[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Players unable to log in on specific characters

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited January 2017
    Most of us have spent more. I haven't nearly waited as long as some of you but still if it's not fixed soon my stuff will expire. The least they could do is give us 30k for compensation since I know they wont extend the timers.
  • zz2020zz2020
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I want to know whose choice it was to classify this as a non-critical bug (obviously it must be since it's been left unfixed for at least 2 weeks). Due to the nature of the bug it will hit everyone eventually when they farm enough nodes or whatever the trigger is. I don't claim that the bug is easy to fix since that's impossible to know just from seeing its effects but please get your korean devs on it if your in-house people are incapable of fixing it quickly...
  • KakeSealLordKakeSealLord
    Reactions: 605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Peep
    Peep said:

Fumumu / 250 / Aran / Bellocan / Saturday, 7 January 2017, 10pm pacific time / Changed channels after experiencing high delay while opening nodestones. Server at the time was not lagging.
    o hi you got stuck too lmao

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited January 2017
    Yeah, was behind because i missed so many 2x weekends but caught up and now stuck. Sux. Hopefully we're all free next week.
  • SerisentSerisent
    Reactions: 715
    edited January 2017
    Peep
    Peep said:

Most of us have spent more. I haven't nearly waited as long as some of you but still if it's not fixed soon my stuff will expire. The least they could do is give us 30k for compensation since I know they wont extend the timers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There was a link to the old forums about the same problem that happened to players 3 years ago in this thread a few pages back. If you go through it you can see players getting stuck from 2days to the extreme of 6 months without getting any compensation so.... :' D
  • AlwreckAlwreck
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    KayDroymA/230 Hero /Renegades/January 8th around 1AM PST/Changed Channels
  • ShyAllyShyAlly
    Reactions: 810
    edited January 2017
    I thought I'd go and find the old threads related to this issue. These are the two I found:

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=71533
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/community/#/showthread.php?1041171-KNOWN-ISSUE-Error-Code-38&nxid=6

The last time this happened they fixed it in the next patch after announcing that they found the problem. That's really depressing.
  • JollyTacoJollyTaco
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2017
    YuriScarlet / 233 / Bishop / Scania / Janurary 9th 2017 / Useing a Owl in FM and BlackScreen ( CCing)
  • ShaWaterShaWater
    Reactions: 445
    edited January 2017
    JollyTaco
    JollyTaco said:

YuriScarlet / 233 / Bishop / Scania / Janurary 9th 2017 / Useing a Owl in FM and BlackScreen ( CCing)
    One of the last scania survivors went down, rip
    Smadar
  • SmadarSmadar
    Reactions: 800
    edited January 2017
    I am "celebrating" 2 weeks of NEXON locking me of maple.
    4 hours before crashing I bought 72 k NX cubes deal with 3 days expiration date. I had mushy open at FM, I already lost 15 days of dailies, reward points, bossing, many x2 events, honor exp and magnificent soul event, NEXON cut my training plans with my free time in my holiday.
    my kaiser is now a lot behind everyone else as I could not even do chuchu island quests and daily PQ, I am stuck since December 25th 2016.
    I wonder if this is NEXON's way to cut us from our addiction and dedication to the game. I will defiantly not spend even 1 more $ on this game.
  • buccaneerlolbuccaneerlol
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2017
    Let's try and compile a list of things we are missing by being stuck.

1. Nodestones
    2. Arcane Symbol dailies
    3. EXP
    4. Mesos
    5. Reward points
  • AlexisShionAlexisShion
    Reactions: 905
    edited January 2017
    buccaneerlol

Let's try and compile a list of things we are missing by being stuck.

1. Nodestones
    2. Arcane Symbol dailies
    3. EXP
    4. Mesos
    5. Reward points
    50% Honor event (I had 2m honor points stored)
    5x Magnificent chance on souls (Had over 400 souls to open)
    Coupon Slots on this week Event
    Nexon cheap sales
    V event coin shop items
    NX items expiring
    And so on
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited January 2017
    Why Nexon not keeping us updated daily regarding this issue? this issue is literally like ban..

not even a post in community news.

I suffer this for 2 days, but others for 2 weeks?! gosh.. that's unbelievable.
    And I'm sure that if and only if they compensate us after they resolve it, this will be some lame exp/drop buffs (not cash shop coupons).

• AIfaAIfa
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    Monday/250/Dual Blade/ Bera/ Jan 7 2017 at 4:30 pm pst / Reason Entered Auction House after opening 350 nodestones
  • PokerStarPokerStar
    Reactions: 860
    edited January 2017
    Pokerstar / 231 / Night Lord / Bera / Jan 8 at 1:30 PM EST / Changed Channels
  • ShyAllyShyAlly
    Reactions: 810
    edited January 2017
    ----------------
    JollyTaco
    JollyTaco said:

----------------

Noooo Yuri! :-(

All the good Bishops are getting stuck ;-; Soon we'll be extinct.
  • CorruptingCorrupting
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    I feel like they are just ignoring the whole thing....... like it never happened.
  • CSOIMPCSOIMP
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    Corrupting

I feel like they are just ignoring the whole thing....... like it never happened.
    That's what Nexon America does best, so no surprise there.
  • XychoXycho
    Reactions: 520
    edited January 2017
    Xycho / 232 / Demon Slayer / Windia / Jan 7 2017 at 8:30 pm pst / Training in Lachelein during 2x
  • KyIeKyIe
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    Corrupting

---------------------

Welp, about time to try and leave this behind me, even though I spent thousands in this game, It was fun while it lasted.