maryse as volunteer was a better CM than some we've had(names with held)
    Kylehell007Yonaxdeadend5193
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited December 2016
    wait wut.
    MegaScienceNiightseeker
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited December 2016
    Stunning news... Absolutely bad for us.
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited December 2016
    God I am so relieved at some expense no offense to him honestly but he didn't live up to the full maturity and expectations/ was horrible with player feedback and imo too young to be a "leader" on forums and site. I hope for the sake of this game we will have a more qualified and more down-to-earth less childish demeanor mentor to lead the community. Just hope we aren't left in the dust for like 3 months+ again like when Artesia left, could really use some good leadership with upcoming updates especially.
    YonaxLilyflowerdeadend5193Nectarineringayeen
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Zerul said:

Daaaaang, so he was fired? That's crazy. I actually thought he was doing pretty well, engaging with the community and such. But then again, more exposure = more chances to mess something up I suppose? Or maybe he was spending too much time playing with the community and not enough time on the other tasks they gave him? Or...a scandal?!

Kylehell007
  • bfrenobfreno
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    This is a bit unexpected. I don't know why there wasn't much warning :/
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited December 2016
    Zerul said:

lmfao seriously? He most likely got fired for trying to help us and Nexon probably was like "nope, get out"
    LilyflowerNiightseeker
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Reactions: 780
    edited December 2016
    I believe the reason that he was fired was for reimbursing the players that lost items during the server crash. There is not one logical reason why he should've been fired if that is the case.

If that is the true reason they gave him the boot, then that's quite sickening. It just further proves the point Nexon does not care for its player base and only cares about milking what little money it can from its games since it's such a bad company.
    Lilyflower
  • FrappyhoboFrappyhobo
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    Who is going to be the face of maple now?!?!
    Kylehell007Lilyflower
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    edited December 2016
    Zerul said:

I believe the reason that he was fired was for reimbursing the players that lost items during the server crash. There is not one logical reason why he should've been fired if that is the case.

If that is the true reason they gave him the boot, then that's quite sickening. It just further proves the point Nexon does not care for its player base and only cares about milking what little money it can from its games since it's such a bad company.
    Yeah cause that reason is so explanatory and full of great composure and makes 100% sense as to why Nexon would choose to boot some unqualified bilingual person. I don't see point of fan boying any GM/ mod/staff/representative of nexon or acting like you know them in real life or so well that you can vouch for why they were stripped of a multi- demanding job. NofreeMP4u
    deadend5193
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    Zerul said:

this is quite dark and painful :/.

Kylehell007
  • SatsukiSatsuki
    Reactions: 350
    edited December 2016
    There is a good CM for once and now he's gone, huh?
    I hope it really was his decision, and not yours. Otherwise, you're truly the worst gaming company ever.
    He at least made you look not that bad. He CARED. He was on reddit and all that.
    Now we have no one.
    Bad move, Nexon.
    Kylehell007こころLilyflower
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    edited December 2016
    I'm just so sad now I cannot follow KAY THANK YOU GOODBYE NOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA STREAMS AND LIKE ALL HIS POSTS RELATED TO MAPLE OR ANYTHING FUNNY ABOUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE(WHICH NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW) WHAT AM I GUNNA DO NOW? DO I RELLY HAVE TO GO BACK TO GRADING MY CHILDRENS TEST PAPERS AND CORRECTING THE MISTAKE NAO FOR NOW GIVING THEM A -2 PTS PER LINE AND GIVING THEM ANOTHER -2 POINTS FOR SAYING BYE "BAI"? SOUNDS LIKE BAE? HM. such a shame such a huge shame, shame, shame. I mean even though he never got back to us with anything he still was cool 2 follow on twitta and reddit and cray stuffz like that. didn't help me one time. in fact had a lot of issues with him, but not that hes not a twitter GOD I'm so over him LF> new Korean idols
    Lilyflowerdeadend5193
  • EtrayoEtrayo
    Reactions: 905
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    If this wasn't on his terms, you guys are incredibly unintelligent. i don't usually flame on the forums but not a smart move Nexon.
    Kylehell007LilyflowerNiightseeker
  • NexSacramentumNexSacramentum
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    You let go of the only employee in Nexon that actually played the game, had knowledge on the game and was very friendly with the community.
    #BluePotForPP
    Kylehell007LilyflowerIts2Sharp4UNiightseeker
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    edited December 2016
    if you were Nexon running nexon NA/EU/ a mult-global industry, how would you want the "face" or the "community MANAGER" to portray himself? I for one was OFFENDED that we had some teenager getting paid to do a simple job and not keep up with any of his promises he made, and to treat it like its just still a game to him. No sorry. If this company and this game is gonna thrive longer, we need someone who has an actual college education at minimum to be interacting with us, otherwise I feel like I'm being talked to by a bunch of minors when they're "running stuff"...no..just not how business works.
    Lilyflower
  • BigDaddyDavidBigDaddyDavid
    Reactions: 715
    edited December 2016
    so the only good thing about the nexon team is gone. rofl ....
  • Sam016Sam016
    Reactions: 1,880
    edited December 2016
    They only care about money, not players...

Rip only guy who knew how to play the game
    LilyflowerXenon92