[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory has stopped working Issue

Comments

• Kairi2500Kairi2500
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2017
    Even if you make it to the char select screen, it will crash there, ive tried numerious times and it crashes there.
  • BlurrySummerBlurrySummer
    Reactions: 410
    edited February 2017

I've recently posted this issue, and i might have found a solution: wait out the 2 nexon and the wizit intros, skip the job character intro. Once you get to the region select wait around 5-10 secs before clicking your region don't press anything during this wait time and it should work. So far this method has launched my game properly 15 times in a row and before from my other methods ill be lucky to get into character select from 20 tries
  • Kairi2500Kairi2500
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2017
    I've recently posted this issue, and i might have found a solution: wait out the 2 nexon and the wizit intros, skip the job character intro. Once you get to the region select wait around 5-10 secs before clicking your region don't press anything during this wait time and it should work. So far this method has launched my game properly 15 times in a row and before from my other methods ill be lucky to get into character select from 20 tries
    it crashes at the char screen, i know about the method you mentioned and it works, after a bit i select my server and channel everything good so far but then when the char select screen comes and after a min it crashes with that stupid ''maplestory has stopped working'' box.

AngryYoshiNebulousViper
  • YaranzoYaranzo
    Reactions: 800
    edited February 2017
    Still can't log in. Lets see how long it takes for them to fix this.
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Same for me.
    Sadly, Nexon team tries to provide with possible solutions which nothing resolves the game client crash issues.

They should provide with more details like this but I'm afraid they refuse to do so...
    AngryYoshiNebulousViper
  • NebulousViperNebulousViper
    Reactions: 940
    edited March 2017
    Tried again last night for about 5 times.

The first time, I SUCCESSFULLY made it as far as punching in my pin number, but as soon as it tries to log me in with my Scania main, it crashed. That was the closest I've ever gotten. X_X

The next few times after that, wouldn't let me go past choosing a server and channel. :/ This is just really annoying to deal with and I'm still irked that there hasn't been definite answers and solutions. It either works for some and doesn't for others or works sometimes and doesn't another time.
    ----
    Mind that I did these attempts with the "waiting at least 5-10 seconds before selecting region" method and it still didn't work XP