[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory V Update Stream: Question Thread

Comments

• utuiutui
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    At any one time, How many GMs patrol the game?
    Please reinstate kthxbainao
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    MegaScience

How many fingers am I holding up? :P
    if you are like the majority of people i know and it's directed at nexon, 1

DiannikaDaYuffieNexSacramentumJettLuvsUgenji123SkyTheDestroyerZexceedNiightseekerPonPonAsylumand 2 others.
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    Aran still bugged.

http://www.basilmarket.com/Aran-commands-not-as-responsive-as-before-Thread-b5KD2-3#comments

Please fix this, can't even do bosses properly because i do final toss instead of Adrenaline skill and die from meteors. Or lose 1min dojo time because i crouch and attack instead of final blow. smh
  • sniperhellsniperhell
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Do you know about the Issue with Rage skill causing to dc for the "hacking"? If so, ETA for fix? thanks
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

chaoscauser

Watching people Nexon staff who have no idea how to play the game stream again? Think I will pass.
    Why? It should be good for a few laughs. Or tears.
    Nothing better to do during maintenance anyway.
    Would rather play other games or watch TV shows or anime.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    How is Nexon going to resolve the large surplus of population in Reboot server?
    More channels? A Europe Reboot server?
  • PuayaPuaya
    Reactions: 430
    edited December 2016
    GOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAGGOLLUXLAG Fix?
  • zChriszChris
    Reactions: 430
    edited December 2016
    Can you log into the main server instead of the test server? That way you can experience the same lag as your players.
    PlasticHollyUnagiSenpai
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    zChris
    zChris said:

Can you log into the main server instead of the test server? That way you can experience the same lag as your players.
    They're doing the stream while the game server is down for maintenance.
  • SaygoSaygo
    Reactions: 825
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

Can you guys at least get @SavageAce to join you? Someone whose job description actually revolves around the game, and not someone pulled off of another game for a few hours.

Also, maybe acknowledge questions and concerns brought up in chat this time, instead of looking at chat, seeing an absolute mess of people with complaints and concerns and going WOO GIVEAWAY 1 IN THE CHAT IF KEEMSTAR IS THE GREATEST YOUTUBER OF ALL TIME every ten minutes.
    Hi! We will do our best to answer the questions from this thread and in chat. I will be hosting the stream with another Maplestory Team Member. We will also be joined by SavageAce to also help address questions and concerns.
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

zChris
    zChris said:

yeah but would still be nice to see them stream live especially during 2x

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    Sorrow
    Sorrow said:

How is Nexon going to resolve the large surplus of population in Reboot server?
    More channels? A Europe Reboot server?
    more channels is a given for all servers looking at the channel select when logged in, and EU Reboot has already been confirmed by OneLetter
  • EtriaNoeEtriaNoe
    Reactions: 305
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Do you know about the current quality of the servers at the moment, and do you also know that the stocking item pot items give reboot coins?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    I'd like to know about the Master SS Ring...super confused about that.
  • DanGheeslingDanGheesling
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    Mind if I roll need?
    Riney
  • WarameWarame
    Reactions: 675
    edited December 2016
    I think these 2 questions are the most important right now.

- Are you working on the crashes/disconnects/lags that are currently make this game almost unplayeable? I think you should invest most of your efforts in fixing this as soon as possible or the returning/new players won't get a fun experience and will probably leave this game.

- What are you going to do with the V Coins and the V Coin Shop? The new limit you implemented made us unable to buy anything in there. We LITERALLY cannot buy anything with this new coin limit. Since you MUST do something about it, tell us about your plan to fix this.

• ADashOfStarshineADashOfStarshine
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Hello, I have a few questions.

Why did the European Kradia and Demethos get merged into a single server? As I'm sure many people have said, Luna has a rather terrible lag problem, is this because it's too full of people from two different worlds?

Will there be any fixes for the Invasions? There is a bit of a problem with mobs that randomly fly diagonally up and across the screen and then the game disconnects. It's usually Temple of Time monks.

Will we get any character-specific dialogue for Fifth Job? (So a Mercedes acts like a Mercedes or a Demon like a Demon) Or will it all be generic?

Also I believe the Demon Slayer's Dark Metamorphosis is also causing the hacking alert. Or at least one of their buffs, as that is when I tend to get the alerts.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing what questions get answered. c:
  • MajmanMajman
    Reactions: 660
    edited December 2016
    Will we EU players get a reboot server before the 5th job releases?
  • isomisom
    Reactions: 515
    edited December 2016
    what will the compensation be this time for the inevitable extended maintenance on patch day?
  • SkyTheDestroyerSkyTheDestroyer
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

zChris
    zChris said:

Isn't the update on the 15th? I know that game updates are usually on Wednesdays, but they've been saying the 15th for a while.