[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Players unable to log in on specific characters

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2017
    This should be resolved now.

"There was recently an issue where some players were not able to log into some of their characters. The players that were affected by this issue will now be able to log into their characters. Compensation for this issue will be given to the players affected, and can be claimed by clicking on the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:00 PM PST on January 31, 2017"

Link: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/20183/scheduled-minor-patch-january-12-2017
  • surisuri
    Reactions: 635
    edited January 2017
    Yes I can login now but I did not receive the compensation.

winner1/khaini/L227 Night lord.
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

This should be resolved now.

"There was recently an issue where some players were not able to log into some of their characters. The players that were affected by this issue will now be able to log into their characters. Compensation for this issue will be given to the players affected, and can be claimed by clicking on the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:00 PM PST on January 31, 2017"

Link: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/20183/scheduled-minor-patch-january-12-2017
  • NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited January 2017
    @suri Perhaps players who were not stuck "long enough" didn't receive compensation?
    JettLuvsU
  • ixKrowixKrow
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2017
    Compensation is even more disappointing than expected. lovely!
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited January 2017
    Meh, no compensation, but the ones they showed kinda sucked anyways.
  • ixKrowixKrow
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2017
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

Meh, no compensation, but the ones they showed kinda sucked anyways.
    @TheHoA I got 2 black cubes, 3 reds, 3 2x drop/exp coupons and a Mushie, fair trade for 4 weeks + missing miracle time (^:
  • AlexisShionAlexisShion
    Reactions: 905
    edited January 2017
    I didnt got any compensation at all
  • LovelycatLovelycat
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    still blocked
  • GimmieKOGimmieKO
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    GUYS THE PROBLEM IS BACK!!! MY FRIENDS JUST GOT BUGGED AGAIN. THE SAME FKING ISSUE AS MYSELF COUPLE WEEKS AGO!!!!
  • PandjiPandji
    edited January 2017
    So does the game still keep the data from disassembled nodes? Did they only increase the limit of data per char as a "fix"?
  • RadiantSightRadiantSight
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited January 2017
    Pandji
    Pandji said:

So does the game still keep the data from disassembled nodes? Did they only increase the limit of data per char as a "fix"?
    ----------------
    I have a feeling that the bug where data from disassembled nodes is kept is still there....
  • GimmieKOGimmieKO
    edited January 2017
    Eyy 3 people in guild just got ripped.... they didnt fix the dam bug. All the did was reset the data for the disassmebled nodes. That is just embarrassing.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/5mk2gt/in_regards_to_the_locked_players/dce7meh/

The disassembled node data is still there.

If I had to guess, I'd say the person told to fix the bug did not have the authority/confidence to decide that this node data is not necessary, so they just increased the buffer size, not knowing it was going to overflow again soon because these nodes keep accumulating.

How many nodes did you (the people who got blocked again) open after you got unblocked?
  • PandjiPandji
    edited January 2017
    I guess im holding on to my nodestones this time around. Can't believe this is happening to peopple again
  • IMPDELFIMPDELF
    Reactions: 310
    edited January 2017
    Nixon pls fix.
  • CaravelaCaravela
    Reactions: 510
    edited January 2017
    Im so nervous now to continue farming. Nexon, please look for a permanent fix! Youre just putting a bandaid on a huge open wound at this point. You need to put some stitches in this issue.
  • IMPDELFIMPDELF
    edited January 2017
    Caravela
    Caravela said:

Im so nervous now to continue farming. Nexon, please look for a permanent fix! Youre just putting a bandaid on a huge open wound at this point. You need to put some stitches in this issue.

Send them tickets in, mass tickets / forum posts are the only way Nexon will even glance at this. We need a long-term solution so we can play this game in peace.
  • DiaaDiaa
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    Hm.. I've opened 1300 nodes and disassembled ~1800 after I got unstuck. Still not stuck.
  • IMPDELFIMPDELF
    edited January 2017
    Diaa
    Diaa said:

Hm.. I've opened 1300 nodes and disassembled ~1800 after I got unstuck. Still not stuck.
    How did you open only 1.3k but disassemble 1.8k? Did you have .5k opened nodes before you got unstuck?

Anyways maybe you need to open/disassemble over 2k+ or the people saying they are stuck are having a different issue.
  • DiaaDiaa
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    IMPDELF
    IMPDELF said:

Diaa
    Diaa said:

How did you open only 1.3k but disassemble 1.8k? Did you have .5k opened nodes before you got unstuck?

Anyways maybe you need to open/disassemble over 2k+ or the people saying they are stuck are having a different issue.
    ---------------------------------------------------

yeah my matrix was full prior to getting unstuck.