[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

no compensation, no december spending rewards

AeonTouch0fAllJobsAeonTouch0fAllJobs
Reactions: 580
edited January 2017 in Bug Reporting
The rewards for the December Big Spender Event will be distributed during the maintenance. Players who participated in the event can claim their rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:00 PM PST on January, 30 2017.

NOT received !!

There was an issue where some players did not receive their correct rewards for the Black Friday Big Spender Event. Players who did not receive all of their event rewards will be given the correct rewards they did not initially receive. Please claim your rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:00 PM PST on January 30, 2017.I logged in and did not find compensation for my main char being stuck for a week.....

NOT received !!

Comments

• mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    EDIT:
    Matthew
    We did not get a reward points for december spender again..

Chat started
    Please wait for an agent. There are 3 visitor(s) waiting to be served.

Nexon America Customer Support
    Sorry for the wait. Please make sure you have all of your information pertaining to your chat available. We will be with you shortly.
    GM Polsh joined the chat

GM Polsh
    Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support. This is GM Polsh. Hello, Matthew.

We are aware of this issue. I have already reported this to our game team so they can check right away.
    Matthew
    Sad day in the online world of maplestory :B

Welp guess we gotta wait another week now

GM Polsh
    Is there anything else for today?
    Matthew
    Nope but I sure do feel like a vaulable player that's for sure thanks
    Yup we did not get it again, I'm live chat right now waiting.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited January 2017
    So if they know about it then why are they not saying anything about it on the site? Keep your customers informed if you want to keep them. I earned the highest amount for the December event and would really like to see it eventually.

Mardia
    DrK
    CrystalOra

I want my money honey!
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited January 2017
    yeah same here i spent over 300 USD more than maxing out my allowable credit for the month of december on maple between december 22-30 i want my 15k maple points, i got the faf weapon box though lol.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited January 2017
    anything on this yet?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited January 2017
    So...did other people receive their compensation?
  • metehongmetehong
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    I have the same problem and its quite frustrating. However Nexon has addressed the issue as "under investagation" in the "Known Issues with 1/12 Update Page."
    Link: [https]://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/115000052903-Known-Issues-with-1-12-Update
    I hope they fix this soon :(
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited January 2017
    Well at least it is being looked into...