[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.222 16th Anniversary: Hotel Maple Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DC When Trying To Log In

NaokiNaoki
Reactions: 1,045
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Does it happen to anyone else? Because right now I've been trying for around 4-5 times to log in and it dced me. :/

Comments

• forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited January 2017
    Sometimes when I try to log on, after I click the GMS server the screen stays black for too long and I have to restart Maple. Sometimes it takes 3-5 times to actually get the game started
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    this happened to me yesterday, after 10 times of trying I just gave up.
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,210
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    It is all RNG for me. I can be on for 5 seconds and crash to desktop or home page or 5 hours then crash and everything else in-between. When I log-in I wait on the server select screen for 5 seconds then wait another 20 or 30 seconds with fingers and toes crossed on the post loading screen after the server select screen. Do 5 mini-twirls, say the alphabet backwards, then if I make it to the channel select screen I still have to pick the world and character super fast or I d/c.

As I said it is all RNG based, or roll of the cosmic dice if and how long I can stay on the game without d/c lol

Yesterday I only crashed to desktop after the event was over and I went to change character. Then I went on a few hours later and played with no crash. *Shrug*.

Rolling the Cosmic Dice. (=
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Yeeeeep, at least it makes logging in exciting lol. Will I make it in this time? Or will I have to restart? Find out next time on MapleStory Z!