[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DC When Trying To Log In

NaokiNaoki
Reactions: 1,145
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Does it happen to anyone else? Because right now I've been trying for around 4-5 times to log in and it dced me. :/

Comments

• forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited January 2017
    Sometimes when I try to log on, after I click the GMS server the screen stays black for too long and I have to restart Maple. Sometimes it takes 3-5 times to actually get the game started
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    this happened to me yesterday, after 10 times of trying I just gave up.
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    It is all RNG for me. I can be on for 5 seconds and crash to desktop or home page or 5 hours then crash and everything else in-between. When I log-in I wait on the server select screen for 5 seconds then wait another 20 or 30 seconds with fingers and toes crossed on the post loading screen after the server select screen. Do 5 mini-twirls, say the alphabet backwards, then if I make it to the channel select screen I still have to pick the world and character super fast or I d/c.

As I said it is all RNG based, or roll of the cosmic dice if and how long I can stay on the game without d/c lol

Yesterday I only crashed to desktop after the event was over and I went to change character. Then I went on a few hours later and played with no crash. *Shrug*.

Rolling the Cosmic Dice. (=
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Yeeeeep, at least it makes logging in exciting lol. Will I make it in this time? Or will I have to restart? Find out next time on MapleStory Z!