[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Players unable to log in on specific characters

Comments

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited February 2017

my ticket number: 363504
  • CorruptingCorrupting
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    Got stuck exiting cash shop Jan 1st around 8 pm PST
    Corrupting/227/Bishop/Bera/January 1st 8:00 PM PST/Exiting Cash Shop
  • surisuri
    Reactions: 635
    edited January 2017
    winner1

L227

Khaini

Night Lord

January 7th 5:20 am PST

Got stuck after crafting nodestones at Chu Chu Island. I went to change channels after this and got black screen and could not relog.
  • surisuri
    edited January 2017
    winner1

L227

Khaini

Night Lord

Ticket number: (363587)

I got stuck after crafting nodestones at the Chu Chu Island NPC. After this I went to FM room 3 and tried to change channels to channel 1,so that I could put them in my shop to sell and got a black screen and could not relog in to the game after this.

• surisuri
    edited January 2017
    suri
    suri said:

winner1

L227

Khaini

Night Lord

Ticket number: (363587)

I got stuck after crafting nodestones at the Chu Chu Island NPC. After this I went to FM room 3 and tried to change channels to channel 1,so that I could put them in my shop to sell and got a black screen and could not relog in to the game after this.

I have tried changing my screen resolution and graphic settings by logging into another character on the same account. However this did still not allow me to login into my main character winner1.

Further more I was only able to login to each of the other characters on the same account that I tried ONE time each and then I could not login to those same other characters again.
  • ShyAllyShyAlly
    Reactions: 810
    edited January 2017
    ---------------------
    suri
    suri said:

Further more I was only able to login to each of the other characters on the same account that I tried ONE time each and then I could not login to those same other characters again.
    ---------------------

That actually sounds even more serious than what the rest of us are experiencing - I'm able to login to any character just fine (including multiple times) except for my main. Granted, I haven't tried again recently since there's no point.
  • AlexisShionAlexisShion
    Reactions: 905
    edited January 2017
    Hola, Im still stuck. Bye
  • CSOIMPCSOIMP
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    An update with estimated time of fix would be nice Nexon.
  • CaravelaCaravela
    Reactions: 510
    edited January 2017
    tfw all your friends are getting magnificent souls and your main is locked out with over 250 shards to open.

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/following/2015/12/28/zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.w215.h143.2x.jpg

Nexon please fix us this week. It cant be that hard to increase the data limit for characters! The community even figured it out the cause for you, how hard can it be to fix it!!!
  • TamedFlareTamedFlare
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    More and more characters are getting stuck and there are still no updates... I'm feeling kind of suicidal right now. Cheers.
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    Waiting for nexon to fix this is like waiting for God to come down to earth or like waiting for Santa to come down my chimney
  • KeyslessKeysless
    Reactions: 710
    edited January 2017
    We must reach 100,000 signatures within 30 days to receive an official response.
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    Keysless
    Keysless said:

We must reach 100,000 signatures within 30 days to receive an official response.
    do we even have 100,000 players?
  • KeyslessKeysless
    Reactions: 710
    edited January 2017
    RyotaKisè

Keysless
    Keysless said:

do we even have 100,000 players?
    Then no official response is not nexon's fault.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited January 2017
    Fumumu / 250 / Aran / Bellocan / Saturday, 7 January 2017, 10pm pacific time / Changed channels after experiencing high delay while opening nodestones. Server at the time was not lagging.
  • KyIeKyIe
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    Oh yeah, on the side note, I did experience tremendous amount of lag/delays/latency while opening nodestones in the nodestone master interface, however the server wasn't lagging at all..
  • PigggyPigggy
    edited January 2017
    gg Fumumu your stuck 2 welcome to the party
  • RudeusRudeus
    Reactions: 320
    edited January 2017
    Welcome to the shadow realm.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited January 2017
    Really sucks. Dunno what's taking them so long. If it's not fixed by this week I think most people should be compensated with at least 30k NX to cover the 30 day shop and all day 2x drop which most of us probably had.
  • PigggyPigggy
    edited January 2017
    Come on man 30k nx you make me laugh I spent that much in a blink of an eye. All they need to do is remove 1 of our node core skill and that will fix the stuck issue, but no customer service said they are not allow to do that. It's not like they never remove our items before and never gave it back-.-