[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Uhh, I can't select a channel to log in.

Comments

• xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited February 2017
    Didn't do anything here. Game just refuses to select a server and if you try to change a channel it boots you back if you manage to log in.

Sigh... this seriously needs to be fixed.
  • iKaseiiKasei
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Same, only if pick Reboot ( the server that i want to play now)
  • DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited February 2017
    do anybody know how to fix this i can not select my world when i log into ms it will not show my channel and when i try to pick reboot nothing do not show up
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited February 2017
    Yep...having the same problem here. Channel selection doesn't come up. I really hope they fix this. I was able to play hours ago but got kicked trying to change characters. Now just can't get in. :\
  • StarForangerStarForanger
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2017
    Thanks nexon, problem still isnt resolved i changed the NGS files and still cant get into character selection. its a sign that its just time to quit and move on. Bugs and glitches rises each patch and i guess you'll can't even resolve this problem so GG, bye you lost a paying customer. trash game!!
  • XopozXopoz
    Reactions: 510
    edited February 2017
    Bluxarxen wrote: »
    The list of worlds on the right aren't doing anything for me. Click a world but the channel select
    window doesn't appear. Such a pain.

if you have that issue please post in this bug report. You are not alone many people are having it. Until people start posting bug reports though NX wont do anything about it.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/10323/unable-to-select-world-after-log-in#latest
  • MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited February 2017
    This just started happening to me again. Seems the maintenance did little to permanently solve this...whatever it is.
  • PrissyPrissyPrissyPrissy
    Reactions: 700
    edited February 2017
    Honestly at this point, this is just pathetic. They keep shutting off the game and just restarting it. All this patch did was reverse the blackcipher file... Such garbage nexon
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    Reactions: 1,625
    edited February 2017
    Didn't FIX jack STILL happening :(
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited February 2017
    I'm having this issue too for Nexon Launcher.

Went to Gamelauncher and this message popped up:

1bWtfuF.png

So, the fix failed. What a surprise!

No I lied. This is just sad.
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited February 2017
    Same thing happening to me, AGAIN!
    This time after completing a Sudden Mission. The game just completely stalled, didn't let me complete the mission and now I'm locked out again.

I'm losing my patience with Nexon and this game at an alarming rate right now.
  • DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited February 2017
    as much i hate the ideal of a roll back i think they will need to do one so they can see what the problem and that be a good way to fix this
  • KushBurnersKushBurners
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2017
    aw cmon i wanna play ! i have school and work other days and today is the only free day for me!!! >,,<< pls nexon fix this issue asappppp!!!
  • LegendOfPaul22LegendOfPaul22
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Great! They didn't fix anything!!! Yay
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Same problem
  • RereRere
    Reactions: 610
    edited February 2017
    Yikes, and I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem after the update. I feel like this won't be fixed for another couple of hours or so. ):
  • WickedSpiritWickedSpirit
    Reactions: 530
    edited February 2017
    I'm wondering if they hire retarded people or what.... How comes the programmers/coders at nexon can't fix a little mmorpg game?
  • SeleianceSeleiance
    Reactions: 930
    edited February 2017
    I managed to log in, but the game locked up and crashed shortly after. Now I can't even select a channel to log in to. So much for getting my dailies done before the reset today. (They would have been done yesterday, but I was focusing on a Beast tamer for a bit.)
  • HASUEHASHASUEHAS
    Reactions: 740
    edited February 2017
    gj nexon time to wait another 12 hours for the next 5 hour maintenance that will fix nothing again
  • SeleianceSeleiance
    Reactions: 930
    edited February 2017
    I kept trying a few times to select a channel, and then tried something a little different. I'm not sure if it helps, but it seems like waiting about 20 seconds before selecting a world will make the channels show up. (Obviously, it's still one of many amassing problems that Nexon really needs to fix, but this is at least a possible workaround in the meantime.)