[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V-Shop Second Season

JorjaxJorjax
Reactions: 865
edited December 2016 in General Chat
^ Title,

For your information, this is just an informative thread. DO NOT CONSIDERED THIS AS ANOTHER COMPLAINT THREAD. TY!

I am pretty sure most of you aware that the first shop will be closed in 5 days (Approximately for 5th job patched). Assuming that they will be resetting most items like clean slates/etc. So my questions are.. why did they placed em in the shop in the first place assuming that we can only get 40 coins a day? (Just in case, the Christmas event barely started and most players are barely have enough coins to actually purchases stuffs after obtaining V-Ring).

What about those mounts and awesome merchandise? <_<?

Sorrowful's Video.

Comments

• HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited December 2016
    the first shop closes on the 27th
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    Ok, I won't consider what you posted as a complaint thread, but I have nothing left to do other than complain about how Nexon has screwed us out of another would-be fantastic event, so I'll just shut up now.
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited December 2016
    Really he had to run his mouth just to tell stuff that could've been saved for after the video to rant?
    Reminds me why I never watch any of his videos... and also because he gets enough views as-is.
    Nightcrawl3r
  • JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited December 2016
    HeinekenHero

But as you can see from the video from the test server. There's no second shop + (season 1 shop + rewards/items were removed) - (Aside from the first category like CSS/etc).

That's the exact NPC/Shop from the event hall.
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited December 2016
    Jorjax
    Jorjax said:

HeinekenHero

But as you can see from the video from the test server. There's no second shop + (season 1 shop + rewards/items were removed) - (Aside from the first category like CSS/etc).

That's the exact NPC/Shop from the event hall.
    He's on the test server this shop comes wiht the second burning even and all other events after the 27th
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    looks like GMS is reaching out to the youtubers
    Nightcrawl3r
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2016
    Catooolooo

looks like GMS is reaching out to the youtubers
    They are trying to do damage control and having the youtubers show people how cool 4th job is and what items you can get in the new shop to maybe distract people from everything that's going wrong right now. Not sure though how showing people the new shop does anything but frustrate them even more seeing all the stuff they wont be able to get.